TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Yes, I am def going to start TTC right away. It's the best way for me to move on, to just throw myself into something else. I am really hoping I am extra fertile like they say!

What about you MrsW?

Hope those sticky BFPs arrive fast Twinklie and Mrs W, i've heard you can be very fertile just after a loss so fc this is the case for you two :thumbup:
Have a safe journey and enjoy your trip Tiger! :flower:
Not much going on here. I caved and ordered 20 ics from eBay (only £2.99 so not too bad!) and took one today just to get a kick out of the test line sucking up the dye first. Since i'm not having any definite symptoms yet I feel like I needed a reminder that i'm pregnant :wacko: However, I must be hormonal as watching this week's Panorama was so not a good idea https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2014/02/i-want-my-baby-back.html :cry:

Lots of dust Twinklie and mrsw for being super fertile now :hugs:

4dpo here today....twiddling thumbs!! Xxx

Hi ladies! I think I may have jumped the gun with the ovulating thing. I have kept up with checking my cervix and other symptoms and I believe I'm ovulating today! I also kept temping even though its not completely accurate due to my getting up to put my youngest back to bed every night. So, my temps haven't gone up yet and my cervix is super high and soft and open! I'm also getting cramps that feel like period cramps which is what I felt last time I took clomid. I'm taking these all as good signs! So excited! We bd'd last night and we'll be gettin it on tonight as well!!! Yay! I'm just excited that I ovulated!

Awesome hopettc!! It's great that you can figure out your body like that!!

Yay Hope! Glad tyou can get some well times BD-ing in! I feel good about this cycle for you. :)

I hope you are right Hope and that your bd'ing has caught that egg :flower: did you say you have tried opk's?

5dpo
I'm feeling pretty distracted this week from the TWW with F's birthday but I know next week I will be thinking more about it :dohh:

Hey girls. I'm feeling so down today. Found out another close friend is pregnant and I'm not handling it very well at all. I feel so down and life feels so so unfair. One days think I'm getting better and then I take 10 steps back xx

Awww MrsW I am so sorry. I have had the same steps back sometimes so I can relate. What helped me was to hear about other people who had miscarriages in the past but now have lots of beautiful children - just think, some day you will look back, and yes this was a sad time, but know that you will come out of this and eventually you will get your happy moment! It will all work out! But it's ok to be sad and wallow sometimes. :hugs: xoxo

I'm so sorry mrsw. We are all sending hugs :hugs:
It is totally understandable to feel like you are, don't be too hard on yourself. It's your time to grieve and surround yourself with people who can comfort you right now. Thinking of you xxx

PK: I have been using opks this cycle. I tried them before, but because of my pcos I was constantly getting positives. I'm hoping this cycle its positive for the right reason.
I'm glad you and Tiger have something to distract you. I'll have to try to find something too. I've been setting up playdates and walks all week so I have something to do instead of obsessing online and reading way too much into my symptoms.

My temps haven't gone up yet so I'm thinking I still have another day. My opk test line was even darker than the control today so I'm thinking that's a good sign. We weren't able to bd last night so I'm hoping we can tonight. I really don't want to miss my chance. I'm supposed to go for a day 21 progesterone on monday. Hopefully, there will be enough progesterone by then (not really sure how fast it goes up).

Mrs W: I really hope you feel better. :hugs: I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

im so sorry twinkle to hear that I really hope you and mrsw get you bfp very quickly!! and im sorry mrsw your feeling so down:hugs:

baby dust to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry Twinklie and MrsW!! Sending all the :hugs: your way, and I'm praying for bfps on your next round :dust:

We are on our third day here. I haven't been able to log in for some reason on my Ipod, so I had to wait until I had my computer AND internet together. The flight went well... just exhausting. Archer actually did wonderfully. He slept for about 8 hours, but in order to keep it that way, mommy and daddy slept minimally - none. That meant our first day here, although well-spent, was finished off with fussy parents and a fussy kiddo ( as we were running on no sleep for nearly 48 hours ). However, we adjusted to the time zone really quickly. We are still waking around 5am ready for the day, but other than that, we are doing well. Yesterday, we were walking around for over 10 hours. 10 hours of walking!!! And we had some of the best food ever. It was a really lovely time.

I tried posting this yesterday, but for some reason, even though I logged in, when I hit "post" it said "You are not logged in and do not have permission to do that". Sorry for being so silent until now.

We don't have internet in our place we are staying. We have to go over to my BIL's apartment, which is just 2 minutes away, but that means at night (when we'd be more able to get online), we are offline. That's ok.

I haven't temped yet since getting here because our sleep had been so off, but I will start tomorrow morning to keep track of that temp. Hopefully, there's no drop :dust: and FXed!!!!

:hugs:

Hi Tiger! :wave:
Glad you got there safe and the journey went well (glad you didn't need to join the mile high club? :winkwink:
Have a lovely time and keep updating us when you can xxx

7dpo
No news!! :dohh: xxx

7dpo already princess! That's going fast! Only a week to go! No symptoms yet? Could be a good sign!!

Tiger I'm glad you got there safe albeit exhausted and that you are having a good time. It's worked out well timings wise to keep your mind off the tww!! Hoping for good news for you and pk in a weeks time!!

I'm planning to start bding this weekend. If I ov on time I think it will be next wkend but who knows. I know nothing's certain for me this cycle. Xx

You sound brighter mrs w...how are you doing? I hope your cycles settle back pretty simply :hugs:

Having some backache and Af ish cramps already, I've had this each cycle so it means nothing :shrug: I don't know when to expect af as I have had a few different cycle lengths the last 3? :wacko: xxx

It should be 14 days after ov tho shouldn't it? Do you usually track your lp? Hopefully af doesn't arrive!

Yes I'm feeling better than I was Thursday. We've come to Bournemouth for the weekend and having some family fun! I'm up & down but as time goes on I'm more up and less down! Thanks for asking xxx

That sounds nice to have some time away with your family...enjoy mrs w :hugs:
This is the first month I've confirmed o so I'm not sure about lp :shrug: we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->