TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I have to agree! This is my favorite thread on bnb because have become a family. <3 some LTTTC, some TTC, some with BFPS, some terribly sad losses.... But no matter what we always stay together and checkin <3

Would anyone be interested in having a private Facebook group? Some of my other groups/threads have done that. It's nice once you start feeling like you really know eachother like we do :)

Edited

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites

I sent my request! I'd love to join! If you see one from Samantha, that's me!!! :)

I just asked to join too! My name isnt Fleur though!!! [cue shocked intake of breath!!] its Lucie :)

PK: So glad you're getting good tests! When's your first appt?

Glad you are feeling a bit better Tiger! :hugs: What a sweet hubby to give you a massage! That sounds so good right about now. LOL!

Twink: I tend to wait to test because I just hate seeing BFNs. Then last cycle I got a BFP and my period in the same day, so I'm really hesitant now. It always comes down to me being hesitant and then I have no tests in the house... then I get this urge to POAS and have no tests... so it works out. :rofl: I currently have NO HPTs or OPKs in my house. So now, I sit and wait... and now it's your time to go BD crazy! xD

MrsW I am so sorry. :( I wish I could come over there and give you a big :hug: -- I hope they're able to give you some insight. And I may be the newcomer to the group, but seriously, don't apologize. A good group of ladies for support is there through the good and the not-so-good. :hugs: I just think it's great that there's an outlet for when we have the ups-and-downs of TTC -- with a bunch of supportive and nonjudgmental women who understand. :hugs:

I hope your scan goes well Buttercup! :)

Fleur , aw that is so exciting! Your littles will grow up together; what a fun experience to share!

Joker you already know my answer -- hahahaha. (re: FB I mean)

AFM: today was def a post-O temp. So I think I may have O yesterday. It's so hard to know since the temps at my mom's were so misleading, but either way I'm definitely in the TWW, just have no idea how FAR into it I am! :rofl:

So here we are. Wednesday. Now to start over-analyzing everything. :rofl:

haha sorry mrs w!! I am now intrigued to find out if you're *really* a mrs w...!!!!

swan - good luck being in the 2ww. The start is definitely the best bit I think - when you've done all you can but arent yet searching for symptoms too much. This thread has been lucky recently so fingers crossed we see some more bfps soon, you ladies all really deserve it xx

oops! I am sorry BNB Admins... i didnt know we werent allowed to post links.

I sent everyone he private message with the link to the FB group :) If I missed anyone let me know!!

The group is private so no one can see what is posted in there except us

I'm definitely not a swan or a song... :rofl:

Thanks ladies! I'm just anxious... we only have until May to get a :bfp: or we need to stop for a few months. SO not trying to think about it that way though! :haha: So, I'm going to work on being positive and kick my ass into gear because my reunion is in August -- they just told us the date, yikes for ten years! -- and I need to get my butt in shape!

You will rock it at the reunion Swan! Hopefully you can get into good shape like you want before that but also sport a little bump :)

Hey girls! I'll be joining the group! My name is Angie!!

My scan went really well today, i've posted an update in my pregnancy journal (link in sig) with pics if anyone wants to see :flower: I'm now due 8th instead of the 12th so nearly out of first tri yayy! :happydance:

How funny to hear everyone's real names!!
Good idea Jokerette, I'm on my way :hugs:

Fab news about the o swan...any symptoms yet!! :yipee: everything crossed for this TWW :dust:
I haven't made any appointments yet :dohh: it just hasn't felt real yet as I haven't told dh yet :blush: I will ring up soon!!
Xxx

This really is such a fantastic thread! So supportive and everyone asks about each other, and we can all be open and share everything, the good and the bad. I am very thankful for the support I have gotten here, you ladies are awesome. :)

Swan, so glad you are in the TWW! I test like crazy with my ICs as soon as I can't wait anymore, so I will be a bad influence trying to convince you to test. Haha

Buttercup, so glad you had a great scan!!!

MrsW I hope you can get some answers soon. Are you going to go to the doctor? Is your temp still low?

OPKs still negative, just waiting to O. La la la la.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->