TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

That's good to know about the grapefruit and epo, I usually have quite a bit of cm but not much this cycle, so might try next cycle if af comes.

What day do you usually ov pk? Not long now I imagine, hopefully hubby feels better soon. X

That's good to know about the grapefruit and epo, I usually have quite a bit of cm but not much this cycle, so might try next cycle if af comes.

What day do you usually ov pk? Not long now I imagine, hopefully hubby feels better soon. X

Well last time was the first using opk's and I had a line on cd15 so I'm guessing of was cd16?
...but I did my first opk this cycle yesterday cd10 at 2pm, when I did another at 6pm I realised the first one was quite dark...?? Could I ov so early? Today's two tests are light again...looking back opk1 is still lighter than the control line but still 2 lines :shrug::wacko:
I'm scared if that was it I've missed it this cycle as dh was ill yesterday and we missed bd'ing.
What does everyone think??

Anymore symptoms today mrsw?

O can be a day or two after the first positive or dark OPK. So you could o as soon as say CD12. Does seem early. Just keep testing with OPKs and BDing in case! That's why I love temping, I know when to stop!

Thanks Twinklie.
Dh was well enough to bd last night, so I'm back on track :winkwink:
I wish I could temp (I even have a thermometer), but I just can't get up at the same time each day. My alarm goes off at 6.15am 3 days a week for work, but the rest of the time it's when F wakes me. How consistent does everyone else get it? Xxx

That's why I don't do it pk because I get up at 6am three days a week but on my days off Freya wakes around 7.30am and I don't want to set an alarm for 6am 4 days a week I'm too knackered! Opks give me a good enough indication.

As for your line, I'd say you have either oved early this cycle (and yes you ov 24-48 after the surge on your opk so you've caught it if you bd last night and go again tonight) or maybe your body had a surge but didn't ovulate so I'd keep doing opks for a few more days yet to see if you get another line. Ooh maybe you've oved twice..... Twins!! X

I'm ok - not too many symptoms today. I'm bloated. Boobs are tender ish. No line at all on my opk now so I'm guessing I did ovulate. Whoop. About another line until I should test I think, doubt I can hold off that long haha, I'm normally so good!

My temps are up to 2 hours off sometimes. It still works for me, but to each their own!

I had a temp jump so I officially Oed. FF says I am 3 dpo but I think 1 Dpo. We will see I guess! Just so relieved to be in the TWW!!! :)

Ooh that's good that you've oved twinklie! Welcome to the tww!!

I need to go back and see when I think I oved as my ticker says 6 dpo and I've no idea if that's accurate. I think it probably is. I've got heartburn again this evening and I'm sure I feel pregnant haha but I know it's too early. It's mad really, unless I ovulated early but I don't think so. Anyway I'm planning to test Friday, which is still early but we will see.

How's everyone else doing? Did you all enjoy the weekend?

X

Hey all!! We've been really busy trying to fill our last few days here. That means early to rise and late nights haha... we are pooped and quite frankly ready to come home!

We leave tomorrow evening (my son's third birthday), and we arrive back in the US on his birthday again. I don't think he realizes that he gets to live his b-day twice!! hahaha :haha:

I haven't been temping here, as you know, because it just wasn't going to work with having the fever for so many days and not really being on a schedule, so I've just gone off of cd and all of that. Luckily, we bd'ed so many times after the bleeding finally stopped (which is a whole other story), so we've covered it well. We will bd again tonight and maybe sneak in a nooner tomorrow before our evening flight if we are at our place to do so :haha: No public displays for us :rofl: Don't worry!!!

Even though I feel blessed that I wasn't emotional and depressed this time around, I bled for so many days. I blame the lingering cough and bronchitis for that and the super moon that we had because I basically was spotting and/or bleeding up until the first day we bd'ed. It was odd.

I'm hoping we catch the egg this time. Of course I hope that every time, but it would be such a blessing.

I won't be able to check in until we get back home.

PK and Twinklie, and anyone I missed about to O, I'm sending you lots of :dust: for some fast :spermy: and sticky beans. Anyone in the TWW, sending all the :dust: and luck for that sticky bean and a bfp!!!!!! <3<3<3

MrsW it could be symptoms!!! Eee I can't wait till people start testing again. I am going to try and wait until 10 DPO. We will see if I can hold out.

Tiger - we missed you! Sorry you bled for so long, traveling and being sick probably threw everything off. Glad you are having fun and had lots of great BDing - safe travels!

Eeeeek!! I'm getting so excited for everyone!! I can't wait till you all start testing!!! :dust: to you all!

That's why I don't do it pk because I get up at 6am three days a week but on my days off Freya wakes around 7.30am and I don't want to set an alarm for 6am 4 days a week I'm too knackered! Opks give me a good enough indication.

As for your line, I'd say you have either oved early this cycle (and yes you ov 24-48 after the surge on your opk so you've caught it if you bd last night and go again tonight) or maybe your body had a surge but didn't ovulate so I'd keep doing opks for a few more days yet to see if you get another line. Ooh maybe you've oved twice..... Twins!! X

I'm ok - not too many symptoms today. I'm bloated. Boobs are tender ish. No line at all on my opk now so I'm guessing I did ovulate. Whoop. About another line until I should test I think, doubt I can hold off that long haha, I'm normally so good!
That is spooky how similar we are!! And you have a Freya too!! :wacko:

I would love twins. There are twins and triplets on my dads side so I've always known it was possible! :wacko:

Can't wait till you test :yipee: xxx

My temps are up to 2 hours off sometimes. It still works for me, but to each their own!

