TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Pk do you love your new car??? So fun! We're picking up my hubby's new car this weekend, probably Saturday unless it's ready sooner. New cars are always exciting! Plus we've never had a sun roof before so we can't wait to play with it in the spring. :)

MrsW - sounds like you have a good game plan. Since I tend to O a little earlier than you typically do, our cycles might align this month!

Tiger - yes, please remember you are a late tester. The signs all seem so great. I bet you could get a BFP tomorrow morning though. :) (I'm a bad early POAS influence!) What kind of test are you using, an internet cheapie, or a FRER or...?

Swan - I always totally wanted a spring or summer baby for a nice weather maternity leave. Now that has gone by the wayside for now but I just want whatever sticky bean I can get! At work I kind of miss out on our free week off after Christmas if I am out on maternity leave during that time frame.... oh well. If this month I don't get my BFP, that will be my consolotion... that there's a chance I don't lose out on that "free" vacation time.

I have clear blue, so it will say "not pregnant" "Pregnant-- 1-2 weeks" up until 4+ weeks. The weeks counter is from ovulation. I had some cheap ones from Walmart, but I used them up already. :(

I might go tomorrow... we'll see. I'm just so nervous right now.

I'm officially past my expected period date on one app, but FF has me estimated for tomorrow because they take your longest cycle (if you are not temping), and run with it. EEK! My mom and her friends sent some prayers up for us. I just hope this is it!!! :cry:

Tiger I'm so excited for you! If you do a test tomorrow it should hopefully pick up enough hcg by now and no sign of spotting is a big sign when you usually get it earlier on!! Come on bfp! And thank you for your kind wishes today. It was very sad but a lovely service. On our way home now.

Twinklie yes we will prob be in the tww together like pk & tiger are!! Can't wait to get closer to ov! Hope you & hubby enjoy your new car! Very exciting x

Caution: TMI (acid-reflux talk). Caution for sensitive stomachs

A little update. Even though I've had heartburn from about 7dpo (estimated based on numbers, not temp), today, it was so severe in Costco that I had to pop a Tums. I hate taking medication, especially with a potential little bean, but I couldn't avoid it (though I know Tums is safe during pregnancy). The acid was so sharp and severe, and I was actually having to swallow it back. :shrug: It isn't like I had pizza, greasy food, acidic food or anything. I had a nice mild breakfast. That really stood out.

Hopefully, I will be getting that bfp in the next day or so !!!

Thanks for the well-wishes

Mrs W: I'm so glad that the service was lovely :hugs:

Pk do you love your new car??? So fun! We're picking up my hubby's new car this weekend, probably Saturday unless it's ready sooner. New cars are always exciting! Plus we've never had a sun roof before so we can't wait to play with it in the spring. :)

MrsW - sounds like you have a good game plan. Since I tend to O a little earlier than you typically do, our cycles might align this month!

Tiger - yes, please remember you are a late tester. The signs all seem so great. I bet you could get a BFP tomorrow morning though. :) (I'm a bad early POAS influence!) What kind of test are you using, an internet cheapie, or a FRER or...?

Swan - I always totally wanted a spring or summer baby for a nice weather maternity leave. Now that has gone by the wayside for now but I just want whatever sticky bean I can get! At work I kind of miss out on our free week off after Christmas if I am out on maternity leave during that time frame.... oh well. If this month I don't get my BFP, that will be my consolotion... that there's a chance I don't lose out on that "free" vacation time.
Loving my new car :happydance: oh I so wanted a sun roof, but we went for the different model without one :dohh:
I hope you love yours xxx
I have clear blue, so it will say "not pregnant" "Pregnant-- 1-2 weeks" up until 4+ weeks. The weeks counter is from ovulation. I had some cheap ones from Walmart, but I used them up already. :(

I might go tomorrow... we'll see. I'm just so nervous right now.

I'm officially past my expected period date on one app, but FF has me estimated for tomorrow because they take your longest cycle (if you are not temping), and run with it. EEK! My mom and her friends sent some prayers up for us. I just hope this is it!!! :cry:
we are all sending prayers too Tiger... We are definitely due a bfp on here now and I think it's you :happydance:
You better do a test tomorrow xxx

Tiger I'm so excited for you! If you do a test tomorrow it should hopefully pick up enough hcg by now and no sign of spotting is a big sign when you usually get it earlier on!! Come on bfp! And thank you for your kind wishes today. It was very sad but a lovely service. On our way home now.

