TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Aw kazine how awful. I am so, so sorry. Been there and all you can do is be sad for a while and do whatever you need to do, and I hope you have support. Xoxoxo

Sending you love, Kazine :hugs: I'm so sorry

I'm cd 8ish?!?!? This has been a long time bleeding. I'm a little done. I never had the depression this month which I am still thanking God for. I only had one day of spotting prior to starting my period, but the bleeding was much heavier. Normally, I have a medium bleeding day, a very heavy day (which is just a few hours), and then a light day and am typically done. This time, I had that heavy day that lasted all day, and I kept bleeding for a few days after. I'm still currently spotting, but it is super light. I only change my pads out of cleanliness.

We are starting tonight for every other day, since we have no OPKs and I haven't been temping. This will be a blind cycle, but I don't want to waste it. We still have a week here, so I will most likely O before returning home.

The day we fly home (Feb 5th) is my son's 3rd birthday. I'm hoping not to be emotional then, as the timeline gets crunched for getting pregnant. We will only have three more attempts before he'll be 4 and still no sibling. Hoping God graces me with strength at that time, just like he did with this cycle.

We are all still battling this lingering cough from bronchitis, but we are all recovered as far as being sick goes. We've had too much fun to handle since being here. Yesterday was spent in the hot springs and on a volcanic mountainside, and it was extraordinary. It was my favorite day. The therapeutic jade-green waters of Beitou Thermal Valley and then to Yang Ming mountain for the acidic steam vents and fumaroles. It was wonderful.

For some reason, the hubby and I have been super... aroused :blush: since we've been here, so bd'ing won't be a problem. Thank goodness we ended up having a place of our own :winkwink: I'm just annoyed with this lingering spotting. I think it is the Chinese herbs I'm taking for the cough. But... our motto is always treat the acute before the chronic, so my cough takes precedence over my menses. :shrug: That's life!

I'm hoping to see some bfps!

Again, Kazine, I'm keeping you in my prayers, and I'm sending all the hugs :hugs:

Twinklie - I know I just can't be bothered with the hassle of temping. I did it once and had to temp vaginally and I just don't fancy all that and setting my alarm for 6am every day. I usually ov so not normally an issue for me but we'll just have to wait and see this cycle. I think I probably did ov a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks buttercup, I really hope so! How are you doing?

Pk - I know exactly how you feel Hun. The first time I was pregnant I felt so miserable and although I knew I wanted another baby I wondered momentarily if I had rushed into it, just because I was struggling so much with the tiredness and feeling ill. Now we know for sure we are ready and can't wait to feel exhausted and ill!! I hope this is your cycle. Xx

Kazine - sorry to hear that. A few of us here have been through the same. The mc support area of the forum is great and we are here to talk anytime. These ladies have been an amazing support for me.

Tiger I'm glad you are having such a fantastic time!! It sounds fantastic! Glad you are feeling better and hope the cough goes soon too. Amazing news that you are feeling like bding lots and think you'll ov there!! You know what they say about a relaxing holiday for ttc!! Xx

So I guess I'm putting myself in the tww now. But naughty me, I'm not telling hubby yet, keep the bding up just to be sure :winkwink::winkwink:

MrsW - I know temping can be a royal pain. Plus every woman's body is so different. I temp orally and don't do it the EXACT same time every day but try to get it close and pay more attention to times as I get close to O. That works for me, but I know for some it's useless unless it's exactly on time, or vaginal, etc. You know your body best, and you seem to have a great handle on it. So yay, TWW! I can't wait until it's test time for you!

My OPKs are still faint but perhaps getting slightly darker now, so I am hoping for a positive OPK this afternoon (CD16) or tomorrow. That would mean O around CD 18 or 19. Just like last cycle after a MC. At least I am consistent!

Hey tiger, your trip sounds glorious. I would love to experience those hot springs right about now! I hope the spotting and lingering poorliness gets lost for the end of your trip and I'm glad you have some privacy to get going with your cycle.
I never made that link with the difference between birthdays...ie 3 more attempts after a birthday means a year age gap. But I have definitely tried to keep ttc a separate issue to F's life and enjoy her milestones without linking them to ttc of that makes sense. You've god in your heart he will let you know when the time is right and you will ever even remember the other options :hugs: enjoy the rest of your trip xxx

Mrsw I do like to think we all have a plan and that sometimes things are not meant to happen at a certain time. I hope it s right for you soon :flower: sorry to wish you all the exhaustion and illness in the worl! :winkwink:

Twinklie hope it's gone darker xxx

Anybody else heard the theory that keeping your feet warm, especialLy around o time is good for ttc??! :wacko:

Just a quick one - but yes pk! I heard that and tried to make sure I always wore fluffy socks rather than bare feet around the house, supposed to help - keep those toes warm! I also read that eating really cold food/drinks is not great. I don't know. I just really like to feel I am doing everything I can to help things along! Good luck xxxx

Just a quick one - but yes pk! I heard that and tried to make sure I always wore fluffy socks rather than bare feet around the house, supposed to help - keep those toes warm! I also read that eating really cold food/drinks is not great. I don't know. I just really like to feel I am doing everything I can to help things along! Good luck xxxx

Definitely sleeping in socks this month!! :winkwink:
So many funny things we have to do.

Any other tips and tricks anybody is trying this month?
I can't remember if I said but I'm drinking grapefruit juice to try and encourage ewcm!

Hadn't heard the feet one! Worth a go!!

Just had a panic and googled madly as my cervix is low again but it seems that's normal after ovulation so I guess it seems I did ovulate. Good news.

In sad news my gramp died today. But he was in his late 80s and very tired and poorly so I'm trying to think of him and he's at peace now xxx

Oh mrsW I am so sorry for your loss. Xo

Tiger your trip sounds so amazing. I hope you have lots of fun BDing! Nits always good when you are both feeling extra amorous. ;)

PK I do recall hearing warm feet are good during TWW! Haha. I have socks and slippers going. :)

My OPK seems more dark at 6 PM today, maybe full positive will come tomorrow. FX!

Hadn't heard the feet one! Worth a go!!

Just had a panic and googled madly as my cervix is low again but it seems that's normal after ovulation so I guess it seems I did ovulate. Good news.

In sad news my gramp died today. But he was in his late 80s and very tired and poorly so I'm trying to think of him and he's at peace now xxx
I'm really sorry you lost your gramp. No matter how old they are it is always so hard to lose a loved one. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx

Oh mrsW I am so sorry for your loss. Xo

Tiger your trip sounds so amazing. I hope you have lots of fun BDing! Nits always good when you are both feeling extra amorous. ;)

PK I do recall hearing warm feet are good during TWW! Haha. I have socks and slippers going. :)

My OPK seems more dark at 6 PM today, maybe full positive will come tomorrow. FX!
come on o...we want to push Twinklie into her TWW now xxx

Ooh yay! Twinklie looks like ov is imminent!! I've got horrible cramps this afternoon, again way too early to mean anything so I'm just confused! X

Hi ladies! I'm glad to see everyone doing well.
PK: I hope everything you're trying turns into a beautiful bfp for you!

Twinklie: I hope that line gets darker fast!

Mrs W: I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather. It is always hard when a loved one passes :hugs: :flower:

Ugh...dh is poorly :dohh: I've had it this week but with dh it will be the end of the world!! Will take all my feminine charms to keep up the bd'ing!! :winkwink: xxx

Oh no, not the dreaded man flu!!i hope he feels better soon. Nothing worse than missed bding at the optimum time!

I'm soooo struggling not to symptom spot!! Tender boobs, absolutely exhausted, thirsty again, tender boobs, cramps, haha! I'm just enjoying the tww, I want a bfp but I don't want af and to start again so the possible positivity of tww is fine by me!!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend? X

Ugh men are so bad at being sick! Good luck PK!
Ugh...proper poorliness today, I've tried everything all day but no bd'ing today.
I'm only cd10 and opk was negative today so hopefully it won't be too bad, but I wanted to try smep to the letter this cycle :shrug: oh well :dohh:

Oh no, not the dreaded man flu!!i hope he feels better soon. Nothing worse than missed bding at the optimum time!

I'm soooo struggling not to symptom spot!! Tender boobs, absolutely exhausted, thirsty again, tender boobs, cramps, haha! I'm just enjoying the tww, I want a bfp but I don't want af and to start again so the possible positivity of tww is fine by me!!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend? X
Ooooo I love following a good TWW, don't stop ss'ing on our account, we want to know everything! It all sounds good so far mrs w, I have everything crossed for you.
I think I've come to love the TWW, its all so hopeful, so exciting and even though every day seems to go so slow anything is possible!

So yes, cd10 for me. Opk's started this morning and today's bd'ing may have to wait for tomorrow but hey ho :shrug:
Don't know if the grapefruit juice and epo is working but I already feel more cm.
Good luck girlies :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->