TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Tiger I am so sorry you are sick on vacation, and that the dreaded spotting has begun. :( I am also glad you're able to take it well this time. I hope you can still enjoy your vacation! We are all thinking of you. :hugs:

Thanks PK! At least TTC can be exciting so it's not so bad to be back to that. I'm giong to try something sort of like SMEP I think, although that's seems to be what I end up diong every time anyhow by default. We DTD last night on CD 7 so we just got a head start. I hope my OPKs come today! I missed my surge last cycle so I want to test sooner and more often this cycle. I'm such a POAS addict. :)

:hugs: Tiger...keep strong lovely lady xxx

Opk's really helpd me understand the poas addiction Twinklie!! :dohh:

11dpo cd27
No af yet, but I'm pretty certain she is close. I have had backache and cramps all day and have a big spot on the end of my nose :dohh: af has arrived anytime from cd28-36 over the past 4 cycles so from tomorrow we are on red alert :wacko: xxx

I'm glad to see everyone is doing so well! It's nice to be around such a strong group of women!
PK: When do you start testing? I'm keeping my fx'd for you! I hope one of us can get a bfp this cycle!!

I'm 5dpo today and keeping it together. I've had mild cramping (from clomid) sore boobs/nipples (progesterone) and weird pulling/stretching feeling in uterus area. I don't want to get my hopes up and start reading too much into it, but I had this with my last two pregnancies.
I also got my progesterone level back. It was 24, but dr said she likes it at 40. I'm completely forgetting about that number because I know I ovulated late and that my levels weren't where they should be when I tested.

I'm glad to see everyone is doing so well! It's nice to be around such a strong group of women!
PK: When do you start testing? I'm keeping my fx'd for you! I hope one of us can get a bfp this cycle!!

I'm 5dpo today and keeping it together. I've had mild cramping (from clomid) sore boobs/nipples (progesterone) and weird pulling/stretching feeling in uterus area. I don't want to get my hopes up and start reading too much into it, but I had this with my last two pregnancies.
I also got my progesterone level back. It was 24, but dr said she likes it at 40. I'm completely forgetting about that number because I know I ovulated late and that my levels weren't where they should be when I tested.
I don't know when to start testing?? :shrug:
Last cycle I think I waited until af was late but then it didn't come until 36ish days so I don't know? When should I test??

I'm not that familiar with progesterone levels and what they mean, but I hope it is just because of it being your first cycle with clomid?
When will you test? Fxd for you, :flower: xxx

Sheeeeeeee's hhheeeeerreee! :haha:

I don't know if being sick has made me totally nuts, but I am really fine. No exaggeration. No underplaying. I'm so grateful that I am 100% accepting that af is here. I'm day one, and I am ok with it. Of course I want a baby more than anything, but for some reason, I am not sad. I don't know why, and I will not overthink it and jinx it :shrug: I also didn't temp because we've been so sick that my temp hasn't been worth recording. :)

We are off on some adventures!! I will catch up with everyone later!

<3 :hugs:

PK: I am keeping everything crossed that she stays away!!! :hugs:

PK: It is pretty hard to decide when to test when your cycles are so irregular. Maybe try testing right in the middle of your range like maybe CD32.

Tiger: Sorry to hear about AF, but glad you're doing well. I hope you enjoy your adventures!

I'll give you all something to look at starting Friday (7dpo). I'm going to start testing then to see how early I can get a bfp!

Booooooooooo Tiger, but I love your attitude. Your trip will take your mind off things for the rubbish af bit then when your back you will be back to the fun bit in your cycle :hugs:xxx

Oooo yey Hope some exciting early testing :yipee: fxd for the earliest bfp ever!! Xxx

Think the witch has got me too :dohh: crap :cry:

Hi everyone,

Tiger &#8211; I am so pleased for you that you are feeling so positive! TTC can be all consuming and if you can keep smiling and know that you will have your baby soon, when it is meant to be and enjoy life in the meantime it will hopefully come round all the sooner. I hope that you can enjoy the rest of your trip and are feeling a bit better after your sickness bug.

PK &#8211; was this the first month you checked that you ovulated? AF should come 14 days after you ovulate and theoretically if she has been later some months, it means you ovulated later. So if you are definitely 12 dpo today AF should come in 2 days. Have you started spotting or is she def here? I hope she isn&#8217;t! If she isn&#8217;t &#8211; you could try testing, you might get a line at 12dpo!

