TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I think your first month will be a bit of an experiment to see how you are with opks really. I never get squinters ( that make me chuckle!), mine are always completely negative until I get a faint line that gets slowly darker but is never darker than the control. Then within 12 hours its totally gone again and negative. But I know I ov as I've got preg so it works but just you will learn to read how they work for you. Good luck xxx

also, they say to do opks in the afternoon and at night, but i always get my positive OPKs first thing in the morning. So i usually opk'd every morning and every afternoon before dinner. then if they started looking darker I did it three times a day!

I've got an emergency scan in the morning as I've been bleeding :cry:

It started Saturday night, it's brown blood at the moment but is getting worse. I'm feeling so nervous and as the bleeding increases, preparing myself for bad news. Anyway please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. Ill let you know the update tomorrow.

I hope everyone else is ok xx

I'm so sorry for the bleeding Mrs. W!!! Sending prayers and keeping everything crossed :hugs:

I bled with my son, and we ended up in the ER when it was the amount of a light period. It *is* terrifying because you feel so vulnerable, and know that you are not alone. Talk to us if you need. Bleeding can be many little things. Just know we are all praying that it is just a little spot and nothing more! Sending all the love!!!! :hugs:

Oh mrs w!!! Try to stay calm - so many stories on here about bleeding and all is ok. I am keeping everything crossed for you. What time is the scan? Take care xxx

Thank you both so much. The scan is at 10.20am. I was feeling positive but as the brown bleeding increases I'm becoming more sure this is bad news. Before it was only on wiping but tonight there is a lot in between times. At least I will know for sure tomorrow. X

Thinking of you and beanie mrs w, fc the bleeding subsides and turns out to be nothing :hugs

Fx'd that everything is alright Mrs W. Please keep us updated! :hugs:

I think your first month will be a bit of an experiment to see how you are with opks really. I never get squinters ( that make me chuckle!), mine are always completely negative until I get a faint line that gets slowly darker but is never darker than the control. Then within 12 hours its totally gone again and negative. But I know I ov as I've got preg so it works but just you will learn to read how they work for you. Good luck xxx
Thank you!
also, they say to do opks in the afternoon and at night, but i always get my positive OPKs first thing in the morning. So i usually opk'd every morning and every afternoon before dinner. then if they started looking darker I did it three times a day!
Thanks Jokerette...everything I've read says don't do fmu. I might try it though, if it's worked for you! Xxx

Mrs w I'm sending hugs and prayers...I so hope it turns out to be nothing. I too have heard so many stories of bleeding during the first tri that has not been anything serious.
I'm glad you have a scan and it is soon, so you don't have long to worry.
Try not to worry tonight as much as you possibly can.
We are all thinking of you :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Oh MrsW FX it is nothing at all! Like everyone else has said, bleeding can turn out to be nothing at all. xoxo

I did a search for Mrs W and found that she had a MMC :( Let us all send hugs and prayers her way :(

Mrs w...that is devastating news, I'm so so sorry.
I hope you are surroundedby support right now, you know you have us all on here thinking of you and sending love. :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

Omg how terribly sad, just seen she's done a thread in the mc support forum so i'll reply properly there...

Oh Mrs W, I'm so sorry :hugs:

I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers <3

So sorry Mrs W. Sending lots of love your way!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back