TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I know Tiger...how have we got synced? We were totally opposite! :shrug: xxx

:haha::shrug: hahaha I don't know! Internet-synced!!!!

Hahaha! Internet synced! My cycles have been so messed up and I finally caught up to you guys! I'm on CD12 today!!

:haha:

I have a question. How do I post a picture to bnb. I'm going to give it a go, but in the mean time, if anyone has better knowledge, please feel free to let me know. I tried once before and failed with that little button above :haha:

https://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q747/samantharaechen/IMG_2434_zpsdb2d1667.jpg

Looks like it's time to dance?!?!?!

The problem is, as you can see, I had a spike today in my temp! What's that about? Maybe my temp (like a lot of people I have read reviews on) seems to spike too early making us time bd'ing wrong? Who knows. Now do I just bd tonight, tomorrow, and the next day, or do we bd as much as we can in the next 36 hours? I've heard both

Thanks

Yey hope!! How have we done that?!

Woop tiger...get set go! I heard every day for three days but if I could do more I would! Good luck xxx

Weird Tiger! I would say thats pretty positive, but the temp thing is strange. I would say you should just cover your bases and keep up the bd'ing as long as you can so you don't miss your window. Good luck!

Tiger I'd keep Bding daily until you see three high temps in a row! But it is possible you ovulated today... I don't know that's confusing!

PrincessK- did you get a positive opk?

Good luck tiger & pk! Ov is the best cycle time as you feel you can do something instead of just waiting! Enjoy the bding!

I follow smep loosely but I bd every other day, then when I know ov is close we do some extra if/when we can.

I'm still bleeding, but counting today as cd5 and hoping by next wkend if I've stopped bleeding ill do a hpt and see if its neg. if it is I'm good to start opks and hope I ov this cycle.

Taking control and focusing on ttc again helps so I'm throwing myself right back in there, taking pre natels but enjoying some me time, glasses of wine etc in the hope I won't be able to again soon. I am very up and down, had a huge row with dh last night and I 'slept' on the sofa. We've made up today but I'm all over the place. :hugs:

MrsW- welcome back ... Good for you for following your gut, I think if you're ready to TTC right away you should!! FX for a fast sticky bean.

I'm happy to say that yesterday's temp must have been an anomaly. I think I had been awake for quite some time tossing and turning before I temped. It was a weird waking state. Not quite in it. Then I realized "ah! I'm awake. Temp! Quick!" hahah

Today's was back in the ballpark, even if a little high. We bd'ed last night and this morning to cover the bases of yesterday being O, but that is ok.

We leave Tuesday around 9pm. AHHH!!! :haha:

Good luck tiger & pk! Ov is the best cycle time as you feel you can do something instead of just waiting! Enjoy the bding!

I follow smep loosely but I bd every other day, then when I know ov is close we do some extra if/when we can.

I'm still bleeding, but counting today as cd5 and hoping by next wkend if I've stopped bleeding ill do a hpt and see if its neg. if it is I'm good to start opks and hope I ov this cycle.

Taking control and focusing on ttc again helps so I'm throwing myself right back in there, taking pre natels but enjoying some me time, glasses of wine etc in the hope I won't be able to again soon. I am very up and down, had a huge row with dh last night and I 'slept' on the sofa. We've made up today but I'm all over the place. :hugs:

Oh, welcome back, Mrs W!!! :hugs:

I'm happy to hear from you. Sorry about the spat with dh, but :hugs: all around. That can't be easy with everything else going on.

FXed for a much happier cycle. :hugs: :flower:

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping it will be a sticky one next time.

Tiger sounds like you are officially in the tww now then! Good luck x

Hi ladies! Tiger, I guess that means you still have time to bd!
Welcome back Mrs W! I'm glad you're able to get right back into it. :hugs:

I'm on CD14 today and still not sure if I've ovulated. I'm getting cramps, but that could just be side effects from the clomid. My cervix is high, soft, open as it should be. Its been like that since yesterday. I don't have a proper thermometer to check temp, but just using a regular one to see if I get a spike. So far no change which would mean no ovulation yet right? So frustrating not knowing. We didn't bd last night but we've done it every other day. We'll definitely bd tonight and then tomorrow to be safe. I'm hoping for some sign that ovulation has actually occurred. I guess I'll know for sure when I do my day 21 progesterone next week.

I'm glad you are taking control and regrouping mrsw. It is bound to be tough, especially with dh right now. Try and keep close but also give each the space to breath and grieve. He will be feeling it too, but I'm sure is very aware of what's best for your feelings right now. Keep talking to each other and with us if you need? :hugs: xxx

Yes Jokerette I got a super dark opk on Friday morning...perfect timing for 3 days of bd'ing before dh has gone away.

This is the first time I've been certain I've ovulated which is a relief that I am and nice to know when it's happened. Ff has given me a dotted line and now said I am officially 1dpo today :yipee: I've followed smep until now...we have bded every other day and then three days in a row from that first opk. The one thing we can't do now is the leave a day and one last one for luck, which is a shame, I also would have liked to get an am bd in but today was a cheeky nooner and we've had lots of fun!!

Now it's to wait...so Tiger we are here, and hopefully Hope you are here too!! What shall we do this month? :shrug: well actually Tiger you are going away for your distraction!! Xxx

Mrs W: probably not TWW yet, since today's temp didn't maintain that high reading like yesterday. Plus, today, I got an even brighter opk response, so that was perfect. The result line showed up before the test line, so that was also really awesome. I can now say that I ovulate (not that it was a question).

DH is feeling a little burned out, after just last night and this morning, so we are taking the night off. I'll probably pounce on him early in the am and again tomorrow night or Tuesday morning because that will be our last chance.

I won't waste a use the opk tomorrow because I know we will be bd'ing as much as we can until we leave either way, so I might as well save them :shrug:

I'm so happy that this came before our flight though. No mile-high temptations for us.

Sorry this was a little frazzled and all over the place, but I am typing between running up and downstairs doing laundry and organizing the house AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:haha:

Tiger I love how we have both been so lucky with our timings this month!

So I'm 2dpo and bored!! No dh, no bd, no poas and no SS yet!! :dohh:
What can a girl do but eat chocolate!
Any good news from anyone? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back