TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Omg jokerette and Twinkie, fc for u both! How cool that you might be pregnant together irl as well as on here :)

So I tested a day early (11dpo fmu) and got this:
https://s10.postimg.org/nsivnghk5/image.jpg
What do you all think? Evap? I usually get stark white bfns but there's always a first time so I'll see what happens. Think I'll order some digis though just in case :)

Hi ladies!

We've been away for a week over Christmas so am just catching up now.

Oh my goodness looks like Father Christmas might have delivered a few bfps, twinklie, jokerette and buttercup I see the lines on all of your tests!! Will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for all 3 of you that these are sticky beans!!

Tiger and Pk, so sorry you have been feeling down. Your af was so cruel this month pk, big hugs. It's a new year tomorrow though and I'm hoping this next cycle will be super lucky for both of you and that we see some more bfps very soon.

As for me, I've so enjoyed being off work with my hubby and little girl. We have been relaxing so much, taking it in turns for lie ins and naps, pj days, early nights, it's been absolute bliss. Eating loads of course!! Now that we are home from family I have some clearing out to do, putting baby toys in the loft to make room for all of my lg new stuff!

How is everyone else, have you have lovely Christmas breaks?

Xxx

Nice to hear from you Mrs W, glad you had a lovely family xmas and it won't be long before you're getting those baby toys out again :winkwink:

I couldn't resist taking one of my FRERs, 3rd urine of the day though so as expected it is quite faint but I think I might be a little bit pregnant :happydance: Sorry the pic is rubbish, shaky hands!
https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee382/lizzybearface/IMG_2943_zpsee4aba73.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!
Jokerette and buttercup!! :happydance:
This is the start of a great new year! Fxd for sticky beans and darker tests tomorrow xxxxxxx

This is so exciting! 3 in one day!!

My test today was still faint but showed up almost immediately... So not an evap! I'd say I'm a teeny bit pregnant! FX for sticky eggs!! I'm in shock ... We dtd while I had a yeast infection and there was even medication up there every night... Go figure!

Wowsers!! What's that saying about buses all coming along at once? Big congrats ladies! Lots of lovely lines here! What fab new year presses! Xx

Jokerette thats amazing!!
So what did youdo differently this month??
What a lovely edd! Xxx

Jokerette thats amazing!!
So what did youdo differently this month??
What a lovely edd! Xxx

nothing different really... we struggled a bit since I had a yeast infection for the two days leading up to O, and the day of and after. So, DH would get himself "almost there" or I would, then he would only penetrate me just to finish. It was too painful otherwise. Every night I used monistat to kill the yeast infection after we DTD, and i used garlic cloves up in my "hoohah" in the mornings. We used lots of pre-seed this time to try and lubricate and counteract the yeast.

We did have sex on 7dpo, which strangly I did on both my other pregnancies, LOL...

I think for us it was sticking to gravity friendly BD positions. DD was conceived from missionary (I remember cos we rarely ever do it that way lol!) so i'd like to believe that its helped this time too :thumbup:

Just to add my two pence worth - I'm sure we conceived this time when we dtd earlier in the day. We had done it 100% at night time on previous cycles as its not that easy to get down to it in the morning with a toddler around! But we fitted in a session when she was napping in our successful month and I'm convinced that's when we conceived...

We also DTD the morning (on O day) this cycle! My FRER is darker today which makes me excited.

image.jpg

I can see jokerettes edd, have you worked out yours Twinklie and buttercup?

Congrats Buttercup, Jokerette, & Twinklie!! I hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months! Wow this is amazing!! I am so happy for you all!!!

OH my gosh!!! It is getting darker!!!!!! :hugs: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"