TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

So I think I Oed later than I originally thought, when I look at temps and delete my positive OPK (it really wasn't very dark) FF moved my O. Which means I didn't BD very well. :( There is still a chance but I an feeling discouraged.

Now this will be a long TWW.

So are there 4 of us in the TWW now?
What shall we do to keep us busy?

How are all you preggos doing? Xxx

Wow! 4 in the tww! I can't wait to hear some good news!

I'm doing well! No ms yet. Bbs still kill, super moody, gassy, constipation, headaches. Basically, all the early preggo symptoms. I have my first scan booked for the 17th so looking forward to that!

Yup in the TWW! As I thought I Oed earlier originally this is going to be a looooong TWW!

So are there 4 of us in the TWW now?
What shall we do to keep us busy?

How are all you preggos doing? Xxx

I'm halfway through the tww, and it is going sooooooo slow!

I am still not having breast tenderness, and my darned heart is starting to get excited, no matter how hard I tell myself not to. With our ds, I had no signs of impending af when I found out I was preggo. No bb tenderness, maybe just a little cramping, but nothing. Silence from my body.

I did so well in Taiwan with not getting crushed when af showed up. By getting even the slightest bit excited, I know I will come crashing down. I do hope, FX'ed this doesn't apply, that if af shows up, my usual signs will show up typically too. Just no games. That's all I want. On a more positive note, I feel really good other than my worries, and I am praying for good swimmers, a sticky bean, and lots of dust this cycle :hugs:

We are still majorly jetlagged. It's taking so long, but it is getting better and better. We get sleepy and hungry at weird times still, BUT we are sleeping through the night. That's been nice.

How's everyone in that tww doing?

Thanks Twinklie! I was just telling DH last night that I must be pretty fertile if I can get pregnant every time I actually ovulate and his swimmers must be alright too! Lol!

Thanks to you too PK! I'm feeling pretty good so far. I started feeling some nausea yesterday and today. I have to eat something right away or it starts to get worse. Boobs still hurting and have been since 1dpo, a little gassy, but other than that I don't have much to complain about so far! I'm just excited and nervous! I started wondering if I can handle 3 babies and how am I going to make it work, but dh says it will all work itself out. He'll be home in about 20min and I'll get to tell him we are defo preggers!!

Oh my goodness, hun!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I think I missed you announcing that you were pregnant!!!! Congrats

You are one fertile little thing :haha:

Sorry for somehow missing the announcement... Congrats, and I hope you are doing well <3<3<3

So I am 6 days away from af, potentially.

Still no breast tenderness. To entertain my friends on here, I am totally going to SS wisely here, but I'm doing it NOW :haha:

I say wisely because once spotting, cramping, or anything like that pops up, I will totally move towards accepting that I'm out, but for now, I will entertain the idea of potentially being pregnant.

1) Yesterday, I had an increase in cm. It was like a thicker ewcm. Still stretchy but a little on the opaque side and not as fertile as ovulation time. I'm on the lookout for spotting because usually those come in the same day or so. In the mean time, I am lumping it in with my SS :roll: Here I go. I haven't SS since my first cycle on here. But I haven't had a reason to. :shrug: I told my husband that this was the first time things stood out as being "good" signs since the very first time on here.

2) No breast tenderness whatsoever. I was even explaining to my husband that usually by my last fertile day, I get breast tenderness. So much so that he has to... :blush: go easy?!?! on them during bd'ing. :haha: While I am placing this with SS, I am also a little worried I haven't O'ed yet, but I never ovulate this late.

3) Nausea and smell aversion. This morning, I opened the fridge to make breakfast and go to work, and I had to shut it and walk away. The smell immediately made me cringe and lose my appetite. I am tentatively adding this because it was 5am, and I can get a little nauseated if I wake up too early, AND I had nausea on my first cycle on here too. I am writing it, but I am not really leaning either way with this one, just noting it.

4) I do feel my uterus. Not sure if this is good or bad, but I am really aware of it. I had this in the first cycle too, so we will see.

5) Gas. My goodness! I can't eat anything without getting a gassy, and it is really intensely full. My poor abdomen. :haha: My poor husband: Oh well! For better or for worse, right? :rofl: This can be from the change in diet since coming back, but I figured "why not write it down?"

Anyway, I figured you ladies would enjoy this. I feel like, as long as typical PMS symptoms arrive, I will be ok with SS. Like I said before, I just don't want games played. I can SS, and then when I see a blatant PMS symptom (spotting, cramping, breast tenderness, etc.) then I will move on and accept that I'm out this cycle. If those don't show up and af arrives anyway, I will probably be devastated. I will be staying positive in the mean time!!!

:dust:

Tiger I love symptom spotting! I think you have a great attitude in looking at it. It never hurts to mak something down, I know many times I go back and wish I had wrote down more. You aren't getting your hopes up too much so that you'll be horribly disappointed, just tentatively optimistic. :)

It's funny, for me, some of your definite PMS symptoms are my pregnancy symptoms. Every body is so different! Like my sure fire preggo symptom is sore boobs. I never get that otherwise. Also gassy and sneezy. haha. Go figure!

None of those symptoms yet. I keep honking my boobs here and there to see if they are sore. Hopefully no one at work sees me! :rofl:

Tiger I love symptom spotting! I think you have a great attitude in looking at it. It never hurts to mak something down, I know many times I go back and wish I had wrote down more. You aren't getting your hopes up too much so that you'll be horribly disappointed, just tentatively optimistic. :)

It's funny, for me, some of your definite PMS symptoms are my pregnancy symptoms. Every body is so different! Like my sure fire preggo symptom is sore boobs. I never get that otherwise. Also gassy and sneezy. haha. Go figure!

