TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Pk - so didn't your hubby notice last month that you coincidentally felt horny very other day?! Tee hee!

Hope I have fingers and toes crossed we start seeing a line there in the next few days! How are you feeling? X

^^ haha no it would appear not!! Or that one month it was every day for nearly 2 weeks!!

I didn't think he knew, but then tonight he hinted at the next baby as if he knew we were trying. I just laughed him off. He knows I want it, I'm just trying to keep the trying bit a secret!!

Still very early Hope...loving these tests! Xxx

Mrs W: I'm feeling pretty good so far. I still have tender boobs and nipples, no cramps except some pressure here and there, a little gassy, and for some reason I go to bed with a sore throat and wake up with nothing...weird.

PK: So, DH doesn't actually know that your ttc? How is that possible?:shrug: Although, I guess he has some idea since he's hinting at it. If I didn't have to tell DH, I probably wouldn't either though. He gets stressed out way too easily.

I know I'm testing too early still. I keep thinking back to my previous pregnancies and I realize that I wasn't as obsessed as I am now! I didn't test for #1 till 14dpo and #2 till 10 or 11dpo. And for #2 I probably would have waited longer except that the frer had giant letters on it screaming "TEST AS EARLY AS 5 DAYS BEFORE!!" so of course I did. The line came up right away though and super dark. But maybe it'll take longer now that I've hit 30. No...staying hopeful....staying optimistic. Testing again tomorrow!!

Yeah PK does DH really not know you are TTC? I can't fathom that! Haha. But since we are trying for our first it is a bigger life changing decision I guess.

Hope - it is still early, can't wait to keep seeing your tests !

I just can't wait to confirm O, I think I dislike waiting to O more than the TWW sometimes.

Good signs Hope...everything crossed!
Still time for that o Twinklie! :hugs:

No dh is not really in the loop which is why I'm starting to find things tougher. Nobody in real life knows about this...you guys are my only outlet!!
Dh didn't really know the first time round either. When we married I told him I wanted children, he agreed he did too and I said was it ok if I just told him when they were on their way?? Sex has always been a massive deal for him and I am desperate for this not to change it. I don't want him to know when we are 'trying' and it does help me keep up the pretence of being spontaneous!! Webhave been together since we were 16 but we are still very private. Maybe this stems form being kids when we were met. I still don't really share girls stuff or anything about my cycle with him-are we weird??! :wacko: xxx

OH!!! Hello ewcm and barely reachable cervix!!!!!! *reaches for husband*!!! Yippee!!

Pk - no not weird at all! All couples different and what works for one doesn't work for another! Some of my exes and I have had very different sex lives to my hubby and I - weird tho it is to think of that! If that's what works for you guys its cool! How old are you now if you don't mind me asking?

Twink - I agree! Waiting for ov is worse as there's no end date! At least once we've oved we know its 14 days give or take until we know! This limbo sucks! I'm praying my signs mean ov is approaching for me. I hope yours will soon too.

Hope those signs sound good! Looking forward to tomorrow's test!! X

Hello all!
Mrs. W: Woohoo for high cervix!! Get bd'ing!!

PK: I can understand that! If I didn't have to tell DH, I wouldn't. He gets way too stressed out.

Twinklie: When we're waiting to o, we hate it and when we're in the tww, we hate it.

I'm 9dpo today and my test this morning was a bfn. I thought I saw a hint of something in real life, but it doesn't show on the pic. I won't read into it too much just yet. Here's the pic!

https://i41.tinypic.com/2metrux.jpg

Woah! I see about 4 lines on that pic!! :dohh: I think it's brewing Hope!! :dust: keep testing and sharing!

Cd 4 boring boring boring!

Xxx

Still no signs of O for me. EWCM is not here yet and no positive OPKs. Just more waiting!

I agree hope, reckon there's a line brewing!

I'm feeling down tonight. I read some threads from this time 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my dd and as my edd were similar, it reminded me what I should be feeling now and all that I will miss over the next 6 months.

Cervix is still high. Still faint lines on opks. Not much ewcm today but its headed that way I think. I've focused so much on getting pregnant again asap to help
me get over this that I'm worried how ill cope if/ when I'm faced with bfn/af.

Anyway. Ill be back to glass half full tomorrow I hope xx

CD 5 or 6. I'm confused because a lot of the sites/my computer don't seem to realize I'm in a different time zone and day, so I'm confused if it has adjusted or not hahah. This has been a weird cycle. It was very heavy, and it should be done bleeding, but for some reason it is holding on. That's ok. I'm ready for it to be done so we can go to the hot springs! :)

I'm sorry I've been a bit MIA, but our little one came out of his cold just to turn back around and go right back in. He's much better now, but it was a miserable time with him feeling terrible

Sending love to everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope: you better be getting that bfp this time! <3

Still no signs of O for me. EWCM is not here yet and no positive OPKs. Just more waiting!
I'm sure she's on her way...keep bd'ing Twinklie. She might surprise you this month?
I agree hope, reckon there's a line brewing!

