TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

It def can. Opks pick up hcg as well as lh. Before I got my bfp with my last pregnancy I did exactly the same and peed on an opk about 10dpo and got a line. I suspected I was pregnant so was so excited because for me, unless I'm near ov I never have a line at all.

If your pregnancy tests are the same sensitivity or less than your opks (most opks are 20 miu I believe) then you should also get a line on an hpt now. Test!!

I think it's debated because we always have some level of lh in our system so some women always have a line on an opk. But if you don't normally then it could well be hcg!! Good luck xxx

Thanks, Mrs W :) :flower:

We bought some super cheap pregnancy tests ($0.88) each, and as long as nothing comes up between now and tomorrow morning, I will test in the morning. If it is positive, I have the FRER, but I doubt it.

With the positive OPK, I got so excited, but I am also still having all the weird things going as well. haha I wish it were easy.

:hugs: to everyone!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggh! Eeeeek! Tiger I cannot wait for the morning...I have everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxx

MrsW - so sorry about AF. I have a feeling I will be joining you in a few days...maybe we will get BFPs together next month. xo

Tiger - TEST! Can't wait to see your results tomorrow morning! Eee!!!

PK - Seems like maybe good signs so far... when will you test?

Eeeek!! I miss a day and miss so much stuff!!

Mrsw: I'm sorry af got you. Hoping for a sticky bean next cycle!

Tiger: I can't wait for tomorrow's test! I can't believe I'll be gone all day tomorrow and won't be able to check until the evening!!:dohh:

PK and Twinklie: Hoping for some good news soon!

Jokerette: That's sooo exciting! I wonder if there are any blood tests like that here. I would love to find out and at least you have no doubt that its a girl! Congrats!

Swan: I stayed team yellow for both of my girls for DH. He really didn't want to find out so I told him that its my turn now and I get to find out!! Most of our baby stuff is neutral so no problem there, but I've saved all of their clothes till now so I'll see if I can keep them for hand-me-downs or if I need to get some boy stuff!

I have my scan on monday to check for twins! DH and I only wanted one, but we can't control what happens when we take clomid so we'll see. :shhh:I'm almost secretly hoping for twins. Is that bad? I actually think I'd go crazy and wouldn't be able to handle it, but I still have that feeling. Oh well, I guess we'll find out in a few days.

hi guys good luck tiger I hope its a bfp!!cant wait to hear!!
mrsw sorry af got you! and glad your feeling better!

hows everyone else? xx

Come on Tiger :coffee: you must be up by now?!

6dpo
Nothing much doing here again :dohh:
I have a teeny bit of backache, a teeny bit of boob ache and a teeny bit of dizziness but I don't think anythings that relevant yet? :shrug: xxx

CD 23: Well it was a bfn... a B.F.N. :haha: :shrug:

Not even a squinter. I guess I got cocky with the opk being positive, but I should have known that even if I am pregnant, I usually can't get a positive for a few days after my missed af.

I'm doing ok because I am still having moments that catch my attention and make me think I'm pregnant. For instance, while brushing my teeth, I almost start vomiting from my gag reflex and I have major smell aversion in the morning.

However, the bbs started hurting. Not where they normally do, but they are pretty much there. They normally follow the muscles up to my shoulder area, so the whole pec feels painful with lumps and sensitivity. Right now, it's mainly the front and center.

Since I am also "crampy," I still get nervous every time I got to the bathroom. I am expecting that spotting to show up each time. So far so good though.

Fatigue out the wazoo, but that can also be a jetlag thing.

I don't want to count myself out, but I am getting more and more skeptical.

:hugs:

I hope someone else has more interesting news?

6dpo
I have a teeny bit of backache, a teeny bit of boob ache and a teeny bit of dizziness but I don't think anythings that relevant yet? :shrug: xxx

Is boob ache a pregnancy tell for you?!?!?! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

6dpo

Is boob ache a pregnancy tell for you?!?!?! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last time it was but not until way past af was due. When do you think af should be due for you? Xxx

Sunday is the estimated date. Sunday would be a 26 day cycle, which is my average and most common amount.