Hope &#8211; looking forward to your tests! You seem positive this month &#8211; come on bfp!!

Twinklie &#8211; Have your opks arrived yet? I am feeling the same as you really &#8211; gutted that things didn&#8217;t work out and a lot of feelings around that but excited to try again! Good luck, keep us posted

AFM - Still dtd every other day. No signs of ov yet, no ewcm and cervix low but i think its moving up so I am hoping I will ov early next week which is when I would have done on a normal cycle! I am still confused about my opks as my hpt are negative but I do get a line on a opk. Some ladies on here say it must be lh in my system and my body is trying to ov early and others say it will be picking up small amounts of hcg left in my body. The opks are slowly getting lighter so I think its hcg. I am testing daily and am hoping the line goes completely and then comes back next week so I know I have ovulated. Either way we will keep dtd just incase an egg pops out at any time hehe!! Fingers crossed. xx

Thanks mrs w, sorry your body is still being a bit confusing...I hope the opk's clear and reset soon :hugs:

Af has got me...I'm miffed and disappointed but not as crushed as last time, on the one hand I don't feel as tricked as last month when she was so late and I had started believing I was and on the other hand Tiger has encouraged me to be positive and look forwards and not dwell. So Conkers bath number 1 will be tonight...cd 1 is half way through and all other positive thoughts!! I am introducing the ritual of Conkers bath number 2 the day af has left where you get pampered and defuzzed ready for all the bd'ing and romance...I enjoyed that last month!!

Should I be worried that af came on 12dpo?? :shrug: xxx

PK - I am so sorry that the witch got you! :( Great attitude though. We're only about a week off in cycles so we could eventually be bump buddies maybe!

MrsW - I hope they OPKs clear up for you. Everyone has some amount of LH in their system though, I never get a blank OPK. When I have my surge the line just gets real dark. Are yours real dark now, like darker than the control line or just faint, or in between?

Can't wait to see your tests Hope!!!! Yay for a POAS addict! haha

PK sorry the witch got you :( boooooo :( I was so hopeful for you!

Hope, yay cant wait for you to start testing :) Hey why did you disregard your temp on 1dpo? I almost wonder if you hadnt disregarded it if that might be O day?

Thanks ladies...I do love you girls :hugs:
Twinklie I pray I get the chance to be somebody's bump buddy again soon, it would be lovely to be yours.
I had in my head it takes on average 4 months to get pregnant (am I making that up :wacko:) and I consider myself average so that was my goal...but hey ho I'm obviously not so average :shrug:
I'm kicking myself as I'd just started to write my post from this morning saying I was going to test tomorrow and I felt af start :dohh: pooooooo!

Right no more sadness, I'm just running the deepest, hottest bath ever, my g&t is cold and strong and my book is waiting. I have no chocolate so I might have to send dh on a mercy trip in return for a bj? :winkwink:

Starting my list of silver linings for af coming...hmmmmmm?
Might get to ttc when we go to Paris at the end of feb,
Won't have ms in my birthday,
More practise with opk's...they were fun!!
Would love a November edd....any other ideas? Xxx

Enjoy your af pampering night pk! I'm no expert but I think a luetal phase of 12 days is fine. Shorter than average but still completely possible to get pregnant.

Silver linings for af coming...... You can have a glass of bubbly or wine on valentines day and eat whatever you want that night with dh, nov or dec due date means a newborn at Xmas, sat under the twinkly Xmas tree lights while people bring you food and you watch tv and stare at your newborn! You might be bump buddies with the rest of us n here who aren't preggo this month :)

Anybody any opinions on using evening primrose oil or raspberry leaf tea to help ttc?
:shrug:

Just wanted to update that I got my BFP :)

PK: So sorry to hear about AF, but I'm glad you're taking it so well. Enjoy your hot bath!
Jokerette: Thanks! I disregarded that temp because I was up multiple times and I wasn't sure how reliable it was. I'm pretty sure I didn't o that day though. I put my opk as positive, but it was lighter than the day before. Maybe I should change that?? Technically, the 17th was the most positive because it was darker than the control line.

I'm 6dpo today and feeling pretty good. I had cramping last night that felt pretty painful. My cervix today is still high, soft, closed and I had crazy creamy cm today! My boobs were killing me, but they've eased up quite a bit now. I'm trying to stay positive. I'll be starting my testing tomorrow!! Yay!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->