Twinklie yes we will prob be in the tww together like pk & tiger are!! Can't wait to get closer to ov! Hope you & hubby enjoy your new car! Very exciting x
Tiger and I were completely opposite to start with on here and then she had a short cycle and I had a long on end now we are in synch!! Weird!! :wacko:
It's nice to have someone going through it with you xxx

Caution: TMI (acid-reflux talk). Caution for sensitive stomachs

A little update. Even though I've had heartburn from about 7dpo (estimated based on numbers, not temp), today, it was so severe in Costco that I had to pop a Tums. I hate taking medication, especially with a potential little bean, but I couldn't avoid it (though I know Tums is safe during pregnancy). The acid was so sharp and severe, and I was actually having to swallow it back. :shrug: It isn't like I had pizza, greasy food, acidic food or anything. I had a nice mild breakfast. That really stood out.

Hopefully, I will be getting that bfp in the next day or so !!!

Thanks for the well-wishes

Mrs W: I'm so glad that the service was lovely :hugs:
Oh my word...this sounds so positive Tiger, I can't believe how excited I am for you. I cannot wait to hear you announce those three special letters....B....F....P!! Xxx

When are you testing pk?! Any symptoms your end? X

I don't know when to test :wacko: I'm 10dpo today and 2 days from af arriving?? I'm still having af symptoms to be honest, but keeping positive.
Feeling thigh and backache, but desperate to do another test...opk's have got me hooked :dohh:

It totally is wonderful being able to go through the same parts at the same time as others. I absolutely remember that we were on opposite ends :haha: Amazing! Even on the internet, we women know how to sync :)

Thanks PK! :hugs: I hope we all get our bumps soon! :happydance: How exciting about the new car! Glad to hear you had a good weekend. :)

So sorry about your loss, Mrs W; thinking of you! :hugs:

Tiger I am so beyond so excited for you! I will be stalking in the hopes to see a :bfp: test in here soon! :D The reflux sounds like a crazy 'good' sign! I had TONS of that with my pregnancy with A. I know every pregnancy is different but still, that's suspicious to me! :lol:

Ahhh I hope someone tests soon! I'm getting stir-crazy to see some tests and I haven't even O'd yet so it can't be me! :rofl:

Sorry it won't be me...bfn this morning and it's 11dpo so I'm sure that's it for me?? Pants!!

Sending my :dust: to Tiger I think she is our biggest hope this cycle xxx

Sorry PK :hugs: but youre never out until AF arrives, and you were a late tester last time werent you? So you never know!

Tiger - test!!

Swann - same here, I am only CD7 so ages until I ov let alone anything else! Draaaaag!!

haha you guys!! I woke up at like 4:30 am ready for the day! It must have been all the internet-calling I was receiving from you all!!! For shame! :haha:

:bfp:!!!!!!!!!

I used both clearblues, and I got the same result!

I wish I were joking when I say that I didn't believe it so much that I woke my husband, and I asked him to prove it wasn't a dream. :haha: He pointed to our tax folder (because that is a sad mess, and who would want to remember that in a dream):rofl: and then pinched me! We're PREGNANT!!!!

Ok, for a more serious note, Princess, I know it is so easy to count yourself out at 11 dpo. Those stupid tests are "99%" accurate, but there has to be something in the urine for them to be accurate with. Look at my counter. If my ovulation was around cd 14 (that is the longest my follicular phase has ever been), then I got a bfn 11dpo, exactly! If my phase was shorter (which it typically was), then I actually got a negative even later than 11dpoPlease stay positive!!! :hugs: Your bfp could still be coming!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TIGER!! Thats brilliant! You did smuggle something back from your hols!

Wishing you a H&H 9 months :) XXXX

Ahhhh Tiger! Congrats!!!!!! So freaking excited for you! Yayyyyyy!

Tiger!! I am so happy for you, I had a pretty good feeling that you weren't just SS without cause! :happydance: So happy, congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and very healthy 9 months for you and your little bean! :hugs:

PK I am still going to KMFX for you! :hugs:

I should O this weekend... eager to get a move on with another cycle. :rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS TIGER!! Thats brilliant! You did smuggle something back from your hols!

Wishing you a H&H 9 months :) XXXX

Thank you! :haha: Yes! This one is our little one, made in Taiwan! <3 Love it:happydance:

Ahhhh Tiger! Congrats!!!!!! So freaking excited for you! Yayyyyyy!

Thank you so much, Twinklie! :hugs:

Tiger!! I am so happy for you, I had a pretty good feeling that you weren't just SS without cause! :happydance: So happy, congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and very healthy 9 months for you and your little bean! :hugs:

PK I am still going to KMFX for you! :hugs:

I should O this weekend... eager to get a move on with another cycle. :rofl:

Thank you! I promised myself, after a terrible first cycle FILLED with SS that I wouldn't be SS anymore. This one just had so much that caught my attention. I'm so glad it wasn't all in my head. :) :flower:

ahhhh congrats tiger im soo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can we see a pic?? xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'll have to post later. I'm at work right now, but I'll definitely try!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->