TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I'm confused out of my mind! I'm a week before ov, this morning I had a near positive opk, this afternoon cramps and bleeding?! I'm like a (very bad)fertility detective! This is so stressful.

I'm thinking my cycle is very, very messed up. I'm hoping I've ovulated today (will see, if I have my temp will rise tomorrow) but if not my hormones are just wacko. Plus I'm knackered, barely slept last night so don't fancy talking hubby into dtd again tonight!!

How about you twinklie? Anything happening?

Pk & tiger, how are you both feeling?

Still waiting to O here. On CD 10, and EWCM began yesterday I think, although hard to tell with having BD-ed. Started OPks and all negative/faint so far. Reallllly hoping to catch my surge this time! My guess is that I O on CD15... seems to be my average for normal cycles not after a loss. I do feel better today... hopefully we will get up to a good BDing pace. :thumbup:

Twinklie: It sounds good!!! Get to it :winkwink:

Oh Mrs W, I'm so sorry. I had a cycle like that. For me, it was a very short luteal phase, but it sounds like you are still waiting to see the temperature rise. If it hasn't, there's a good chance you were seeing a little bit of midcycle spotting?!?!? If it isn't too heavy, I wouldn't worry too much, but I'm sorry that it is such a weird one :hugs:

As for me, doing ok. I gave my son a haircut yesterday, and I normally just have him sit on his little potty stool while I bend over and cut away. I did that yesterday, and I woke up today with severe low back pain. Not just muscular, but the SI joint (which is what I had problems with in my last pregnancy). The pain is kind of miserable. I feel like I'm not pregnant enough to have discomfort as a result (especially being about 40lbs lighter), but here it is :haha: However, I am excited by it because I know the haircut would not normally have caused back pain for me. It's totally a pregnancy thing. That is the bright side :shrug:

We are off for some clinic cleaning, errand running, and super normal stuff.

I'm confused out of my mind! I'm a week before ov, this morning I had a near positive opk, this afternoon cramps and bleeding?! I'm like a (very bad)fertility detective! This is so stressful.

I'm thinking my cycle is very, very messed up. I'm hoping I've ovulated today (will see, if I have my temp will rise tomorrow) but if not my hormones are just wacko. Plus I'm knackered, barely slept last night so don't fancy talking hubby into dtd again tonight!!

How about you twinklie? Anything happening?

Pk & tiger, how are you both feeling?

MrsW - it seems like you might O soon! That is early for you, not not too early in general. I'd try to get to it just in case!

Twinklie we dtd yesterday and the day before. And we will dtd tonight. I'm shattered!! :rofl: we never did it this much on honeymoon hahaha

I'm sorry things are so crazy mrsw. I hope you have a definite o soon and can continue with a more normal cycle.
Twinklie I hope o is on her way.
Keep going girls!!

I'm good thanks, got a bit of backache too and lonely with nobody to talk about things with, but enjoying my little secret! Xxx

oh wow MrsW - good job! I never manage to DTD that well! I don't know how you do it, on top of already being a mom, too!

I am actually going to have my thyroid checked at my next doctor appointment. I have a few symptoms and it does run in my family... one of the symptoms being tired all the time!

We managed twice in one day this cycle...I'm pretty sure that was the day :winkwink: xxx

Hi ladies!! I am finally home! Had limited Internet access this weekend. It glad to be back and in the swing. Just posting a quick note while rocking a very unhappy toddler, but will write and read more tomorrow.

However...

Congrats PK!!!!! So so happy for you!!!

Twink I am KMFX for you! :hugs: I have been thinking of you, hope you're doing well!

MrsW: I had a bleed during O twice before in my life -- kind of a bizarre turn of events! :hugs: I hope you get some clarity soon!

Tiger how are you doing?? You and PK are bump buddies -- so exciting! :happydance: Great numbers, by the way! :thumbup:

PK that's a great line! Have you tested any more since????

Kazine: so sorry to hear of your loss, but congratulations on your new little bean! :dust:

Hahaha! :rofl: Thanks PK! Well, this cycle didn't exactly go precisely how I had hoped/planned, but I think we covered our bases.

We've gotten a go at it every other day since Thursday night/Friday morning (it was like, midnight, so I'm calling it Thursday LOL) -- so although not as often as I would have preferred for O time, we made it work with me being away. I'm not sure when I did O, though; I am temping this cycle, but frustratingly enough, my bedroom at my mom's is like, right in the sun when it rises. So you wake up and you're baking in the sun, sweating and dying. All three of my temps there were very high, but I also woke up hotter than I normally would at home. Today mine was 97.7. It's a potential post-O temp or could be a fluke temp, but based on my CD, I think it's post-O. However I have no idea WHAT day I did O, so I'm just not going to take any HPT until it's been a weird amount of time with no period. Safer that way, especially after last cycle.

How was everyone's weekend? Hope you're all doing well!

It sounds likeyou did a good job and now it will be fun to see what happens to your temps. Keeping everything crossed for you :dust:

I tested with a digi on Saturday and got 1-2 then tested this morning just to use up my tests :winkwink: it was a nice dark line :yipee: xxx

Each day I'm feeling a little bit more, which is good.

I woke up this morning on the queezy side. Not enough to send me running to the bathroom, but enough to remind me that bean is in there. I'm hoping that means in the next week that I'll be seeing some strong morning sickness!

My husband massaged me super gently last night, and almost instantly I felt relief from the back pain. I woke up with a little bit in the SI joint, but I feel much better today.

