TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

No idea how many dpo, but I'm guessing at least 7, and still no bb tenderness. I experienced nausea all day yesterday, and we will see if that comes back today. It seems to be here, but we'll see!

Still have tons of cm right now (as if I am ovulating again, though I know that I already have), and that makes me excited that it's a good sign?!?! :shrug:

Welcome swann! I'm ttc no 2 as well and had a mmc at 12 weeks in early January.

No idea what's going on with me, my cycle is well and truly messed up :nope: I think
I'm 14 dpo now. I have heartburn & nausea and sore back, tender boobs. I feel pregnant. Bfn. I'm so gutted and confused. I guess now I just wait for af.

:hugs: Sending dust and love for a late bfp

MrsW - so sorry still BFN. Maybe you O-ed later than you thoguht, and you are pregnant but it's too early to test??? FX for you!

Thanks hun. I don't think so thought as we didn't dtd much after 2 weeks ago. Plus if my pregnant feelings/symptoms were caused by hcg I'd be getting a bfp by now. I'm just so so sad. It's the first time I've realised it really might take me months to get pregnant again. I honestly thought I'd just get pregnant again quickly. Naive much??!!!

Tiger - seems like some good signs! Eee! When will you test?

I want to test so badly, but I will hold out. I have a baby shower ( at my parents' house, 2 hours away) to go to this weekend (for the surprise twins), and that is when af is due, so I might bring the sticks with me?!?!? If no spotting comes and the bbs stay non-tender, then I will definitely test on the due date (Sunday). If something totally radical stands out to me as "PREGNANT!" I might test early, but I dread the bfn. I don't handle it well, so I'd rather not even start it.

Thanks hun. I don't think so thought as we didn't dtd much after 2 weeks ago. Plus if my pregnant feelings/symptoms were caused by hcg I'd be getting a bfp by now. I'm just so so sad. It's the first time I've realised it really might take me months to get pregnant again. I honestly thought I'd just get pregnant again quickly. Naive much??!!!

You are definitely not naïve. Just optimistic, and there's nothing wrong with that. You deserve to think positively!! :hugs: PK and I have a difficult time testing positive until days after af is due (if that's any consolation). I'm 25, as healthy as the next person, vital, and I can't pull off a positive FRER until af is long past due. Stay positive, hun!! A loss is a trauma on your body, so even if you don't conceive this time, it doesn't mean you will have to try for months and months. Your body might just have needed this time to recover as well as your heart. I'm still sending you positive thoughts for a late bfp though :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: MrsW I am so, so sorry for your loss. And you're definitely not naive. I got pregnant with my daughter A on my first cycle, and my second pregnancy I wasn't even trying -- BF had messed up my cycles. So I had held tightly to hope that I would get pregnant quickly again. Cycle 7, here we go. The entire process is just a big mind warp sometimes. :hugs:

Ooooo I missed lots :dohh:
Welcom swan...I have seen you about on others' journals, you are very welcome to join us. :hugs: I love what other people have said. This did start as a simple ttc thread that I think we all thout would be done in a couple of months, but many are still here, some have returned and some still check in to tell us about the next stage of our journey. One thing we have all agreed upon though is this is a safe and supportive place to talk about anything we need on this crazy journey!! I hope your plans for o bd'ing work out xxx

I loving the boob tweaking ladies! :holly: I may join in soon!! Tiger I am so quietly positive and hopeful for you this cycle, I want you to have smuggled something back from your lovely trip!! :hugs:
Mrsw I hope you get a late bfn...keep testing and keep positive. Do you usually spot beforehand?? If it's not this cycle you've got to believe it will be soon and your body needs some time to get back ready for the journey :flower:
Twinklie do you have a testing date yet?

4dpo no sore boobs here but I have really achy legs and lower back here today. These are definite af signs for me but way too early? Probably just because I went to the gym yesterday? :shrug:

Hi Princesskell! :wave: I actually remember your screenname, I believe from the WTT boards from before I started TTC with A. I'm not 100% sure, but I know the name looks familiar to me and that's the only place I could think of where I would have seen it before. :rofl: Thank you for the welcome!

I have my FX for all of you ladies in your TWW! :happydance:

Still experiencing, or rather NOT experiencing, my typical PMS signs. I am still happy with no breast tenderness (even with all the honking :winkwink: :haha:), but cramping has just really got going.

I'm CD21, which was the day my spotting started last cycle, and I am getting prepared for disappointment. With each wipe in the bathroom, I'm waiting for my telling spotting. I was getting a little excited and ready to be done TTC. Looks like round 6 is coming up for me...

Trying to stay positive, but I know enough to know what this looks like. I have to admit that this cycle feels like it is going to break me more than last time.
FX'ed I'm wrong. FX'ed that I'm just gassy (which I am). Praying for that sticky bean! Praying so hard :cry:

Awwwwww Jokerette a little girl :cloud9: I'm so chuffed for you.
Enjoy all things pink!!! Xxxxx

Swan I think you are right, I think we chatted on the same wtt thread back in 2011!!! Was it the spring lambs??!

Tiger I'm hoping for good news from you today. What day would you expect spotting to start? I seem to alternate between cycles, one being terribly disappointed then the next cycle taking it better and more positively. We must be nearly at our bfp by now...fxd honey :dust: xxx

Thank you ladies, you are all so kind and so so supportive :hugs: however af is here now. I'm ok though. Because I felt so pregnant it was a shock and I was really upset when I was getting the bfns but once I had come to terms with the fact I didn't catch this month I am glad she's here so I can move onto the next cycle and try again rather than waiting in a limbo. I went to the pharmacy and it seems I have an inflamed oesophagus which is why I had heartburn and felt sick, cruel twist of fate that they are also preggo symptoms and it happened when I was due my af. But I have tablets now and gaviscon so feeling better.

