TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Cd14
Still waiting for a definite dark opk line and keeping up our bd'ing!! Xxx

Pk you are at the best bit of the cycle!! Enjoy ;-)

Thanks hun! I'm not even sure ill test Friday at the moment. I'm pretty sure it will be bfn. I'm feeling so stressed out and I can't get things into perspective.

I'm just having the worst January ever.... Loosing my beloved cat, my miscarriage, my gramp passed away last Thursday, then my bil started bleeding from his eyes & discovered he has type 1 diabetes and needs daily insulin injections and today I found out one of my work friends has a brain tumour. Can we have some good news now please?!

PK, keep up the good work hun!

And MrsW - gosh you really are having an awful month! You so deserve a bit of good news. I truly hope that good news is a special BFP for you this month. :flower:

:hugs:

Mrs W, I actually took an OPK the day of my 10dpo bfn and the line was there but not positive. Once I got a positive on a hpt it was also positive on an opk though. Not long til you know for sure anyway, though I remember those last few days of the tww are the longest :hugs:
Hope you ov soon PK, well done on keeping up the BDing and hope SMEP works for you :thumbup:

Pk you are at the best bit of the cycle!! Enjoy ;-)

Thanks hun! I'm not even sure ill test Friday at the moment. I'm pretty sure it will be bfn. I'm feeling so stressed out and I can't get things into perspective.

I'm just having the worst January ever.... Loosing my beloved cat, my miscarriage, my gramp passed away last Thursday, then my bil started bleeding from his eyes & discovered he has type 1 diabetes and needs daily insulin injections and today I found out one of my work friends has a brain tumour. Can we have some good news now please?!
Oh mrsw I'm so sorry for more bad news :hugs: I hope the bad news has ended now and February can be your good luck month? :flower:
Leave testing until a day where you are in a happy place..then that bfp will just be the icing on the cake? Xxx

PK, keep up the good work hun!

And MrsW - gosh you really are having an awful month! You so deserve a bit of good news. I truly hope that good news is a special BFP for you this month. :flower:

:hugs:
thanks Twinklie xxx

Mrs W, I actually took an OPK the day of my 10dpo bfn and the line was there but not positive. Once I got a positive on a hpt it was also positive on an opk though. Not long til you know for sure anyway, though I remember those last few days of the tww are the longest :hugs:
Hope you ov soon PK, well done on keeping up the BDing and hope SMEP works for you :thumbup:
I remember your early lines Buttercup...hope it's the same for mrsw :dust:
xxx

Cd15...I got my line! :yipee:
I got a really strong line this morning at 10am and this evening at 5pm, just
Like last cycle. I'm pleased I seem to be in some sort of pattern and that this month we will have a proper go at smep, with 3 days of bd'ing from now, then a day off and one more for good luck!
Does anyone know with smep if I'm supposed to start the 3 days in a row when I am still getting dark opk's or start it when the surge has gone?? :wacko:

Yay!!!! That's great news! I think you start the day of your positive opk. I guess that way you probably do it the day before, of and after ovulation. Good luck pk!! Go get that ego preggo!! X

Yay PK!!! Like MrsW said, I would start the day of your positive OPK. I am jealous, I haven't had a strong positive OPK in a while.

It's still early :hugs:

Hi all! We are back in the states, and we have never been so out of it. We woke around 1 am for hours, and then we slept until nearly 10am. Thank goodness I marked off at our clinic for the rest of the week. We would have been terribly inept at performing acupuncture. :drunk: So jetlagged...

I am assuming I am at least 2 dpo, but without temping, I can't be sure. I am not having any breast tenderness like I would normally have time time, so I am worried that I haven't O'ed yet. The smallest part of me is SS that it is a good sign (as it was in my first pregnancy). DH and I will keep up bd'ing eod until we can be sure it has come and gone :shrug:. I think this will be another cycle of not temping because we are even more off than when we went to Taiwan. It's so easy to adjust, even if we woke a little early for the day. Right now, we are waking for hours at a time in the night, and we are a total mess. Not sure if temping will even do anything.

I am feeling really good though about the lack of bb tenderness, so let's hope that keeps up. My son just had his third b-day two days ago, and we are celebrating it tomorrow with family and a Despicable Me minion cupcake that I'm making! :) He's so excited :) I will check in more tonight and catch up on everyone! :) :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I really think if it was good news I'd have a faint line by now.

Welcome back tiger! You sound exhausted, I hope you can have a nice relaxing weekend getting over the jet lag.

Aww happy 3rd bday to your ds, enjoy the celebrations! I hope your early ss proves to be right this cycle! Good luck x

Glad to see you back Tiger! I hope your ds has a great birthay party!

Welcome back Tiger! Can't wait to SS with you! I hope you have a fabulous birthday party with Archer. :)

Bfn this morning :nope:
Still early mrsw but I'm so sorry for the disappointment :hugs:
Any symptoms? Xxx
It's still early :hugs:

Hi all! We are back in the states, and we have never been so out of it. We woke around 1 am for hours, and then we slept until nearly 10am. Thank goodness I marked off at our clinic for the rest of the week. We would have been terribly inept at performing acupuncture. :drunk: So jetlagged...

I am assuming I am at least 2 dpo, but without temping, I can't be sure. I am not having any breast tenderness like I would normally have time time, so I am worried that I haven't O'ed yet. The smallest part of me is SS that it is a good sign (as it was in my first pregnancy). DH and I will keep up bd'ing eod until we can be sure it has come and gone :shrug:. I think this will be another cycle of not temping because we are even more off than when we went to Taiwan. It's so easy to adjust, even if we woke a little early for the day. Right now, we are waking for hours at a time in the night, and we are a total mess. Not sure if temping will even do anything.

I am feeling really good though about the lack of bb tenderness, so let's hope that keeps up. My son just had his third b-day two days ago, and we are celebrating it tomorrow with family and a Despicable Me minion cupcake that I'm making! :) He's so excited :) I will check in more tonight and catch up on everyone! :) :hugs:
Welcome back Tiger :kiss: it sounds like you've have an amazing time. sorry for the jet lag, I hope you all readjust soon. How's Archer coped with it? Happy birthday to him...enjoy that cake, we would love to see pictures.
It sounds like a more relaxed cycle and I think that is a good thing...I'm really hopeful for you and I like that you have managed to lose track of where you are.
Keep up the bd'ing and let's hope those boobies stay feeling fine :winkwink:
Lovely to have you back :hugs: xxx

1dpo
Ok so I'm pretty sure o was yesterday. I had positive opk's all day Thursday and again yesterday morning then it was gone yesterday evening. I definitely had some o type twinges in my sides yesterday too. According to smep we have bded 3 days in a row, well actually 4 as our every other day fell on Wednesday. So tomorrow we will take a day off and then give it another go on Monday. Today we got in a nooner, so I'm happy we had the chance to try a different time of day this cycle.
I'm confident we have given a good go, but then I just can't imagine it happening now when we've had 4 cycles of it not :shrug:
Anyway we will see soon enough. My pledge is to fully enjoy this TWW, it is the most enjoyable part of the cycle, the hope and excitement is the best bit!
We head to Paris for a couple of nights on the 28th of February and leaving F with my parents. I'm desperately hoping we will go with a tiny bean with us!! Xxx

Sounds like you BDed verrrrry well PK so just try to enjoy the TWW knowing you've done your job well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->