:)

Swan - sounds like you made the best of your situation and probably had some BDing done on good days! You could do your test on your ususal DPO test date, and just assume your latest possible O date based on your high temps now that you are home. Can't wait! Are you a POAS addict like me, or do you wait to avoid BFNs?

Pk - hooray for those strong dark tests, how fun!!!

Tiger - it's so funny to want to feel the MS but I think I would feel the same way. Confirmation of the bean sticking around!

How are you doing MrsW?

I am waiting to O, hopefully only a few days away. I burned up sooo many OPKs last time, but I still have plenty to make it through this cycle. FX for good BDing!

Mrs W- how was your temp today? Do you think you ovulated?

Swan- darn hot sweaty bedroom! but it does sound like maybe you did O sometime over the weekend since your temp today was a typical post O temp... it will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings!

Twinklie- i still have a bag full of opks, and your xmas gift! I can give them both to you soon!!

Hey ladies,

Joker thanks for asking. No temp increase today so definitely didn't ovulate and I'm bleeding again today, bright red. :Nope: :cry: I'm so worried now that maybe there is some retained tissue or something left. I'm going to call the epu nurse tomorrow to ask what she thinks. My opks still have a dark line but maybe they are not quite positive, I've never had a positive my surge is normally very quick. Ill keep plodding on with temping and keeping my fingers crossed but I'm feeling very dejected. The last 2 times I fell pregnant very quickly so I sort of assumed/hoped the same would happen post mc but I'm starting to realise that isn't the case and I'm scared about how long it will take. I'm just desperate for that bfp and I hate the feeling that I'm wishing time away while I have a beautiful cutie 19 month old here. This is hard and sucks!!!

Twinklie, I hope you ov soon. Are you temping? I use Internet cheapie opks so they are like £6 for 50 or something, I pee merrily whenever I like haha!! Not sure why I'm bothering as they look the same every day "Ooh a dark line, that means nothing, ill pee again later and see the same" :hehe:

Tiger I hope you enjoyed the massage and glad your back is feeling a bit better now. Yay for queasiness that isn't too awful but a lovely symptom to remind you that bean is tucked up safe in there :wohoo:

Princess also a big yay for dark lines!! So happy for you girls! So many threads I join on here are people updating on themselves but never really asking after anyone else or anything and I'm so glad I found this lovely thread where everyone cares about one another, you so deserved your bfps and I pray that me twinklie and swan join you soon!

Swan, good that you covered your bases! Are you still temping? I guess if you temp regularly and know that 97.7 is a post ov temp for you and it stays up you'll know you did ov. Did ff give cross hairs or are you not using ff? I've only temped once before the month I got preg with my dd and my temps currently are all similar to my pre ov temps.

I'm also feeling like I'm getting a cold. Beyond exhausted (that could be the effects of dtd 3 days in a row!), snuffly. Moan moan moan. Thanks for your support conkers and sorry for bringing the positive vibe down. I'm genuinely thrilled for you lovely girls xxxx

:hugs: Mrs W sorry this cycle is going a bit pear shaped, hope you either ov soon or if it does turn out to be retained tissue that it can be sorted quickly. I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon either way :flower:
Hope O day is soon Twinklie!
Swan I hope this is the TWW for you, so frustrating when something affects your temps!
Afm 12 week scan is tomorrow, nervous but excited :)

Eeeeeek good luck tomorrow Buttercup :hugs: let us know as soon as you're out!!

Mrsw this is the nicest, most supportive thread I have been on in the whole of bnb I think and I'm so glad we all found each other. I also love how people tell their news but also remember to ask about others and even when people get bfp's we are still all there for each other.
I'm sorry for this horrid cycle. I hope it's nothing more than just your body getting back to its best after the trauma, but yes maybe best to get everything checked out. I understand that feeling of trying not to lose a handle on the life you are living now because you are yearning so hard for the future bfp. I think with me it was the uncertainty of when or if it would happen. I wish someone could tell you, it will happen, keep calm and be patient? I might have found it much more enjoyable?
It will be time soon, just concentrate on getting everything back healed and settled :hugs: xxx

Sorry you're having a rough time mrs w :-( I hope that things get back on track soon - I'm sure they will. It's so hard the not knowing. Why can't someone tell us we will be pregnant by x month I do not know!!!! I always hated the not knowing if/when it would happen.

Think you just have to trust in the fact that you've been preg twice and there is no reason why it won't happen again quickly. Lots of luck to you.

Good luck buttercup! Hope it all goes well. 12 wk scan is nerve wracking and exciting all at once!

Anyone else got scans coming up??

We had some great news at the wknd as our best friends are expecting a baby 6 weeks after us! It will be their first. Am so happy for them and so excited to be on mat leave together! We had no idea!!! Such a great surprise.

Anyway lots of luck to those waiting to ov/in 2ww.

Xx

Mrs W, you had me in tears!!! :cry: I can't imagine how upset you must be. I hate not knowing the reason for something. I really hope your nurse can give you a simple, easy, and good answer. But at the very least, an answer! PK is right, uncertainty in anything is the worst. I'll be keeping you in my prayers :hugs: You are so strong, and I know you'll be seeing that bfp soon!!! <3

Also, Mrs W, please never apologize for "bringing the positive vibe down" because it just isn't true. In order for everyone to stay positive, we need to be able to talk about everything. Ups, downs, TTC, bfps and everything in between. You should never feel bad for posting anything. I would feel bad knowing you were keeping something inside and having no one to talk to!!! :hugs:

Buttercup: I can't wait! Looking forward to hearing about your little bean and the progress!! :happydance:

Fleur: How exciting! I love that they will be so close...They'll be playmates for life! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->