TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeee BFP!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, H&H 9 months Hope! Clomid works like a charm for you every time! xoxoxo

Woooooooooooooooooooop Hope!! :yipee: I told you it was brewing!!
Oh honey I am so happy for you!! Crazy congratulations! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxxxxxxxx
How do you feel??

Cd6
Af has left the building and cycle 5 is on!!
Yes I will be starting opk's again this cycle and following smep to the letter for the first time.
I've started vitamin b, epo and grapefruit juice and we will be aiming for some morning sex!!

Glad everything is ok Fleur...take it easy. Thanks for dropping by xxx

Thanks Twinklie! I was just telling DH last night that I must be pretty fertile if I can get pregnant every time I actually ovulate and his swimmers must be alright too! Lol!

Thanks to you too PK! I'm feeling pretty good so far. I started feeling some nausea yesterday and today. I have to eat something right away or it starts to get worse. Boobs still hurting and have been since 1dpo, a little gassy, but other than that I don't have much to complain about so far! I'm just excited and nervous! I started wondering if I can handle 3 babies and how am I going to make it work, but dh says it will all work itself out. He'll be home in about 20min and I'll get to tell him we are defo preggers!!

Wow!! A beautiful bfp! I love seeing positive pregnancy tests!!!

Pk - lots of luck, o time will be here before you know it! Other thing I ate was walnuts - they're supposed to help with fertility, don't ask me why or how! All I know is my friend was told to eat them by the clinic when she had her ivf (which worked) so I figured they might help with normal ttc?!! Lots of luck to you xxx

hehehe!!! Still letting it sink in! Dh had a big smile on his face when he walked in!

Wow congrats hope! Lovely bfp!! So
Pleased for you!!

Good to hear from you fleur, I'm glad you are doing well. Your 20 week scan must be soon? How's your dd now? Sorry to hear about the red cm, sounds really scary but I'm glad you are ok and have been reassured as to why it happened.

Pk sounds like you've got a good plan of attack this cycle!! Fingers crossed and keep us posted!

I'm baffled as ever! I know all bets are off as your cycle will be odd after a mc but that doesn't mean I can stop myself trying to figure it all out!! So my opks are still faint but I've kept two a day from the last 3 days and when I look at them in a line they clearly get darker then lighter with a clear surge I think the day before yesterday. Cervix is high. Not much cm to speak of. Weirdest of all, very early into the tww last cycle I got severe heartburn which made me wonder if I was pregnant, even tho it was too early for symptoms it was so odd. I looked back and I posted in here about it and now I've got it again. I'm feeling quite odd. Still dtd as much as poss incase I'm oving. So yeh, we'll see !!

No idea tinklie. I don't temp no because its usually easy for me to tell when I ov using opks. My opks have all had a line since the mc. If I look back at the last few days it looks like there was a surge but I don't know if you are supposed to look back at them after 10 minutes or if its just the way they've dried maybe. Cervix is high and I usually ov on cd21 ish so it's possible I have.

I feel really down today! Had to go and pick up my cats ashes from when we had to have him out to sleep in December.

How's everyone else doing? Xx

I sorry you lost your cat mrsw :hugs:
I'm not sure about how long you can look back on opk's for but you know your body so I hope you have made a good presumption. This cycle might be a bit of guesswork so soon after your mc :hugs:
But I hope you don't get the chance of another cycle because of a bfp! :dust:
When will you test? Xxx

Thanks pk. I don't know when I'll test. Usually I never test before 14 dpo as I hate the thought of a chemical and I'm really worried that could happen this cycle. So I guess I'll try and wait about another 2 weeks ish if af hasn't come by then? Then again I've poas all the time at the moment to see if I get any clues about what's going on so who knows!!

How are you doing? Xx

MrsW - I see. Some women get a clear surge on OPKs, and it means their LH hormones did surge, but they don't always actually ovulate after the surge. And sometimes ovulation takes a few days after the surge. Temping is the only way to confirm ovulation.

Congrats Hope! :happydance:
Good luck Mrs W, hope this is the TWW for you and a BFP follows soon, and sorry to hear about your cat :hugs:

Thanks pk. I don't know when I'll test. Usually I never test before 14 dpo as I hate the thought of a chemical and I'm really worried that could happen this cycle. So I guess I'll try and wait about another 2 weeks ish if af hasn't come by then? Then again I've poas all the time at the moment to see if I get any clues about what's going on so who knows!!

How are you doing? Xx
I'm doing ok thanks, I just really want a baby today!!
At least all this ttc has really really confirmed my desire and made me know for sure I'm ready for number 2.
Ready to get on with this cycle now :thumbup:

MrsW - I see. Some women get a clear surge on OPKs, and it means their LH hormones did surge, but they don't always actually ovulate after the surge. And sometimes ovulation takes a few days after the surge. Temping is the only way to confirm ovulation.
Oh no...more confusion!! :wacko:
I really don't think I can manage temping so it will have to just be opk's for me :shrug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->