I'm keeping everything crossed that the ache is here to stay for you and it's a sticky bean bringing your bfp!!!!

This is not a SS, well I guess it is, but I am constantly tearing up

Phil Collins on the radio
Someone scheduling an appointment (after they hung up of course) :blush:
Leaving the house this morning
My FIL coughing in my in-laws room this morning
Everything

Usually PMS makes me angry. I don't get weepy until a couple of days into menses. I typically snap at people and yell, then feel bad, and end up repeating the cycle :shrug: I distinctly dread that part. However, right now, I am wiping tears away over everything.

My body is playing with me again, just like the first cycle on here. Nausea, heartburn, gagging, fatigue, gas and now this. Then there is the typical PMS stuff, bb tenderness which is here, cramping.

Like I said, I haven't SS'ed since my first cycle on here because there was nothing to spot. It was all typical PMS stuff. This one is throwing me for a loop

Stop the games! Ahhhhhhhhhh :haha:

Just wanted to update.

Tiger, all sounds like good signs! Can't wait until you test. I love living through all of your testing. :) My testing has been all BFNs this month and I think that is likely to continue.

Tiger it's sounding soooo positive for you!! It was probably just too early to test. When will you test again? X

Tiger, all sounds like good signs! Can't wait until you test. I love living through all of your testing. :) My testing has been all BFNs this month and I think that is likely to continue.

haha Thank you! I go between feeling pregnant to feeling PMSy. We'll see! :)

Tiger it's sounding soooo positive for you!! It was probably just too early to test. When will you test again? X

I won't test again (unless the POAS bug gets me) until Saturday or Sunday, depending on how I feel. I do have to say that I get quite bummed out with a negative, so I am going to save the last cheap test for a whim in a day or so. I do have the expensive tests still, but those are definitely getting saved until I'm positive I'll see a positive.

And fatigue out the wazoo...... This is my new saying!!!!! X

I had to go back and look up "out the wazoo" :haha::rofl: I am obviously fatigued out the wazoo if I couldn't even remember writing it hahaha

Be prepared! Longest paragraph EVER below :shrug::blush:

As for updates with me. It's been an interesting day. What with the mood swings (purely from normal to weeping:cry:), I've noticed a distinct shift in myself. The cramping I was having all of yesterday and some of the day before has smoothed out to feeling more like someone filled my uterus with air. Does that make sense? It feels full and pressure-y, present but not painful.

My breasts! AH!!! It is super interesting. I anticipate this to be a long description, but I don't know how many have PMS breast tenderness. Usually the day of ovulation, and for sure the day after, they start to get painful and "harden", and it gets worse until the day my period hits me. All the glands tighten, it hurts to remove my bra at the end of the day, and it hurts all the way into my armpit. Even though they started hurting yesterday, it was a total different "hurt". They are so soft. Very fatty and puffy. My sensitivity is only in the actual breast, not following my pecs. When I look at them without my bra, they are super puffy and swollen on the bottom (heck! They look freaking awesome). My breasts are not the greatest looking things:dohh:, so I notice if they look good, ok? :haha: Anyway. These are the new developments. Still no spotting when I wipe, but I am still having tons of discharge (changes slightly from egg-white to creamy egg white).

As I said before, my body could totally be taking me for a spin, but I'm going to feel good for just this bit in time.

Summary: while I am feeling really kind of great, I know these next days could be terrible. I won't test until I feel sure, and that is most likely Saturday or Sunday.

I guess I wrote so much because I really want to be able to remember these details if we didn't catch the egg this time around. That way I won't be fooled by these anomaly symptoms... :nope: No! Staying positive!!! AGH! Such a rollercoaster

Tiger sounds very different than your usual AF symptoms! Eeek good luck!!!

Tiger, I hope these are all good signs! Fx'd!! I can't wait till the weekend!!

Huge temp drop and BFN this morning so it seems like the witch may be on her way. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->