TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! So freaking excited im crying at work!! On my phone, will post more later xxx

AWww Don't cry :cry: You are making me cry :cry: :haha:

:hugs:

Thank you, Princess, for all the support and love through this one. It was totally weird.

I had some weird symptoms that I kept to myself because I was a little embarrassed that I was going nuts. If people want, I can share my tww symptoms. I just don't want to be rude. Let me know if it will hurt anyone's feelings.

I love that this little bean was "made in Taiwan"... so cute! :wohoo:
I hope this a very sticky little bean. Can't wait to see the picture of your BFP! How are you feeling?

And I hope some of us join you soon. Only CD4 over here... :dohh:

I love that this little bean was "made in Taiwan"... so cute! :wohoo:
I hope this a very sticky little bean. Can't wait to see the picture of your BFP! How are you feeling?

And I hope some of us join you soon. Only CD4 over here... :dohh:

Yes! I told my husband it is a little weird because people are going to time things out and know where this little thing was made :haha: Though I don't think people will look into it that much :rofl: PLEASE!?!?!?

haha

I'm feeling ok. In denial still. I had to check the picture of the test I sent to my mom to remind me I was not dreaming. I've had so many dreams that were so real, so I keep waiting to wake up. Even though I know there are still many challenges to overcome in pregnancy, this really made me feel great. I was starting to worry that my cycles might need some medical intervention. I'm glad to find out they didn't.

Physically speaking: I am achy, tired, refluxy, nauseated, and bloaty :haha: But I wouldn't trade those for anything

Congratulations Tiger!! :wohoo: I knew it would be a bfp!

We are all thrilled for you, you really deserve it. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Hopefully the last few of us waiting for our take home babies won't be far behind you but we will all be here for the journeys together, no matter what.

Enjoy this elation, huge congrats to you and your family. X

How are you feeling princess? Are you going to test tomorrow? You are doing well with no af yet, I pray she doesn't come! Keep us posted.

As for me... Af still hasn't gone really. TMI warning..... After the mc I had a horrible brown sludgy discharge for ages after bleeding stopped and I've got that again. Can't wait till it goes and we can start dtd!! I'm still feeling heartburn so I might make a drs appointment as it clearly wasn't a bfp symptom. Xx

Just catching up don't mine me :flower:

Massive congrats Tiger, how awesome is that!! :happydance: Also love that you got your little souvenir from Taiwan :cloud9: As a side note i'm blown away that we're nearly onto November BFPs now, wow!!

PK, i'll keep fc for you! What tests are you using by the way? I got a BFP on a FRER at 11dpo but the IC I took the same day was very faint.

:hugs: Twinklie, so sorry she got you but I really hope this is your cycle for a sticky BFP!

Welcome Swann, hope you're enjoying the thread :flower: The ladies in here are all awesome and I can see us sticking together for a long time to come :thumbup:

Mrs W, sorry about the weird AF. Hopefully it's just your body still adjusting after the MC and it'll be business as usual from here on out and a sticky BFP this cycle :thumbup:

AWww Don't cry :cry: You are making me cry :cry: :haha:

:hugs:

Thank you, Princess, for all the support and love through this one. It was totally weird.

I had some weird symptoms that I kept to myself because I was a little embarrassed that I was going nuts. If people want, I can share my tww symptoms. I just don't want to be rude. Let me know if it will hurt anyone's feelings.
I want to hear all the symptoms, sure nobody else will mind! :shrug:
We are all going to be with you this whole journey :hugs:

How are you feeling princess? Are you going to test tomorrow? You are doing well with no af yet, I pray she doesn't come! Keep us posted.

As for me... Af still hasn't gone really. TMI warning..... After the mc I had a horrible brown sludgy discharge for ages after bleeding stopped and I've got that again. Can't wait till it goes and we can start dtd!! I'm still feeling heartburn so I might make a drs appointment as it clearly wasn't a bfp symptom. Xx
Feeling nothing which is pants!! My chest is in agony but that's because I did lots of press ups in my cardio class last night :dohh:
Af isn't due till tomorrow so I'm not really anywhere good yet. :wacko:
Sorry about the lengthy af, I hope this settles down soon. Hope the heartburn isn't anything serious xxx

Just catching up don't mine me :flower:

Massive congrats Tiger, how awesome is that!! :happydance: Also love that you got your little souvenir from Taiwan :cloud9: As a side note i'm blown away that we're nearly onto November BFPs now, wow!!

PK, i'll keep fc for you! What tests are you using by the way? I got a BFP on a FRER at 11dpo but the IC I took the same day was very faint.

:hugs: Twinklie, so sorry she got you but I really hope this is your cycle for a sticky BFP!

Welcome Swann, hope you're enjoying the thread :flower: The ladies in here are all awesome and I can see us sticking together for a long time to come :thumbup:

Mrs W, sorry about the weird AF. Hopefully it's just your body still adjusting after the MC and it'll be business as usual from here on out and a sticky BFP this cycle :thumbup:
I've only done one test so far...it's was a morrisons one :shrug:
Won't test tomorrow as I'm sleeping at my parents house tonight so I will just see what happens for a couple of days? Xxx

Hey all!

So as long as no one minds the symptoms from my TWW, it goes something like this!

