TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

So here is the pic from this morning...15dpo
A very shy baby or a later than thought o?!
Oh and positive opk from last night, which has dried a bit lighter :wacko:

Attachments

• 220214_zpsbbc90c83.jpg
    220214_zpsbbc90c83.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 7
I've never used a blue dye test but that looks very positive to me!!! Frer tomorrow???

Didn't realise it was anything unusual? :shrug: I just opened a pack in the dark this morning. I've been testing with morrisons ones previously. Do you think I should test again?? Xxx

Oh sorry I didn't mean it was unusual or unclear just that I've never done a test like that so have no point of reference for how those tests look!
It looks extremely positive to me!

Oh sorry I didn't mean it was unusual or unclear just that I've never done a test like that so have no point of reference for how those tests look!
It looks extremely positive to me!

No worries :hugs:...I'm just no expert when it comes to hpts, I just buy all sorts!! I will go get a pink dye and a digi when F wakes up :yipee:
I don't think I will believe it until I see a digi?

Oh PK!!! We're going to be bump twins!! That isn't faint at all!!!! :hugs::hugs: Go get a digi!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh PK such great news!!!!!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see a pic!!!!

Tiger great hcg!!!!

Jokerette SMEP is sperm meets egg plan. You DTD every other day starting at CD8. Then once you get a positive OPK you DTD 3 days in a row, day off, and DTD one more time for good measure.

I agree that isn't a squinter it looks quite dark to me! Congrats pk x

Mustn't have updated this thread in that I miscarried the pregnancy listed above and then got pregnant again? My due date is exactly a month later, 04/11/14.

K - so sorry for your loss, but I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months with this BFP!

Oh, Kazine, I'm so sorry for your loss!! :hugs: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months with this bean!!!!! :hugs:

Oh man! Seriously?!! Every time I miss a day or two someone gets a bfp!! Maybe I should do it more often! Congrats PK!! I'm super excited for you!!!

Tiger: Those numbers are great! Yay for getting past 4 weeks!!

I can't wait till I see more bfp's from all of you!!!

that's a great line pk!!! congrats again!!!! very excited for you!! xx

Twinklie that sounds like a great plan!!! It sounds like no matter what using that you will time it great!! I bet it could get exhausting, We did something similar for a couple months when TTC DS1 and i think by the end DH was like "get away from me" LOL

Smep did make me feel like I had a plan that was covering all the bases and yet not totally wearing us both out. Good luck with it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->