TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Af due today and that's the earliest she comes. I took b6 complex to try and lengthen my lp so each day I am later even if she comes is a positive.
Tbh I'm expecting her any minute, I had a tiny bit of pink in cm last night and thought she would arrive overnight, but today I feel cramps, backachy and wet. She is just hovering I think :dohh:
I will test again tomorrow if she hasn't appeared but I would waste any finger crossing on me this month I'm afraid...even I'm losing hope.

Oh mrs w enjoy that pamper session. Face mask, full body de-fuzzing, exfoliating,pedicure, manicure and leave in conditioner!! Xxx

good luck pk!! did you test?

tiger im sure its just ib! I had some pink after dtd in early pregnancy so I no how un-nerving it is:hugs:

That's the plan this weekend princess! I'm having my hair done on Sunday too, cut & colour! By Sunday eve I shall be such a sexy beast my husband will not be able to stop himself getting me pregnant!!

Pk I'm crossing my fingers regardless! But if she comes later because of the b6 that's good and another new thing learnt this cycle. As your cycles are shorter than mine we will sync this month and get our bfps together in mid march :)

Twinklie -- SO true! All this worry about timing it! :brat: I just want it to be my TWW! :rofl: And like said above, I don't really think there's anything TMI when it comes to TTC... lol! It all gets swept under the rug by now, right? But I know what you mean; we try to keep it lively, but with the lack of oral, it definitely sometimes feels so routine. I really try to make it not seem so mundane -- so we're DTD all the freakin' time so he doesn't feel like I'm just 'using' him for TTC. But it is exhausting because I'm losing a bit of steam keeping up with it all right now... :rofl:

:hugs: PK! I hope that streak was not the :witch: -- will be KMFX for you just in case! :hugs: :hugs:

Oh Tiger, boo on them! Waiting is NO fun. :brat: I hope they get back to you super-early this morning!

Mrs W -- yay for temping! :hugs: I am working on losing weight too. I have actually gained weight during the TTC process because anytime I feel dejected about it, I make crappy decisions for food and haven't been working out like I should be. SIGH. :wacko: I need to get myself back into routine. I hope you enjoy your pampering session! :D That sounds fun!

AFM: well, I made the 'big step' of putting the thermometer next to my bed last night (finally!) and then forgot to temp when I woke up this morning. :dohh: Took me what, a week to remember to grab the thermometer? So I'm hoping it doesn't take me a week to remember to take my temp or it will be too late. Hoping to nail my temp tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and that should be telling... FX.

I'm going to my mom's this weekend for a girls' night with my best friend... I made this plans LONG before I knew my cycle well enough, so that was poor planning. But I told hubby we will just DTD before he leaves for work Friday (to which he said: "I will be awake, but if you are going to get up at 5am for that, I'll be impressed." he knows I hate early rising... LOL), then he's coming Saturday afternoon to my mom's (since my best friend is leaving Saturday night)... because I said he needs to come so we can DTD. :rofl: Then I will leave my mom's Sunday night, earlier than I planned but... :shrug: I have to do what I have to do.

Thankfully hubby is all too willing to come a day so I can get it done, rather than have me cut short my weekend with my mom. I miss her so much! So I will be glad to spend time with her. :)

So we'll see how it goes. It seems that 2/3 of my pregnancies, I got pregnant outside the house... I was on a cruise with Aria and at my parents' house for Thanksgiving with my angel last year. So maybe? Maybe?

I can hope and pray. :rofl:

Thinking of you all and looking forward to hopefully seeing some good updates this afternoon!

Mrs W && Twink -- you're both WTO with me (hah!); what CD do you usually O? Mine varies but it seems to be usually around Cd 17-18. I'm on CD 12 so... :brat: Going crazy waiting! :rofl:

I agree! The TWW is more full of emotions, but waiting to O is probably worse. You just sit there watching the days go by. Good luck you guys! :hugs: and :dust:

Swan your post made me laugh!! The things we do to ttc!! I bet your mum thinks he's joining you to be sociable and he's actually coming to make a baby haha!! Well good luck! And have a lovely weekend with your best friend and your mum, I love special weekends catching up with people you don't see enough.

I ov on cd 19-21 usually so you are way ahead of me as I'm only cd 8 (I think?!) ill ov next weekend I expect so this weekend is my pamper weekend and then next weekend is my at like rabbits weekend :rofl:

I prefer waiting to ov than tww I think just at the moment. Tww is too fraught for me, I got myself into a right state last cycle, peeing on sticks left right and centre and I couldn't stay off google either, I was totally consumed. I will absolutely not test until 14 dpo this time and ill know because I'm temping.

I agree loosing right is hard when ttc. You just feel so down and emotional at times you need a great to get you through and cheer you up. At least I do. I've been having a glass of wine or any food I like whenever I like and it's really starting to notice now. Sigh.

