TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Congrats kazine!! When did you get yoir BFP?!

Hopettc- woohoo!! Fingers crossed!!

Congrats kazine!! How many weeks are you and how are you feeling?

Just wanted to update that I got my BFP :)
Yeeeeeehaw!!! Congratulations Kazine...so pleased for you. What number cycle was that? Did you do anything special to get that bfp?
How exciting. Thank you for updating us. Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you :happydance:
PK: So sorry to hear about AF, but I'm glad you're taking it so well. Enjoy your hot bath!
Jokerette: Thanks! I disregarded that temp because I was up multiple times and I wasn't sure how reliable it was. I'm pretty sure I didn't o that day though. I put my opk as positive, but it was lighter than the day before. Maybe I should change that?? Technically, the 17th was the most positive because it was darker than the control line.

I'm 6dpo today and feeling pretty good. I had cramping last night that felt pretty painful. My cervix today is still high, soft, closed and I had crazy creamy cm today! My boobs were killing me, but they've eased up quite a bit now. I'm trying to stay positive. I'll be starting my testing tomorrow!! Yay!!!!
Thank you Hope.
Loving your symptoms...can't wait for your testing! :baby: xxx

Hey girls! 7dpo today and started my testing just like I said. I'll post my pic here, but I started a thread on it too, here.

And here's my pic
https://i41.tinypic.com/2ivhb42.jpg

Still so early, and I swear, there could be a squinter line!!!

We won't know for sure unless I keep testing daily to see if it gets darker!!

Can't see it yet on my iPad but I know it's there!! :yipee:
LOVE the daily tests, this is going to be so fun to log in and see!! Xxx

Ooh I think I see a line too Hope, can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

So cycle 3 was preseed
Cycle 4 was opk's and SMEP
Cycle 5 I'm thinking of trying epo to help ewcm, vit b complex to help Lp and maybe raspberry leaf tea to help my uterus in general!! Opinions??...:shrug:

I would say all of that can only help! Good luck on cycle 5!

Go for it pk! Do you take a multivitamin aswell? Also sorry AF arrived I just spotted that :hugs:

hope i think i see it too!!!

PK- i used lots of preseed with all my successful cycles

Just wanted to update that I got my BFP :)
Yeeeeeehaw!!! Congratulations Kazine...so pleased for you. What number cycle was that? Did you do anything special to get that bfp?
How exciting. Thank you for updating us. Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you :happydance:

Thank you! I started taking pregnacare preconcieve and using conceive plus, and the first month using them I got pregnant. Definitely try it!

I was up to cycle 5. I'm 4 weeks today and I feel sick all the time lol!

If you don't have lots of ewcm pk the preeseed is a good idea!!

I'm still pottering along with my dtd at least every other day! Hurry up ov!!

I am right there with you MrsW. I missed a day but got back at it this morning. I wish we had time in the mornings on weekdays, I much prefer it! Haha. I hope I don't O super late like I did after last MC. It's hard to keep up DTD when it's forced. My DH prefers spontaneity.

Yeh I wish we could do mornings too but our dd is always awake before we are so no chance of that! Haha. And by the time i get into bed at night im knackered! My dh doesn't mind the planning of dtd every other day, he jokes its not very romantic or spontaneous but he goes along with it!

But yeh I hope ov doesn't take too long or it will get harder to keep up the forced ness of it. Still haven't got any signs that its around the corner tho.

I hate the forced ness of it too, but dh still doesn't know what's going on so it's a pretend spontaneity!! :dohh:
So cd 3, af is still annoying. I'm having really weird cramps this cycle, usually I just get bad aches in my legs and back on cd 1 then I'm pretty much ok, but this is different.
I've started epo which I will stop taking on o day, I've also changed my prenatal to a better one and started taking vit b 6, but have ordered some bcomplex to replace that with. I'm also going to get some grapefruit juice as that is supposed to be good for ewcm and really concentrate with preseed this time round.
I've upped my water intake..again and trying to cut back on chocolate! I'd been avoiding my core and abs workouts for the last 2 cycles but I'm not going to this time as I feel I'm just putting my life on hold too much, it's something I would have done when I got pg with F so I'm going to carry on :shrug:

Now where's Hope with today's test?? Xxx

Hahahaha!!! PK,I'm here! Sorry it took so long. My youngest wanted to sleep in today and who am I to complain? I logged on this morning and kept getting this stupid error message every time I clicked on the lucky conkers thread!:growlmad:

Anyways, here is today's stark white bfn at 8dpo!

https://i39.tinypic.com/28w12c7.jpg
OH, and I took like 20 pics and this was the clearest I could get it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->