I had a temp jump so I officially Oed. FF says I am 3 dpo but I think 1 Dpo. We will see I guess! Just so relieved to be in the TWW!!! :)
that's interesting to know. Maybe I should try temping next month? I could probably do it within 2 hours?? Happy TWW xxx

Ooh that's good that you've oved twinklie! Welcome to the tww!!

I need to go back and see when I think I oved as my ticker says 6 dpo and I've no idea if that's accurate. I think it probably is. I've got heartburn again this evening and I'm sure I feel pregnant haha but I know it's too early. It's mad really, unless I ovulated early but I don't think so. Anyway I'm planning to test Friday, which is still early but we will see.

How's everyone else doing? Did you all enjoy the weekend?

X
heartburn??? :thumbup: eeeeeek, good luck!!

My weekend was taken up with a sick dh, but I got some lovely time with dh and my family so that was good. It's assessment week at school this week, so easier days but more marking at night :dohh:
Hey all!! We've been really busy trying to fill our last few days here. That means early to rise and late nights haha... we are pooped and quite frankly ready to come home!

We leave tomorrow evening (my son's third birthday), and we arrive back in the US on his birthday again. I don't think he realizes that he gets to live his b-day twice!! hahaha :haha:

I haven't been temping here, as you know, because it just wasn't going to work with having the fever for so many days and not really being on a schedule, so I've just gone off of cd and all of that. Luckily, we bd'ed so many times after the bleeding finally stopped (which is a whole other story), so we've covered it well. We will bd again tonight and maybe sneak in a nooner tomorrow before our evening flight if we are at our place to do so :haha: No public displays for us :rofl: Don't worry!!!

Even though I feel blessed that I wasn't emotional and depressed this time around, I bled for so many days. I blame the lingering cough and bronchitis for that and the super moon that we had because I basically was spotting and/or bleeding up until the first day we bd'ed. It was odd.

I'm hoping we catch the egg this time. Of course I hope that every time, but it would be such a blessing.

I won't be able to check in until we get back home.

PK and Twinklie, and anyone I missed about to O, I'm sending you lots of :dust: for some fast :spermy: and sticky beans. Anyone in the TWW, sending all the :dust: and luck for that sticky bean and a bfp!!!!!! <3<3<3
Hey Tiger...safe journey home and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHER!! :happydance:
Fxd for you this cycle, I can't wait trill your home to catch up properly and being your TWW!! :dust:

Eeeeek!! I'm getting so excited for everyone!! I can't wait till you all start testing!!! :dust: to you all!
Thanks hope...it's getting towards that exciting time for lots of us this cycle! :happydance: xxx

Updates mrsw and Twinklie??? Any symptoms yet? Or testing?!

Are you home yet Tiger?

I'm cd14 and no darker lines yet, although I haven't yet poas today. Last month it was cd15 so I'm hoping to be similar but then have a slightly longer Lp this time??
Cd12's lunchtime test dried darker than it looked to start with but I still don't think it's an obvious surge?? We've been keeping up to smep bd'ing, except we swapped cd10 for cd11 because of dh being poorly! Got everything crossed and I'm starting to enjoy this part of the cycle. I've got lots on my mind with work this week so hopefully that will help me not obsess too much :dohh: xxx

Hey pk. I was confused about the tests dropping darker too. That happened to me, it wasn't obvious I had oved until I looked at a pattern of the tests and saw I did get a darker surge across 2 days. Tricky. But it's good you are busy at work so hopefully you'll ov soon and then the tww will speed by!

No news here, I'm feeling quite down to be honest. I was really enjoying the tww and feeling really positive and suddenly yesterday I just felt really down and silly for getting my hopes up on my first cycle. It's so unlikely. I feel like af will come now and just feel really anxious. Ill be glad when the tww is up to be honest!

My temp jumped way up today so I hope that doesn't mean I really O-ed yesterday. Dah! I still think I am probably 3 dpo but we'll see. I don't have my hopes up super high for this cycle now. I'm just not cut out for these late O cycles after MC. At least if this isn't the month for us I would hopefully have a normal, shorter time until O next cycle.

On a positive note we are getting slammed with snow today so I am having a nice snow day working from home. :)

Oh MrsW I know how some cycles we are so sure and so positive and others it just doesn't feel the same. Like you I am so hopeful for this cycle after MC but then I think, what are the chances? Sigh. Our time will come MrsW. :hugs: xoxo

PK seems like with OPKs starting to get darker you might get a positive soon, FX!

I know twinklie, I hope so. It's good you are positive when I am not and pick me up and ill be positive if you feel down one day hopefully!! Well only 2 days until I officiously start testing haha! X

Yay for testing! As a POAS addict I love following along with someone's testing. :)

I peed on an opk earlier and got a line, means absolutely nothing, no idea why I did it!! Ha ha x

I peed on an opk earlier and got a line, means absolutely nothing, no idea why I did it!! Ha ha x

:saywhat: can't hpt testing start tomorrow??!

I'm sorry you've had a down day honey...I really hope you can see some lovely lines in the next few days :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->