Just waiting to O here with you ladies! I usually O like CD 14 -16 I guess, so I have a while to wait. Feeling sort of sad today but mostly because work has been annoying, saw another pregnancy announcement on facebook, and it just keeps snowing here and I miss the sunshine! I will try to get out of my funk, but just having one of those days. And I had been doing so well with working out and this past week work has been crazy so I haven't worked out in a week. BLAH.

Ugh...what can we do to keep us busy while WTO or TWW??

What is everyone doing as they type?
I'm just home from work. F is in bed and the fire is on. I've just had my tea on the sofa as dh is out with work and trash is on tv!!

No more tests until tomorrow. No af yet, but still a real pale pink cm sometimes when I wipe. It's weird...I remember this from sometime before but I can't remember if it was when I was pregnant with F or an unsuccessful cycle?? :wacko: I still feel mega crampy and wet :doh: if I can get through this evening I will be more happy, but then I remember cycle3 when I was like a week late!
Need to keep busy tonight or I will be googling way too much! Xxx

good luck pk I was very wet before my bfp I hope this is it for you!! xx

Pk this sounds really promising!! Af was due today right so now officially late? Maybe this is your month too, that would be so exciting!!

Can't wait to hear in the morning!!

I'm watching the Brits as I type. Also had tea on the sofa (always do in the week) and doing the online shopping.

Pk this sounds really promising!! Af was due today right so now officially late? Maybe this is your month too, that would be so exciting!!

Can't wait to hear in the morning!!

I'm watching the Brits as I type. Also had tea on the sofa (always do in the week) and doing the online shopping.

Af has arrived on cd28, cd29, cd30 and cd36 over the past few tracked cycles so it's not really certain what day I should be relieved at :shrug:
Oh I forgot the Brits were on. I'm watching some recorded dating show from MTV!! Xxx

:rofl: You're right, she thinks he's coming because he'll miss A and myself too much. Right?! No, he's coming to BD but she can think whatever she chooses! ;)

I'm currently straightening my hair and doing my makeup. Need to get my butt to work for a little bit to get things coordinated. I mostly work from home but 1-2 times a week I go in on my own schedule and do things, so tonight's my night.

Aww Twinklie. :hugs: I'm sorry you're having a rough time! This weather really does NOT help. It's just... winter. lol! I will be so glad when it's spring!

Hey everyone! The spotting hasn't seemed to come back. Every once and awhile I wipe some cm that seems to be not-quite-clear/white, but if I have to look that hard, then I won't let myself freak out too much.

I got the numbers from the blood draw. She said I am still really early, so my numbers seem to be right where they should be. My hcg was 50, and my progesterone was 28??!?!?! 50 seems to be right in the middle of the massive range, and if I looked things up correctly, 28 seems to be great?!!? Does anyone know anything different?

I go back tomorrow for the repeat hcg.

It was nice hearing the nurse tell me "Well! You are definitely pregnant" :haha: though I somehow still keep denying it. It's getting harder and harder to ignore the fact that my appetite has flatlined, and the idea of anything is grossing me out :roll: :)

Oh PK!!! I know you said for us not to cross fingers for you because you thought it was a "waste", but I am crossing them hard!!! I was super wet too! Really mucousy. I kept checking and rechecking charts because it could have been ovulation :dust:

Hey lovely ladies! I will be moving from my TTC journal to a location-appropriate journal. For those subscribed to my TTC journal, and anyone new that is interested, please feel free to come join me there instead of my sea monkey one. I will be discussing symptoms, gender predictions, names and more!!!

It's called "Made in Taiwan"

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ur-dou-dou-due-october-29th.html#post31731917

Though I am 100% dedicated to this thread. It got me through some of the toughest times. Who would have thought you could bond so sincerely to people over the internet? Wow! I am so grateful for you wonderful women!!!! :hugs:

I am home after dinner, on the couch watching last night's American Idol episode. Been working late this week since it's been so busy. Hoping to stay awake long enough to give myself a manicure tonight.... Our couch is so comfy I always end up just falling asleep!

PK I think signs sound promising!!!! Test again please? If you don't know when you Oed could just be early. :)

MrsW your DH will not be able to keep his hands off of you. Hehehe

Swan I love your BD plan hahaha! I hope we don't have to wait long for our Os.

I am having a better day. Work is still busy but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for the week. Plus my DH And I booked a vacation to Florida in April so I am excited about that. His mother owns two condos down there so we can stay for free which is fabulous. We just relax at the pool, go for walks, hit the beach, DH golfs, I read a ton. Ahhhhh I can't wait for the sunshine and relaxation!

PK, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I really hope this is it!

Tiger, I can't wait to stalk your new thread!!

I hope the rest of you ladies will be announcing bfp's soon too!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"