TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Mrs W, I am so sorry that you are going through this. Sending lots of :hugs::hugs: :hugs: your way. You will be in my prayers.:flower::hugs:

cd 13
I've still been getting just very faint lines on opk's, doing them twice a day, but this morning I thought I would try an earlier one and got a stronger line :shrug: it had gone faint again 2.5 hours later so I'm not sure it was a +? Does anyone have any photos of opk progression they could share?
Dh goes away on Sunday afternoon so I'm planning to bd my 3 days in a row from Friday if + doesn't arrive by then?? :wacko:

Thanks for asking pk. I chose a medicated mc in the end, they inserted tablets this morning and the process has started now. I've been in a lot of pain physically and of course emotionally.

Hope you all are ok too. Good luck with ov pk xx

cd 13
I've still been getting just very faint lines on opk's, doing them twice a day, but this morning I thought I would try an earlier one and got a stronger line :shrug: it had gone faint again 2.5 hours later so I'm not sure it was a +? Does anyone have any photos of opk progression they could share?
Dh goes away on Sunday afternoon so I'm planning to bd my 3 days in a row from Friday if + doesn't arrive by then?? :wacko:

Here's when I got pregnant with DS1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
So my husband and I talked, and we decided to pick up an off-brand opk. We weren't thrilled that 7 of them cost $12, but we thought that it might be fun to have more confidence this time around, especially since we are leaving for another country next week.

We bd'ed last night, and it was fantastic :blush: haha I was so ready *vroom vroom* all day, but by the time the house was asleep, I was totally wiped. I didn't know if we'd be able to, but it worked out because my engine was too revved to sleep.

Since my cycle averages are 26 days, I'm starting on the opks tomorrow morning?!?!?!?! Never used them before, so I have no idea what I am doing. Is it FMU or SMU? I know someone mentioned a baggie trick to get the lines to appear better? I didn't know if you meant plastic bag, paper bag, sealed, opened, or if that meant something entirely different? We figured that we only have the next 6 days here. That means we will have enough tests for this cycle. If my surge is sooner, than we will have some to use for next time, though FXed there is no next time :happydance:

I guess I am just tired of getting to my "fertile days" but not being sure, so we end up bd'ing far too much. Then we miss a vital day because dh is pooped! hahaha I feel like this will ensure more excitement from him.

Since we started bd'ing cd8 (last night), we will continue the every other day method until we get positives. Did this method work for anyone?

Let's do it!:thumbup:

And another! LOL I thought this one would never come

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh! I just noticed PK asked for samples.

Jokerette, I see you have it in a Ziploc, so I will do that. Mine are bulkier, but that should work just the same. Thanks!

I put the freshly peed on opk right into the clear ziploc bag and line it up with the others then seal it up and press it flat ! It helps keep then organized too

Thanks for asking pk. I chose a medicated mc in the end, they inserted tablets this morning and the process has started now. I've been in a lot of pain physically and of course emotionally.

I'm so sorry that you are in so much pain :hugs:

If you need us for anything, we are here. Post as much or little as you need :hugs:<3

Thanks tiger. It means so much to have you ladies support. The physical side is over now, still bleeding but not too heavy. Just feeling emotionally broken now.

Hopefully ill be back on the ttc train with you again soon, not planning on waiting long. Xx

So I got my blood results back and they are not good... my progesterone was 18.5, but my HCG was 330 on Monday and only 370 on Wednesday. No where near doubling in 48 hours. I am so worried.... I go Friday to get another blood test.

:(

Thanks tiger. It means so much to have you ladies support. The physical side is over now, still bleeding but not too heavy. Just feeling emotionally broken now.

Hopefully ill be back on the ttc train with you again soon, not planning on waiting long. Xx
I'm so sorry mrs w that you are going through this pain. We are all here to support you with anything we can do. :hugs:

So I got my blood results back and they are not good... my progesterone was 18.5, but my HCG was 330 on Monday and only 370 on Wednesday. No where near doubling in 48 hours. I am so worried.... I go Friday to get another blood test.

:(

Did they seem concerned Twinklie? Could this be normal? I'm really not sure of hcg or progesterone levels as we don't have these tests over here. Thinking if you honey...I hope things are ok :hugs:

Huge hugs mrs w - been thinking of you last few days. So many folks I know have got their sticky bfp's after a mc so I really hope that will be you too xxxx

Twinklie - I'm not at all familiar with hcg levels but I have read posts where people are worried about them not going up enough and they're actually fine. Totally understand how stressful it is though. Hope that you get some answers at your blood test. Good luck xxxx

Good luck with the opk's Tiger and thanks so much Jokerette for the pictures!! I had a pretty dark one this morning so I'm going to try again now and see if it's still up? :shrug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->