I'm feeling down tonight. I read some threads from this time 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my dd and as my edd were similar, it reminded me what I should be feeling now and all that I will miss over the next 6 months.

Cervix is still high. Still faint lines on opks. Not much ewcm today but its headed that way I think. I've focused so much on getting pregnant again asap to help
me get over this that I'm worried how ill cope if/ when I'm faced with bfn/af.

Anyway. Ill be back to glass half full tomorrow I hope xx
I'm sorry you're feeling down mrs w. you will have days like this,but let yourself feel down. Don't avoid feeling. You need to feel to recover and heal.
You will be looking forward to a new edd very soon.
If its not this month it will be because your body isn't ready yet, but it will come soon :hugs:

CD 5 or 6. I'm confused because a lot of the sites/my computer don't seem to realize I'm in a different time zone and day, so I'm confused if it has adjusted or not hahah. This has been a weird cycle. It was very heavy, and it should be done bleeding, but for some reason it is holding on. That's ok. I'm ready for it to be done so we can go to the hot springs! :)

I'm sorry I've been a bit MIA, but our little one came out of his cold just to turn back around and go right back in. He's much better now, but it was a miserable time with him feeling terrible

Sending love to everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope: you better be getting that bfp this time! <3
Lovely to hear from you Tiger :wave:
Sorry Archer got sick again :dohh: I hope the witch flies away today so you can go to the hot springs....that sounds lovely!
Miss you xxx

Thanks princess :hugs: I think I just need to look forwards and focus on the positive to get through so I have been thinking I will ovulate this week. Now I am here and I am still not sure whats going on I am panicking!!

How are you feeling about this cycle?

Has anyone heard from Fleur? I noticed I hadnt seen her post anywhere in a while. Hope she is ok.

Enjoy the hot springs Tiger.

hi girls!!

I'm sorry I've not posted for ages. I had the most craziest week in the world last week. Not only did I have three massive meetings at work (i had been dreading this week for months!) but DD had chickenpox!!! She has been fine but it was a nightmare co-ordinating childcare as I just couldnt take any time off. Thankfully my mum was around to help out.

Then - to top it all off - I got home from one of these super stressful meetings on monday and had a big glob (sorry) of dark red cm. Well some of you may know I had spotting earlier on in this pregnancy which was browny. I tried not to freak out (!!!) but we went up to the hospital to get checked over as I knew I would go out of my mind with worry if we waited til my midwife appointment on the thursday. Anyway, baby is fine and heard the hb etc but its just that I have some harmless irritated cells on my cervix which are likely to bleed if they get bashed (!!) - poor DH is now behaving like a monk!! We had dtd a couple of days before (and if I'm honest, my heart wasnt really in it!) so I suspect that is what caused it. Again - probs way tmi! So its probably likely I might have more spotting but at least I know what is probably causing it now. Anyway fingers crossed that I wont!

So I am fine but just trying to take it a bit easier as it has been a bit of a wakeup call really!

But I've just been so hectic I've not had a chance to post or update much. I'm sorry!

I have been reading your posts and getting email updates etc - am keeping all fingers and toes crossed for lots more BFP's over the coming days/weeks! Loving the daily hpt pics :)

Mrs W - sorry that you've been having an up and down time of it. I think you just have to take each day as it comes and look after yourself. I have been thinking of you. Keeping everything crossed for a sticky BFP for you XXXXX

:hugs: to you MrsW! I know I have good days and bad days, it's totaly normal. It's ok to be sad sometimes. I try to focus on the positive even though it's not always easy. Or think that in the end it is for the best, because maybe it would have been a horribly sick baby or somethign like that. We just want healthy babies... now! :blush: We're thinking of you. xo

Tiger - hope the hot springs are awesome! Keep your head up! I wonder if our cycles will somehow align again? :winkwink:

PK - will you be doing OPKs again this cycle? Do you temp? Time for you to get *spontaneous*!

Still waiting to O over here... faint OPKs and not much EWCM yet. :shrug:

Sorry, I only have time to post today's pic right now. I'll talk properly later today. I definitely saw something today and it was darker than yesterday, but I can't see it on the pic!

https://i40.tinypic.com/spf01u.jpg

i see it hope!!!!! yay!!!!

FX for all you ladies approaching ovulation!

Alright ladies! Here it is! This morning at 11dpo I tested with both wondfo and frer and *drumroll* BFP!!!!!:happydance:

https://s18.postimg.org/84szgqz8l/IMG_20140128_00190.jpg

https://s11.postimg.org/tnpizenfj/IMG_20140128_00188.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"