TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I drove myself completely mad last cycle poas constantly!! Def not doing that again! Ha ha!!

Swan I'm sure you'll have that bfp by may so that you won't need a break, ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

Buttercup I'm glad the scan went well, congrats on being past the horrible 12 weeks and first tri stage!

When do you think you'll ov twinklie?

Sorry I'm updating here and not fb but I can't go on at work so just a quick hello from me!

I had a temp increase this morning slightly above any temp I've had so far this cycle. So with my pos opk a couple of days ago that's now negative, a big temp dip yesterday and a big temp increase today it's looking more possible that I've ov-ed. but I do have a cold so I'm still worrying that the cold has increased my temp. We will see what happens over the next few days, everything has been so up and down I'm not holding my breath. Even if I do/ have ov-ed I'm feeling doubtful of a bfp with all the bleeding and stuff I've had.

Xx

you never know mrsw. its often the most surprising cycles that surprise you!
think about Jokerette with her YI and Tiger with her non-temping cycle away. Everything crossed :dust:
I wonder could the bleeding have been o? Or was it way too much?
How has the bding been going over the last few days? xxx

No symptoms yet, but I'm definitely SICK! I was up all night coughing and have massive stomach cramps now and have been running to the bathroom all morning. SO not fun! :brat: I just hope my little doesn't get it, it's bad enough with me being sick!

:rofl: Well since I have no POAS, I'll sadly be a massive disappointment. Ask Joker -- she's a massive POAS addict and I'm pretty stubborn most days. LOL. I get pretty emotionally caught up in the :bfn:s when they come, so I find it a lot easier to just not. When I got a :bfp: with my daughter, I took a few tests in one day and then didn't take any more. Same with my angel.

So really, I fail at POAS.

How are you ladies feeling today?? Any O news yet Twink??

Sounds like you have a good chance of it possibly being post-O temps MrsW! I will KMFX for you!! :hugs:

MrsW sounds very positive that you potentially O-ed... I hope so!!! :dust: to you!

Swan - I hope you feel better!

My OPKs are still faint on CD13 so... I might be Oing a little later than I had hoped. :/ We'll see, I keep peeing on an IC OPK practically every time I go to the bathroom. haha.

darn Twinklie, still no dark opk?! :(

Swan, oh no I hope you feel better!!!

Swann how are you feeling? I'm ill too with a cold, yuck.

Do you think you've oved yet twinklie?

I had another big temp rise this morning so I do think I ovulated. We did all we could, still on and off bleeding. But I guess I'm in the 2ww! Today was second temp rise and day before was a big dip so I think I'm 2 dpo?

Really pleased I oved early anyway! X

Mrs W, my bleeding was different, I'm sure, but I wanted to let you know that I had my worst period in years the same cycle we conceived. I actively bled for about 5 days, and then I was spotting into ovulation (that's like 2 weeks of bleeding). It was ridiculous, and I was sure we weren't going to conceive. How could an egg get stuck if the bleeding wasn't even going to stop? But it did. I know it is different, but I wanted to let you know that my cycle was extremely unhealthy. Somehow, it still managed to work out though :hugs: Stay positive, I know it's tough. Sending you love, dust, and hugs

Thanks tiger. That gives me hope. I was worried my lining would be too thin for an egg to implant, if it did get fertilised, but maybe not then. I'm trying not to analyse it as I just can't know for sure until 2 weeks time. I'm no way symptom spotting as I felt pregnant last cycle and wasn't, and I'm not testing early no matter how much twinklie try's to convince me ha ha x

Hurting boobs is a great sign for me MrsW!!! Haha

No O yet. Sigh. Waiting. *whistles*

Boob pain, that is different than my PMS boob pain, was definitely a sign. Instead of my whole breast, including up into the armpit, it was just front and center.

Could be a good thing!

Twinklie: You normally O later, right? So you are still right on track!! :)

Sorry I've been a little MIA from here, but yesterday and today have been kind of busy. We haven't been sleeping well, as Archer seems to have caught something again. His congestion is leading to a cough that wakes us up. When he finally falls asleep, that bark comes back and wakes him then us. Bleh.

INTERESTING STORY! I WAS NEARLY RUN OFF THE ROAD?!?!?! :nope: It was terrible

To top it off, yesterday, on my way to work, I was nearly driven off the road. A man was tailgating me ( I think he must have been late for work because I didn't cut him off). He was so close that I couldn't even see him... just the grill of his car. While moving, he kept inching closer and closer to the point that I was bracing for an impact. There couldn't have been more than a few inches between our cars. Then, out of nowhere, while the cars ahead of me were decelerating, he accelerated, screeching tires and all, and I braced for him to hit me. He swerved around me, and I expected him to pass me and swerve in front of me. Nope. He was flying towards me and was swerving his big truck to hit me. He knew I was there. It was not an accident. I barely escaped a parked vehicle because I had to quickly react into the shoulder parking lane. Needless to say, I was bawling my eyes out before I knew to get a plate number or vehicle ID. :shrug: I have no idea what happened. I wasn't causing the slow down. There were tons of cars ahead of me. If a police officer would have seen this happen, that man would have been arrested for reckless endangerment, intent to harm, etc. for literally trying to run me off the road. I've cut people off on accident, and you are fully aware. I've had someone angrily pass me when they might be having a bad day, but I've never seen or experienced this awful thing. For a moment, all I could think was... I might lose this baby. If he would have managed to hit me, the trauma so early in a pregnancy can easily cause a loss. I drove a roundabout way to my clinic, so as to not be followed in case he was coming back for more (rule one: never exit your vehicle/stop when someone seems to be experiencing/acting on road rage. That's dangerous), but luckily, he was heading off to do more harm. I made it inside, continued to cry, shake, and barely get my legs to move.

I woke up today with my back in severe pain. It looks like the amount I braced for being hit led to my back locking up again. It looks like this is going to be my pattern for this pregnancy. I don't know if it's because I had SI joint issues with my son, so they are already prone to getting too loose, but this stinks. Just rewriting it is making me cry again. It was an awful experience.

I'm lucky that the good Lord was looking out for me, and nothing more than fear happened. Quick reactions saved me, my car, and our precious cargo :cry:

Anyway, I've been dealing with that discomfort *and* a lack of sleep. It's been... interesting.

The good news is that I've had pretty extreme heartburn and even a little regurgitation (when I bend to pick something up) yesterday and today. While it is kind of gross when it happens, I know I don't have that ever in my life, so it is a wonderful (and gross) reminder that something is growing strong :cloud9::haha:

Tiger what a crazy driver! :( you poor thing!!!!!! :( that must have been terrifying. I'm sorry you're feeling in pain now :)

Twinklie- positive opk means ovulation soon !! Yay!!!

Mrs W.... FX and :dust:!!!

Tiger I am so sorry you went through that, how awful and scary! Get DH to give you some nice massages to ease the pain. Xoxo

Thank you! The SI joint has locked up so much that I walk like I'm 150 years old right when I stand up. It's kind of sad. I think a nice massage is in order :winkwink:

I'm also going to look into some pregnancy-safe low back pain remedies. I love my heating pad for sore muscles from jogs and stuff, but I don't want to cook the bean. :shrug:

Oh my goodness tiger! You poor thing, how awful, I'm so glad you are ok. It doesn't bear thinking about what could have been. I hope the man is caught soon before he causes a serious accident and hurts someone or worse. I hope the back pain eases soon.

I'm confused as ff still hasn't given me cross hairs. It seems to me I did ovulate though.

Ha ha don't think the boob ache means anything, I had it last cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->