TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Pk the pink cm 10-11 dpo is a very good sign!! Could have been implant bleed. I'm really really hoping this is it for you. Maybe test tomorrow or Sunday? You should know for sure by then.

Tiger, glad all is going well. We don't get blood tests here but I'm hoping all comes back great and I'm sure it will.

Swan, enjoy your wkend and bding!! Good luck!

Nothing happening here. But this morning my app ovuline told me that as my oestrogen soars ready for ovulation I should be feeling positive and have more energy and I absolutely do. Feeling on top of the world just now. Af spotting nearly gone now, nothing on the tp most times I wipe. So ill start opks this wkend and bding starts very soon!!
Hmmmmmmmm...I wish this could be it.

I love that you are feeling on top of the world :cloud9: that is a great way to start the cycle. Did you do your Conkers pamper bath yet?! Good luck with the bd'ing! Xxx

Ooh I am hoping for a BFP PK! Seems like the pink CM really could be mplantation spotting. Eeeee!

MrsW I am glad you are feeling up! Hope you have lots of well timed BDing. ;)

Have a great weekend Swan!!!

We pick up DHs new car tomorrow, fun!
not so sure, but thank you :flower:

Did you say you were smep'ing this cycle??

So where are you going to go in the car? Xxx

We are probably going to take the car to my parents house to show them. They are only like 15 minutes away and they know we are excited. No other big plans!

I am thinking of basically trying SMEP. We never manage to do the three days in a row at the end but we will try our best. I really hope I O normal and not late! Would also be nice to get a clear positive OPK this time. Mine used to always be blazing positive but I have missed them lately. Doh.

Good luck with it Twinklie. I've enjoyed doing it knowing all bases are covered, although so far it hasn't worked for us :dohh:
Enjoy the new car xxx

Just got a positive opk?? :wacko: don't know why I took one, just felt like poas!
What on earth does that mean? :shrug: xxx

I got a slightly positive one with this cycle on cd 22. That means about 5 days before my missed period, it was positive there. Not blaring though.

That totally can mean pregnant! Do you ever get a positive beyond Ovulation?

Oh, PK!!! I can't handle this tension!!!

Same colour as control line! Eeeeek is this good? I thought it meant I was o'ing mega late???tiger I've only used opks the last 2 cycles and always stopped after o surge has gone so I dont know if this is normal??? I'm in bed on my phone...can't sleep now :dohh: bet af arrives overnight!! Xxx

That could be a positive as in bfp! Exciting!!! Test in the morning xxx

PK that could be a VERY good sign!!! When are you testing again?!

Twinklie what is SMEP? Yay for new car!!

Oh my goodness!!! :hugs: PK, your rollercoaster is just as "exciting" as mine was. Sending you love and :dust: for a bfp!! You deserve to see those lines!!!!!

So I got the call back from the nurse finally, and she said that my hcg went from 50 to 150 and my progesterone went from 28 to 31. She told me that they are not suggesting any more testing, but if I wanted to, we could. I am in the boat of ignorance is bliss. Those numbers were so wonderful. I'd rather just go ahead and think the best!!! She told me what to look out for... I'm so relieved with those numbers!!!!!

Wooohoooo! You and tiger must be really close in terms of due date pk, congrats again!! Cycle 5 was lucky for you too :D

Ps tiger those numbers sound perfect - great start to the weekend everyone!! X

:happydance:woohoo PK! I'm so pleased lets see a pic! And tiger those numbers are great I agree with you don't obsess about it! :happydance:

Tiger those are great numbers!!!

PK- yay!! We all had a feeling! So exciting!!! Can't wait to see a pic :)

I'm glad you all had a feeling, I felt nothing and still don't! :dohh:
Still doesn't feel real yet, thinki need another test! :wacko: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"