TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Thanks everyone but another bfn for me...:growlmad: not even a tiniest hint of a squinter :dohh:
I got positive opk's on cd15 and16 so I'm pretty sure I know when I o'd, that makes me 13dpo today so late enough for a bfp I think. I just think the b6 has lengthened my Lp?? Not a bad thing but I would have preferred a bfp!! So I'm fully expecting af today and I will not be shocked. No more testing for me I think I just need to wait it out? :shrug: xxx

Tiger I'll be following your new journal :) your numbers are awesome!!

PK- oh I'm so sorry :( you're not out til AF shows so I will keep you in my thoughts... I really was thinking this would be your month.

Twinklie- sorry things have been tough lately :( getting back into working out will probably help boost those endorphins, I know you were feeling better. It seems like sometimes you love your job other times it's really stressful. Which of course is normal. Hope everything starts to be better there too. Sorry about the BFP on Facebook. I never knew how hard they could be until I was TTC my son... Then you start to realize. I think the only one I was truly wicked happy to see were the ones of people I knew had been trying for 3+ years. I do hope that you get your chance very soon to post on FB yourself.... Xoxox

Swan- LOL about MIL!! So you'll be sneaking away for some quiet alone time? ;) ;)

Thanks Jokerette. Yes I do have a love-hate relationship with my job! It's challenging and I have a good team and flow here so it's usually enjoyable and not too difficult. However my program manager is kind of an A-hole. He loves me, so usually it doesn't bother me. But every once in a while he is a jerk to me too, and those are usually the days I feel like "I hate this place!", but then one good day and I am back to feeling fine.

I was thinking.... how will I get excited if/when I do get my BFP? After having 2 early losses I feel like I will be anxious the entire time. I will want blood tests like every other day! And I'm sure that's not possible. Sigh. :/

Can someone share with me if you've ever had spotting before af what you would explain it as??
Since Tuesday night I've been on and off getting the palest pink cm when I wipe. Nothing has reached my underwear and there is no way I would call it blood. It's like pale pink lotion!! :blush:
Still crampy and tired. Feeling like I did the cycle around Christmas and I was so upset with how that ended so I am just feeling bad :wacko: xxx

Love the avatar ricschick!

Pk I too am keeping everything crossed! I spotted (although it was dark browny) before I got my bfp with dd so it definitely doesn't mean you're out.

Also most pregnancy tests say you can test early but that's if you're on a regular 28 day, ovulate on cd14 cycle so bfn is not definitely bfn in my book. Keeping everything crossed for you - really want that bfp for you hon (and all the other lovelies on this thread)

Tiger your blood work sounds great! Hope the follow up is just as positive.

Xxxxx

Just went in for the second blood test. For some reason, this one won't be in until tomorrow or the next day??!?! WHAT! That's ok, I guess. I'm not a high-risk case right now, but I wouldn't have gone in as early then if I was going to have to wait anyway. The nurse told me to go to the lab slightly before noon in order to get the result same day. She said being 2 hours before the 48 hour mark was totally fine. I would have waited so my numbers would have looked better :(

So. Nervous.

Thanks Fleur :hugs:

Keeping my fxd you hear soon Tiger. You are right...if they were at all worried it would be rushed through? Xxx

That's what I'm hoping :shrug:

PK: This part is literally the worst part of the cycle. Please don't get discouraged. If this is a longer cycle, then you Oed later, and could still be in this game. That bfp might not come until the day of your missed period. It is so miserable waiting though. Sending you lots of love and dust :dust:

Princess I second what everyone has said. If you had your pos opk you still might have ov-ed 24-48 hours after that. So if you oved later than you thought, maybe you are still early. I had a bfn 13dpo with my dd and a bfp the next day. I hope the spotting is a good sign, I never have spotting pre af so I can't help there. Good luck xx

Glad the numbers are good so far tiger. Stay positive, I'm sure all will be absolutely fine. Xx

Twinklie, I know how you feel. I'm desperate to be pregnant again, but I know when I am, I'll be a nervous wreck!! We will be ok chick, keep smiling! Xx

Oh and my manky post af brown spotting STILL hasn't gone grrrrrr

Hi ladies! Yesterday was so crazy for me, so catching up now before I head to my mom's for the weekend! (well, after A's music class this morning anyway haha)

FX for you PK! Sounds like something interesting could be happening over there! :hugs: :dust:

Sounds like a great vacation plan Twink! :hugs: How fun! I may insist you sneak me in your suitcase because with another polar vortex coming this week, I AM READY FOR WARMTH. :rofl: I can't handle any more snow! :brat:

Being away and just losing myself in books for days sounds incredible. xD

re: BFP fears, I'm pretty sure I'll be terrified too. It's that mix of being so happy and so afraid, based on the past. I kind of feel the same way. This past BFP, I was more scared than anything because it was really faint and I just felt like my period was coming. Stupid :witch: came the same day. So now... I'm just petrified. I feel like I'll be walking on eggshells the entire first trimester. :hugs:

Tiger, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, hoping your blood test results are good! How are you feeling otherwise? Besides the nerves, I mean. :hugs: I'm not a very good journal stalker :rofl: because I don't get on here nearly as often as I would like, but I'm going to pop in and check things out as often as I remember! xD So excited for you!

MrsW I hope it ends soon! I hate those cycles where it just does not want to let go! :(

Well better get myself going since I need to get in gear and get on the road to music class. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday! :D

Thank you so much! I'm doing better. The further I move from 4 weeks 0 days, the better I feel. I realize that 4 weeks is still in the range of menses, and that makes me paranoid.

I'm still experiencing the telltale early pregnancy signs: severe breast fullness/tightness/tenderness, some nausea here and there, food aversions, fatigue. Oh the fatigue. I really am ok with it because it tells me the bean is nestling in there.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the doctor's office on my second results.

I forgot to list a few of my SS during the TWW that I came across after the fact when I was browsing the "pregnancy signs" forum.

1. easily bleeding while brushing my teeth. I floss every day, so my gums seem to be healthy. I thought it was weird that I had bleeding coming from my gums with simple brushing.

2. runny nose and a severely sore throat. I actually thought "here we go! I was just sick 3 weeks ago and haven't shaken the cough yet, and I'm already getting sick again." But I woke up the next day and the pain was gone, still a swollen lymph behind my jaw, and a runny nose that was mild but noticeable. I also had random sneezing, but I was never sick! I've heard that is a common one.

:dust:

Thanks mrsw...I didn't figure in that up to 48 hours for o. And I got a positive opk the day after too so maybe I o'd on cd18? You've renewed my hope!!
Thanks Swan, it sounds freezing where you are! What music class do you go to?
Thanks for the symptoms Tiger...I wish I had some of them :dohh: I'm so glad things are still going strong. Have you heard from the drs yet? Xxx

14dpo cd30
So I'm still in!! The pink cm has gone and still no af?? :shrug:
I'm pretty much constantly crampy though :wacko: I didn't test today as the bfn's were just bringing me down. Mrsw has given me renewed hope that I could be more like 12dpo?? I also wondered if its just the b6 that has lengthened my Lp?
I'm driving myself crazy with all the crazy wondering (btw Tiger I've just sneezed twice!!) and googling.
I have no symptoms...no nausea, no sore boobs. It's all too similar to December's cycle and that lasted to cd36 where af finally arrived...still so long to wait for the disappointment! Xxx

PK: I'm so excited!!!!!! I'm hoping for a sticky bean!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard from the doctor yet. :( But it is ok. I'm feeling ok as long as I keep my mind off of it. My husband keeps telling me "no news is good news"... so I am chanting that. I'm feeling pregnant, so I keep reminding myself that the symptoms are there, and that is all heading in the right direction

Pk the pink cm 10-11 dpo is a very good sign!! Could have been implant bleed. I'm really really hoping this is it for you. Maybe test tomorrow or Sunday? You should know for sure by then.

Tiger, glad all is going well. We don't get blood tests here but I'm hoping all comes back great and I'm sure it will.

Swan, enjoy your wkend and bding!! Good luck!

Nothing happening here. But this morning my app ovuline told me that as my oestrogen soars ready for ovulation I should be feeling positive and have more energy and I absolutely do. Feeling on top of the world just now. Af spotting nearly gone now, nothing on the tp most times I wipe. So ill start opks this wkend and bding starts very soon!!

Ooh I am hoping for a BFP PK! Seems like the pink CM really could be mplantation spotting. Eeeee!

MrsW I am glad you are feeling up! Hope you have lots of well timed BDing. ;)

Have a great weekend Swan!!!

We pick up DHs new car tomorrow, fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back