TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Welcome back hope, good luck with the clomid. Will they be monitoring you for ovulation or just seeing what happens at first? I hope your bfp is here quickly! X

Pk def a good plan to enjoy the bding & try to spice it up as every other night can start to feel like you 'have' to do it otherwise. If you don't normally do it that often anyway, I'm too lazy! Hehe!

Hope, thanks for the congrats and I wish you all the best with the clomid :flower: The fact that you've conceived/had 2 children already should go in your favour and i'm sure #3 will be on their way very soon :thumbup:

I hope the tablets are easy to take Hope, how many do you take a day? Fxd you, me and Tiger can be bfp buddies in a few weeks, we are all starting this cycle together!

Sometimes we bd more often mrs w, but I don't want to be too technical about things so we will see. Is the reasoning to only do it every ther day to save the sperm up?!

I think it's to make sure they are of the best quality and that you cover all bases. If you fancy doing it a bit more then get a few extra sessions in there :rofl:

Ooh I hope you are right pk, would be amazing if you 3 all get bfps this cycle! X

:rofl::haha: I'm in! Ok, you hear that, uterus? We're getting pregnant this time, ok?!?!?! :haha:

Let's do it!

Had an acupuncture treatment from my husband a few days ago, and I am about to get another one today. Keep it building in my system. He doesn't specialize in fertility, so I'm letting him do this thing, and then I told him the important ones that I would use on someone with my symptoms. Most of the points are the same, but there are a few rarely used points that are actually extremely important on a cycle like mine. Nothing like backseat acupuncturing!?!?!? :haha: Oh brother! FXed for good results.

Hi ladies! Thanks for the welcome back!
Mrs W: My doctor will be doing day 21 progesterone to ensure that I ovulate. I won't be getting ultrasounds done this cycle. I'm not sure what her plan will be if I don't get pregnant this cycle, but hopefully we won't have to worry about that.
PK: I only have to take the clomid once a day for 5 days starting CD5 (which is today). I hope we all get our BFPs this cycle too!!!

Well we have all got our own strategies this cycle!
Here's to smep, acupuncture and clomid!! Xxx

This time round we bd-ed every other day from cd 8 plus in the morning on the day of ov. I used opks and I peed morning and when I got home from work each day from about cd 10 if you have enough to use. If not do one a day and when you get a faint line start doing 2 or 3 a day until you get a positive. To be honest mine never went very dark but it was faint, then darker, darker and then gone so I assumed I had ov-ed.
I also never get strong dark OPK's! i have to put them in a ziploc baggie to help them "darken up"... its a good trick and totally works!

I found it knackering dtd every other day haha, I'm so lazy! But I think it works! X
yeah... i found that to be a good way to do it though too, helps to cover all the bases, then when you get a positive opk you can do it everyday for a few days!

:rofl::haha: I'm in! Ok, you hear that, uterus? We're getting pregnant this time, ok?!?!?! :haha:

Let's do it!

Had an acupuncture treatment from my husband a few days ago, and I am about to get another one today. Keep it building in my system. He doesn't specialize in fertility, so I'm letting him do this thing, and then I told him the important ones that I would use on someone with my symptoms. Most of the points are the same, but there are a few rarely used points that are actually extremely important on a cycle like mine. Nothing like backseat acupuncturing!?!?!? :haha: Oh brother! FXed for good results.

LOL... backseat-acupuncturist! My cousin has been TTC for 12 months and this her first month trying acupuncture! FX for everyone!!

hahah I feel bad, but fertility is such a specific thing for acupuncture, and since it is my specialty, I think he was ok that I tossed a few extra points in there for him to use. :haha: The struggles of a husband and wife acupuncture team :haha::rofl:

FXed for your friend too!!!

I hope for another triple BFP month for you ladies! That would be awesome!!!

Cd 9
So it's bd night again tonight. We've got the last Harry potter film recorded and dh is going to cook tea so it looks good.
I will start the opk's tomorrow but not expecting anything for a few days, especially with such a long cycle last time!
Thanks for the bag tip Jokerette!! Do you do that with every opk? Xxx

CD 5​

So we were aroused, and we just enjoyed some totally random, non-bd'ing dtd! :shrug: :haha: I am only writing this because I think we really needed it. It brought this back to us and being happy and in love. As most know, I just fell deep this time. Cycle #3 isn't that big of a deal, but it hurt more than I expected. Anyway. My MIL is gone for the evening, and it just so happened that we were able to really just enjoy one another.

Very nice!

Also, I checked my forecasted ovulation... get ready... The peak day is the day we are leaving on our flight! :rofl: I told my husband "I guess we will get to join that mile-high club :winkwink:" :haha: In all seriousness, that is if I have a full 14 days of my follicular phase, but I think I'll most likely ovulate around CD 12 or 13. That's my pattern... we'll see!

Anyway, all's well here.

Anyone else with any news? Ovulation here? New in the TWW? :flower:

Best kind of dtd!! I almost wish I didn't know so much about ttc, I think it would be so much more fun?
Hope o comes before that flight...we wouldn't want you to have to get naughty in the air! :winkwink: xx

Cd 10 first day of opk's
Ok so I've just po my first opk!!! :yipee: it was a lot less nerve wracking than a hpt!!
I didnt expect to see anything as I thought I was o'ing a lot later but I saw the tiniest squinter. I know this is not a positive but is it a sign my surge is on the way or do you always get a squinter??
For smep do you start the three days in a row bd'ing when you see a full positive?? Hmmmmm confusing!! :wacko:
I'm going to do another opk later today and see what that shows.
I bagged it like you suggested Jokerette!! :winkwink:

Smep has been going well bded on thursday and then last night, both very enjoyable!! Xxx

Cd 9
So it's bd night again tonight. We've got the last Harry potter film recorded and dh is going to cook tea so it looks good.
I will start the opk's tomorrow but not expecting anything for a few days, especially with such a long cycle last time!
Thanks for the bag tip Jokerette!! Do you do that with every opk? Xxx

Yes I did it with every opk... I just added the new one to the bag immediately once the pee had spread across the whole way. Then I seal it and pressed down so the clear plastic "stuck" to the wet opk, LOL

Cd 10 first day of opk's
Ok so I've just po my first opk!!! :yipee: it was a lot less nerve wracking than a hpt!!
I didnt expect to see anything as I thought I was o'ing a lot later but I saw the tiniest squinter. I know this is not a positive but is it a sign my surge is on the way or do you always get a squinter??
For smep do you start the three days in a row bd'ing when you see a full positive?? Hmmmmm confusing!! :wacko:
I'm going to do another opk later today and see what that shows.
I bagged it like you suggested Jokerette!! :winkwink:

Smep has been going well bded on thursday and then last night, both very enjoyable!! Xxx

Most of the time I would always get a squinter because there is always some LH. Here's my opk progression this past month

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
Excellent! Thanks Jokerette, so a squinter is to be expected. I suppose this month I maybe need to just get to grips with opk's??
I will keep going with 2 a day until I see them get darker? Xxx

I always got squinters on OPKs but my positives were always blazing/test line darker than the control types. If they looked close i'd do another a few hours later :)

Thanks buttercup! Im getting a bit addicted to this poas'ing!! :winkwink: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->