1 dpo: No breast tenderness for the first week after ovulation, which is weird because I normally get it the day of or directly after. It's how I know I've past.

5 or 6 dpo: I was noticing that I was getting random bouts of nausea. I also wasn't able to eat the same amount I was before. I would get full really quickly. If I ate to the point of even a comfortable full, I was guaranteed heartburn.

6 or 7 dpo: I was getting heartburn with or without my provocation, nausea, and the bb tenderness started but was different. There was also a lot of gas and bloating.

These things typically continued and got stronger and stronger.

7 or 8 dpo: vivid dreams and frequent urination were the new symptoms. I felt like I was constantly peeing. I thought it was just my nervousness, but I really am peeing all the time. I have been getting steadily achier since these days. It started with a sore neck, and it has picked up since to low back, knees and whole body.

9 or 10 dpo: shooting pains from my uterus area to other areas (usually belly button or down my leg)

Yesterday, I experienced the weirdest one. I had to google it :haha:. I was "book-honking" as we've coined it here. Checking because my breasts were almost unbearably tender. I simply pressed the side and some clear sticky liquid came out of my nipple~ TMI!!! I haven't stopped producing from when I fed my son (my husband is a boobman, and I was told it is normal :blush:), so I am used to being able to produce a little bit if I work really hard, but it hurts. Last night, I barely pressed, and drops actually came out. Thought that was interesting.

Unfortunately, right now I need to add that I did find a little pink when I wiped. I contacted my doctor, and I am waiting to hear back on if she wants to check my blood levels. I only saw it once, but it was enough to bring the excitement to a screeching halt. I'm not cramping, but my uterus feels extremely bloated right now. Just waiting to hear what they want or will do?!?! :shrug: When I spotted with my son, it was a couple weeks further into the pregnancy. This feels too new and scary. My goodness...

Keeping my chin up...

I'm, of course, behind on this -- but it doesn't hurt my feelings if you share them. :hugs: I am so excited for you! How soon will you get to meet with your doctor? I know it really varies practice to practice. :)

:hugs: Twinklie. Sometimes I can't figure out which wait is worse -- waiting until I ovulate or waiting to see if :witch: arrives! :rofl:

Swan -- I know that I definitely hate waiting to O worse than the TWW! I find the TWW exciting and hopeful. While waiting to O, I am always so afraid I will not BD on the right day and miss the little eggy...too much paranoia and then if it takes a long time to O, I get sick of the forced BDing.

And... TMI warning! ...but the BDing isn't the same when TTC. Normally when just BDing for fun, there is a lot more oral involved... but we have heard saliva is sort of a spermacide so we don't do any of that when TTC. So then our normal mojo is all off and it doesn't feel as natural! Sigh. TTC problems.

Tiger I always want to hear all of your TWW symptoms! The bb tenderness is definitely a big sumptom for a lot of people. I will always be a boob honker!

I agree, I love the hope of the tww, that moment it all changes though is so sad. Waiting to o is boring, but i di still enjoy the excitement of seeing the positive opk :yipee:
I love seeing the symptoms but I've had none of them :dohh: and i just had a steak of pink in my cm as i wiped :dohh: think im out :cry: i usually start full flow on an evening though and its way past bedtime here, still hoping :wacko:
Tiger i hope its just bean nestling in like last time :hugs: xxx

Twinklie, I think, at this point, nothing is TMI. I've heard the same but I don't know how true that is. I think a little can't hurt :winkwink:

My doctor chose to do blood work, so I should know the initial number tonight, and then I have to go back on Thursday.

I haven't seen any spotting since that one, but it makes me feel better knowing. Even if it might not be what I want to know. My period is late. 3 days late on one app, but no less than 1 day late by all others. FXed this baby is just snuggling in. :)

I totally agree... TTC can really take the romance out if BDing. The first month of TTC it's fun and exciting and less forced, but then each month it becomes more mechanical. There were times that my DH could not finish.... Probably from the pressure. I felt horrible for him but also really frustrated! The month we got pregnant I had a YI and we literally did it by having him get himself almost to the point if orgasm then jump on my and finish inside of me. Not exactly the romantic honeymoon baby :/

I hope we see some more BFP's soon... FX FX

Oh and I agree Twinklie... I found TWW hopeful and exciting... Waiting to O was less fun

Well the doctor's office is closed by now, so obviously the rush order still didn't make the time :( That is ok.

I'm feeling great. My breasts are so painful that I can hardly brush my arms against it without cringing. Still haven't spotted since the one early this afternoon. I hope I can say the same tomorrow when I get the numbers.

So pk..... Is af now officially late?! Test!! Lets see another bfp!!

Sorry to hear about the spotting tiger. I'm sure it's normal, just implantation spotting, but scary none the less and I'm sorry it bought your excitement to a halt. Try and enjoy the feeling of being pregnant as I find worry sets in during first tri so quickly.

How's it going swan & twinklie?

I started temping this morning. Just waiting for af spotting to go before I defuzz and pamper for the dtd stage!!

I've also decided to try and loose some weight. I've put all the weight on I lost post baby and I feel shit. I just eat and eat during first tri as I feel so ill and I just don't feel motivated to loose it now because I'm not in a great place but I feel really rubbish about myself and ashamed. Plus if I have another first tri soon I'd get even bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->