TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Glad to see you got there safe Tiger! Sorry to hear you were so tired when you got there, but hopefully you can enjoy your trip now!

PK: Wow! 7dpo already! I can't wait to hear some good news in a week!

Mrs W: Happy to hear you're doing better and enjoying some family time.

Afm, I believe I ovulated yesterday. I had really bad cramping most of the day and I was super bloated (the wonderful symptoms of clomid). I got a cold yesterday (a gift from my girls) and had a sore throat all night and was constantly getting up. That probably threw off my temp so I don't know if it would have gone up today or not. My cervix is still high, soft, open so maybe I have some time still. I emailed my dr and she said to go ahead with day 21 for progesterone and we could talk about a later test based on this cycle. That would be, of course, if I didn't get pregnant this cycle. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Fxd it was ovulation Hope. How's the bd'ing going?

What is everyone's opinion on bd'ing during the TWW?? Xxx

Thanks! We've bd'd every other day so far. Hopefully that's enough. I bd'd during my tww when I tried for my girls and everything turned out great. I'll probably be this time too. How about you?

Sounds like a good strategy.
I usually be during the TWW if the mood takes us, but I'm always worried its messing things about in there! :blush: xxx

Ooh are you feeling positive this month pk? I always wait for 14dpo but so ,any people test and get bfps from 10dpo or earlier!! Test!!!

Just dtd for first time since it all happened!! I'm back on the horse ladies! High five!! X

Ooh are you feeling positive this month pk? I always wait for 14dpo but so ,any people test and get bfps from 10dpo or earlier!! Test!!!

Just dtd for first time since it all happened!! I'm back on the horse ladies! High five!! X

Yey mrsw...well done Hun :thumbup: heres to having some fun with dh :winkwink:

No I wouldn't say positive. I'm excited as this month is the first I've been certain I've ovulated and bded at the right time...we will see :wacko:
No real symptoms apart from a few twinges and back ache but I know I've had that before :shrug:
I usually wait to test until af is late, but I'm not sure after a few different cycles lengths? I will wait till 14dpo. Would love to be able to do a test again!

PK don't ask me, I am a bad influence. I got a positive at 9 DPO last time... I am a total POAS addict and early tester. :)

Yay MrsW! Can you tell where you are in your cycle? I am CD5 today!

Oh it's very addictive. I'm boring though, I've read so many chemical pregnancy stories that I wait until 14 dpo when an egg should have implanted. Not long for you to wait!

If I count the mc as cd1 then I'm cd12 today but I don't usually ov until cd20-21 so another week yet! Plus I might ov later because of the mc.

How are you feeling twinklie? X

Way to go Mrs W! Big high 5!

PK: I am also a poas addict so I'm really not the person to ask. I would have already started! I'm 1-2dpo still so I can't start yet. But I was already thinking about testing last night...I'm sooo bad! Good luck though! I can't wait!

I finally had a temp increase so I'm pretty sure I finally ovulated. I guess I won't know till I have high temps for a few days.

PK, I wouldn't worry about sex in the tww, i'm sure anything that is happening will go ahead regardless :thumbup: I tested at 10dpo and got a bfn (I mean stark white!) but a faint bfp at 11dpo. This was on an ic with fmu and I took a FRER with 3mu the same day and the line was much clearer. I've heard of ladies on here getting BFPs as early as 7dpo but they're proper squinters at that stage!

10dpo cd26
I was going to say no symptoms today but I did have backache on the way to work and am feeling af cramps now soi think af is on the way? :dohh:
I'm hoping it's far too early and it's a good symptom,but I'm just not sure :shrug:

How is everyone else? Xxx

Af cramps can be a good sign too as bean snuggles in!! Pk I so hope you are pregnant!! X

PK: I really hope the cramps are a good sign!! Stay away AF! Come on little bean! Still early and keeping my fx'd for you!!!

I am now 4dpo. I'm still waiting on the results of my progesterone test, but I'm positive I ovulated. I'm getting sore boobs too which would indicate a rise in progesterone. Let's hope for some beautiful bfps this cycle!! I hope Tiger's doing well too!

Hi all ! Been taking a bit of a break but missed you all! I am CD 7 and ordered new OPKs so will start taking them again soon. Back into TTC mode! Doing pretty well, just have a few sad/jealous moments here and there but not too often. Trying to feel hopeful!

10dpo cd26
I was going to say no symptoms today but I did have backache on the way to work and am feeling af cramps now soi think af is on the way? :dohh:
I'm hoping it's far too early and it's a good symptom,but I'm just not sure :shrug:

We are all super sick. :(

Also, I started spotting today. I've had a fever for the last three days, and I am almost too sick to be totally heartbroken that another cycle is down the drain. ... Almost...

However, we are on vacation, and I won't let myself be down. Of course, I am sad, and maybe it hasn't sank in yet, but I'm not as bad as I was last cycle. We'll see.

The spotting is faint and brownish, but I know myself too much to think this is implantation bleeding. This is my pattern. A few days before af, she likes to celebrate by spotting ahead of time. :shrug: No point in dwelling.

I hope your cramping is just your bean burrowing nice and strong for you :dust:

The good news is that I can take a bath once bleeding starts, and I will get to enjoy the hot spring when we go. Bright side?!?!?! :haha:

Hi all ! Been taking a bit of a break but missed you all! I am CD 7 and ordered new OPKs so will start taking them again soon. Back into TTC mode! Doing pretty well, just have a few sad/jealous moments here and there but not too often. Trying to feel hopeful!
Good girl Twinklie. That's the best thing todo, throw yourself back in. Cd7 is a great time of the cycle...just about ready to go. Wishing you every piece of luck Twinklie xxx :hugs:
10dpo cd26

We are all super sick. :(

Also, I started spotting today. I've had a fever for the last three days, and I am almost too sick to be totally heartbroken that another cycle is down the drain. ... Almost...

However, we are on vacation, and I won't let myself be down. Of course, I am sad, and maybe it hasn't sank in yet, but I'm not as bad as I was last cycle. We'll see.

The spotting is faint and brownish, but I know myself too much to think this is implantation bleeding. This is my pattern. A few days before af, she likes to celebrate by spotting ahead of time. :shrug: No point in dwelling.

I hope your cramping is just your bean burrowing nice and strong for you :dust:

The good news is that I can take a bath once bleeding starts, and I will get to enjoy the hot spring when we go. Bright side?!?!?! :haha:
Oh Tiger...I'm so sorry for the spotting, I'm keeping everything crossed its not af, but you know your body. That is just absolutely rubbish, and I know the feeling of being away when this happens, on the one hand you can take your mind of it and in your case use the hot springs(a very good silver lining) , but on the other hand i really had to fight hard for it not to ruin my holiday :dohh:
Thinking of you Tiger xxx

I went to the bathroom to discover that the spotting has picked up. It is still spotting, not bleeding, but it is a bit more consistent. I am sharing this because... Surprisingly, I really am doing ok. I am very grateful God gave me a strong heart this time, instead of letting me fall as deep. Taking this moment to be thankful for Him looking out for me and my heart

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->