Tiger - I hope this is your cycle, it has all been so positive so far for you. Like princess I'm hoping you've bought a little bean back from your holiday with you! I hope the spotting stays away, keep us posted!

Joker - congrats! How did you find out so early?! Brilliant news x

Pk - the tww! The most exciting bit! I hope your little bean is pottering its way down to its new home for 9 months! Keep us posted on those symptoms.

Swan and twinklie how are you guys getting on? Xx

hi girls, sorry for not checking in for so long. Everything is crazy at work!

Mrs W- I'm so sorry you got a bfn this month but its good that af has arrived and you're back on a regular cycle so I think you shoudl take heart from that as often cycles go crazy after MC. Fingers and toes crossed for next month and for a lovely sticky bean. Hope your osophegus (cant spell that) is feeling better soon. Go get yourself an AF pressie??

Lots of luck to those in the 2ww - tiger, you're never out until AF shows up so fingers crossed for you. I had proper AF cramping with this pregnancy and assumed the worst but then got a bfp.

Jokerette - congrats on the baby girl!!! Although I'm astounded (I mean impressed astounded, not dubious astounded, worried that came out wrong but hopefully you know what i mean!!!) they can tell at 9 weeks - do they do special tests in the US or something?? Very esxciting anyway! Congrats :)

Swan - nice to see a new member of the gang! Its a great bunch of ladies on here.

We had our 20 week scan yesterday and very relieved to hear that all looks good. We are staying team yellow - although in the pics they gave us, they dont show anything below the stomach so you cant even ponder over them to see if its a boy or a girl and my friend thinks its because it was blatantly obvious to the sonographer its a boy and we'd said we didnt want to know?!!!!! I have no idea! Would be so happy with either so we'll see.

Anyway sending everyone lots and lots of lovely sticky baby dust.

XXX

Thank you all! That made me feel good

So as far as expecting spotting, I am not sure. A typical month would be about 2-3 days before af, but last month, it was just one evening before af that the spotting started. However, spotting continued after af for almost a week. I would say that I am not testing nor truly believing until Saturday?!?!? Sunday is my expected af. :shrug: I hate not temping and not using opks because I have no idea where I'm at now :haha: I can only definitely say where my last menses was. I do know that I am very typically a 26 day cycle.

CD 22 for me today -

Still no bb tenderness. I have fibrocystic breasts that get extremely tender post ovulation. They even harden up, and you can feel all of the glands and things within my breasts. Right now, they are the same squishy things with no palpable things, so that is good.

I am, however, cramping?!?! That's not the right word. Achy in my uterus? They aren't the contractions I get before spotting. They are just making me pay attention. I had something similar cycle one on here, so I'm not getting too excited about this SS

Nausea, heartburn, smell aversion are all still here. For instance opening the fridge in the morning... *GAGS* I almost have to go into the bathroom. It stops me in my track. :shrug:

That's it for SS for me. I felt so blessed a few days ago to feel so positive. I feel right back to cycle one now. Everything is catching my attention. :angry: :haha:

I wish we could push a button when we wanted to be pregnant, and that was it. BAM! Pregnant...

PrincessKell: Yes! I believe that is correct! :happydance: I thought maybe I was just losing my mind, but yes! Funny how that all comes full circle now! :rofl:

Aww Tiger. :hugs: TTC is such a struggle sometimes. It's difficult to want something so badly and be unable to buy it or make it happen, like we do with anything else we want in life, right? lol. But I am praying and keeping my FX for you!!!

MrsW I'm sorry AF got you. :( :hugs:

Thank you Fleur and congratulations! :happydance: So exciting! I would love to have the self-control to be team yellow! That's so awesome. :)

AFM, my period is lighter today, finally. I think it may be over tonight or tomorrow, thank goodness. We're right in the path of a massive snow storm, so I am hoping tomorrow hubby has a day off from work due to it so we can just relax and spend some time together with A. I'm doing far better than I expected to be at this point, I'll be honest. I feel at peace, despite wanting a baby so badly I can't even explain how much it hurts to want that. :) So I'm glad, I'm grateful for the peace I feel, even if I can't really explain it. LOL.

I would have temped today but A hid the thermometer so today I need to tear the house apart and try to find it!

ETA/// Oh and of course, congrats Joker! But I think I already said that a couple of times last night... ;) O:) mwahahaha.

Thanks Fleur, I'm glad your 20 weeks scan went well and all is ok. That's going so fast! My 20 week scan with Freya was 2 years ago tomorrow, can't believe it.

Tiger those symptoms sounds really promising! Looking forward to the weekend and hoping af doesn't show!

Swan, I'm glad you feel at peace, I understand as I feel similar. I just feel grateful my first cycle was my usual length and not really long like many ladies are and now I can start again.

I'm going to temp this cycle I think, just so I know I've ovulated for sure. I'm not sure I did this cycle so would like to check. And use opks. It's all guns blazing! I want a march bfp! X

Hey all! Just checking in. I didn't want to waste an expensive pregnancy test, but I was tired of this waiting. :haha: :roll: I know! I know... I gave in :haha:

I peed on a leftover opk, and got a line. Not a squinter, but a real line, slightly lighter than the test line. It wouldn't be a positive opk for bd'ing, but it is definitely darker than some other negative days. Can it indicate a potential pregnancy? I've read so many mixed reviews?!?!?! :shrug:

Any words of wisdom?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"