None of those symptoms yet. I keep honking my boobs here and there to see if they are sore. Hopefully no one at work sees me! :rofl:

hahahaha I have so been there these last few days with the boob honking :rofl::haha: I can't stop checking. Just before I read what you wrote, I did it then made sure no one saw me hahah

My breasts do get sore in pregnancy, but a little while later, so I am never 100% sure of what I felt. Especially since my pregnancy was a surprise last time, so I wasn't SS to fully pay attention :shrug:

Tentatively Optimistic -- that should be my screen name haha Except this is the first cycle that I was able to feel this way. It's kind of nice not just totally ignoring things.

Here's to my unsoreness and to you getting sore!!!! Fxed!!!!:hugs:

Thanks Tiger! We couldn't be more excited! I'm going for my first scan next monday so we can rule out twins. It's probably just one since my girls were singles. I'm thinking I can only produce one egg at a time. I really don't know what I'd do if there were two in there!:wacko:

Lol! I was constantly checking my bbs too! I would kind of get nervous when they would stop hurting and keep checking them until I felt the pain again.

Hi ladies -- I was wondering if maybe I could join you, please? Twinklie told me about this group as we've been PMing about TTC and she told me about how wonderful you all are.

I'm not really a 'new' TTCer -- I'm starting cycle 7 of TTC.

A little about me: I'm the momma to a 2-year-old little girl, I have an angel from a pregnancy that ended last January and I also am on CD4 of a chemical pregnancy cycle. SIGH. Always an interesting journey with TTC but I am trying to remain upbeat.

A big thank you to Twinklie for luring me from my shell; I'd really been struggling with BNB since my first m/c, but I think I could benefit from the support of a group of women also going through the TTC process. I need some kind of distraction from counting the days in my own cycle! :haha:

xoxo

Welcome Swan!!!! its so good to see you here. These Conkers are great and I still like to checkin, because I could never leave these ladies. Youre in good hands , xoxoxox

Welcome, Swan! :hugs:

I think you will find that you are in wonderful company in this thread. Many of us are still TTC after many cycles, and many within these pages have suffered losses. Even though this is technically a TTC thread, this has become something so much more special. We have many lovely ladies that are expecting, many still trying (about 4 in the TWW right now), and even a few mending their hearts from a loss.

That's one thing you'll find here, endless love and support! Welcome, hun! :hugs: I'm so sorry for the losses you've experienced, but here's to a sticky bean this time around! You'll find this is a great place for SS, venting, and just chatting about anything. I believe nothing is off-limits. :haha:

Can I just add to more SS for me?

I can't stop the nausea and heartburn! For the life of me... It really could easily be related to the lack of sleep, but I want SO MUCH to be excited :)

Haha thanks Jokerette. :hugs: Let's face it, I'm just stalking you at this point, right? ;)

Thanks Tiger! :hugs: I'm looking forward to listening to everyone SS and discuss life -- I just need a better distraction from over-analyzing by being able to over-analyze with OTHERS. Sounds counter-productive, I know, but such is life. :D

Heartburn was my #1 with my first pregnancy... I had it from about 7DPO until I gave birth to her and her crazy head of hair. Now whenever I get heartburn, I laugh and think of that. :lol:

Thanks! I haven't SS'ed since my first cycle of TTC because I was so broken from that. I also haven't had reasons to be SSing thus far in other cycles. For some reason, this one has thrown so many little things at me that I am naturally starting to pay attention. I hope it is the real thing, but of course, on cycle 5, I'm a little reluctant. :shrug: For now, no matter what has happened, I'm only allowing myself positive thoughts!!

Welcome Swan! I am so happy you decided to join! This is such a great group. They have really helped me in all stages of TTC, whether waiting to O, SS during the TWW, upset by AF, or grieving a loss. And we have a lot of fun while supporting each other.

So what is your plan for this cycle Swan?

If this cycle doesn't work I am going to follow SMEP, use OPKs until my temp spikes way up, temp (I always temp, I love it!), and some Preseed.

Welcome Swan! I, like Jokerette, check in regularly to see how everyone's doing. This is an amazing group of women and I really feel close to all of them. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you get a super sticky bean very soon!

Thank you Hope! I hope :)lol:) that you have a wonderful pregnancy! :) Will you be finding out what you're having??

Thanks Twink! :hugs: It will be nice to have a place to unload, since my IRL friends aren't TTC or anything. Websites like this are a nice place to connect with others.

Tiger, I totally understand. :hugs: I try hard not to SS but sometimes it's so difficult! I definitely did it this cycle, even though I really tried not to -- my boobs hurt so badly, I couldn't ignore them!

AFM: this cycle will be 'tricky.' I'm supposed to go away for a girls' weekend but I am also supposed to O on the same weekend. I made the plans before I knew my cycle very well. So I'm hoping to get hubby to come after work (tax accountant so working 7 days a week until April) since girls' weekend is at my mom's and then we can DTD and try to cover our bases.

Otherwise he'll just suffer through morning sex (we're def not morning people) and hope I O on Sunday or Friday! LOL

I'm not sure, I was planning to not chart or anything since I knew I might miss O, but I think I may just go all out and temp, just to keep my mind busy. :rofl:

Welcome swann! I'm ttc no 2 as well and had a mmc at 12 weeks in early January.

No idea what's going on with me, my cycle is well and truly messed up :nope: I think
I'm 14 dpo now. I have heartburn & nausea and sore back, tender boobs. I feel pregnant. Bfn. I'm so gutted and confused. I guess now I just wait for af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->