TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Oh no, 2tww boredom has set in already! Only 12 days until you probably know if this cycle has been lucky. I hope so xx

Thanks for your advice. Things are better with dh now, just generally feeling really sad which I know is normal. Smiling all day at work when I felt so down meant when I got in the car I sobbed all the way to pick dd up. I'm still shocked and can't believe it has happened to me. I know I'll be ok. I'm just struggling with life just now, but I want to focus on ttc and moving on.

Xx

Thanks mrs w :hugs:

I think that is a great focus for you, make sure you are physically and emotionally ready, but I can understand why you want to get back into things straight away.
Remind me does anyone else irl apart from dh know, to give you a cuddle? Xxx

My mum and sister and his mum and dad know but they all live far away. His parents came straight down when it happened last week but have gone now. And my best friend knows but she doesn't live near me and she is pregnant and was due 3 weeks after me, so that's not easy. So no, just my daily virtual hugs from you girls!

Xx

Here are some more virtual hugs :hugs: I wish I could give you a real one!

Thanks ladies, it really does help and means the world to me to have you all to chat to. Lets get these bfps rolling in this month! :hugs:

:hugs: to you MrsW !!!!! I can't imagine your feelings having been that far along but I am going through something similar and also just want to get back into TTC. Maybe we will get our BFPs together!

Xoxoxo

My temp was high this morning. I will have to assume I'm in the TWW wait now, even though I only have the one to go off of. We bd'ed the best we could, and I can go into this one knowing we had a nice pattern of bd'ing to cover the bases. :happydance:

This is the first TWW that I didn't have to say "well we at least had one well-timed bd." I can actually say "we put our best effort into this." All thanks to the confidence of those silly opks. Even if they don't do a thing more than add confidence, they are totally worth it. If we don't conceive this cycle, we will invest in cheap ones from Amazon.

We are just relaxing, cleaning, packing, and PANICKING about leaving today :haha:

Letting Archer just hang out in his jammies all day, then a nice bath this evening and into clean... wait for it... snuggly pajamas with feet, so he'll be all cozy at the airport and on the plane. Believe it or not, we spent the most time figuring out what he should wear to fly. We chose something that would bring him comfort. They are even a size too big, so his toes won't be tight and bent. His current size fits obviously, but if he moves around too much, they might hike up and bunch his toes.

My MIL keeps talking to family over in Taiwan, and it is driving me nuts. Each time a call ends, she has another item we are bringing along. So far, we have managed to pack every important item into our carry-ons/personal items. We have only our clothes in one checked bag. Each item she adds isn't small either. They are massive. We practice packed earlier this week to see where we were at in fitting things, and we were perfect. Now with the additions, I have no idea how we are going to do it without adding another bag. :roll: And she is so funny. With each new item, she says "it's just a small thing" or "it's just .... " and I keep telling her, "Yes. It is just... but 10 "justs" and a few giant things, and we have now gone from comfortably packed to busting at the seems." She doesn't get it because when she goes, she brings two checked bags, and then her carry on and personal item. She doesn't have a toddler to chase/manage/hold on to and a stroller to push. We need to be relatively hands-free, and it is not working out that way. :growlmad:

Anyway.

I'm happy to be in the TWW! And don't worry to those scraping through the TWW, I am logging on daily to check-in!!!! :flower:

:hugs: to all!!

Oh twinklie :hugs: I am so sorry, I didn't realise. If you haven't already been over to the loss area, it is great, so much support there. What has happened sweetie? I'm so sorry for your loss, pm me to talk anytime. Big hugs. We will get our bfps again soon.

Tiger, enjoy your trip, I hope you got everything packed!! And congrats on being past ov!! X

Tiger, your story sounds so familiar. My relatives are constantly calling with "small" things to send to India anytime someone in our family is going to visit. Sooo frustrating! I'm glad you got a high temp today! I'm hoping that means you have officially ovulated! I hope you get a bfp this cycle!!!

Oooo Tiger...how exciting, you are ready to go.
Very funny about the extra things being added :rofl: I hope you can get things packed up effectively. Bless Archer I bet he had fun running round in his pjs all day!
Have an amazing time with your family. I am dead jealous that you get so distracted during your TWW...perfect!

Im good...3dpo today and looking forward a few days distraction with my little girls 2nd birthday celebrations. Feeling relaxed and trying to keep going with lots of healthy eating, gentle exercise and fresh air! Xxx

Hello ladies! Just sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust:

I haven't been on here lately since I have been very sick.:growlmad::growlmad: I cannot eat my favorite foods anymore. Will chat tomorrow.

Nice to see you momwife! I hope you feel better and thanks for the dust!

:hugs: to you MrsW !!!!! I can't imagine your feelings having been that far along but I am going through something similar and also just want to get back into TTC. Maybe we will get our BFPs together!

Xoxoxo

I got my BFP before the New Year but then when I got bloods they eventually started going down. I still haven't started bleeding so I am technically 5 weeks 3 days. Limbo sucks! I was very very sad at first but now just want to move forward. So I can relate a tiny bit to you and so want you to get your BFP and baby !

Oooo Tiger...how exciting, you are ready to go.
Very funny about the extra things being added :rofl: I hope you can get things packed up effectively. Bless Archer I bet he had fun running round in his pjs all day!
Have an amazing time with your family. I am dead jealous that you get so distracted during your TWW...perfect!

Im good...3dpo today and looking forward a few days distraction with my little girls 2nd birthday celebrations. Feeling relaxed and trying to keep going with lots of healthy eating, gentle exercise and fresh air! Xxx

I am assuming that I am 1 dpo! So close... We are in this together 100%!!! Yay for that :hugs:

We are currently at the airport waiting for our flight. We board at 20 past midnight, and we take off around 1pm. *insert yawn here* :haha:

This will be my last check in until we land and are settled in Taiwan!

Thinking of all you lovely ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Xoxoxo

I got my BFP before the New Year but then when I got bloods they eventually started going down. I still haven't started bleeding so I am technically 5 weeks 3 days. Limbo sucks! I was very very sad at first but now just want to move forward. So I can relate a tiny bit to you and so want you to get your BFP and baby !

Oh no sorry Hun :hugs: will you get a scan or more bloods or are you just waiting now? A loss is a loss and I'm sorry you are going through this. Xx

MrsW - the doctor assumed it was a loss and wanted to wait a week to see what to do, and bleeding started today. So, I guess I am going to try to be positive... CD1! Back to TTC!

I am so sorry Twinklie that you are going through this. Here is lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh twinklie, sorry sweet. You are being really brave and now the bleeding is here you can start a fresh cycle. Are you going to try again straight away? They say you are more fertile after a mc, I'm hoping its true for us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->