TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

If I add a third temp above cover line it give cross hairs but for thurs not weds which is when Id have thought I oved?

If you have the app, you also have an account online (or at least I did). You'll just have to log in on a computer and check it out, and it should have all your information. Then you can post that link the same as any other linked item. I know that was basically the least helpful comment ever. I'm super sleepy hahaha

Edited to say: Especially because you had it linked before I checked :haha: :wacko: Sorry

I saw, oops. I think we posted within the same minute :wacko:

*slaps self* Wake up, Sam!!!! :haha:

I've had the app do that. There is a reason, I just never knew why. And it seemed to be pretty correct. Whether the first temp rise wasn't enough or it took into account your cm or something? I don't know what the formula used for the app was to determine. I know that they give crosshairs three days after the climb, but why they sometimes choose to ignore a higher number is a mystery to me.

Well that rise looks great! I think they didn't include the first high temp because it didn't follow the pattern of the other two high temps. In my practice, I would count that first rise as 1 dpo, as would most people not using an electronic version, but it must be that it was closer to the pre-O temp than the dpo temps?!?!?

Either way, it looks perfect!! Welcome to the TWW!!

Thanks Sam :) so happy I def did ov anyway as I was pretty sure I had! And early as well which is fab! I hope we dtd enough but no point stressing now!

Thinking you're right, I think I oved the day of the dip, before the first rise but I don't think ff is counting that one as the rise was only 0.10 above the highest pre ov temp. So 3 dpo today by my reckoning.

Just praying I'm fertile enough! The bleeding has gone, I do not want to see anymore blood for 9 months please!!!! X

Welcome to the TWW! I'm guessing maybe the two days of L bleeding caused ff not to put cross hairs. If you mark those as spotting instead of Light does it give cross hairs?

Ooh joker you are a genius! I changed it to spotting and cross hairs are now on cd15! Yippee. 4dpo :) normally I wouldn't ovulate until today or tomorrow!

Tiger, I can't believe someone tried to run you off the road. I'm glad you're okay and hope you feel better soon.

I gotta say I was poas addict and started testing at 7dpo. Sooooo, when are you all testing??

Not until 14 dpo at least and only then if temps are up and I feel pregnant. Dread seeing a bfn!

Glad to see you got cross hairs MrsW. I hope to join you in TWW soon! Thinking I will O today. FX!

I'm back from Paris! Super glad mrsw you're in the TWW...how you feeling today?!
Twinklie I hope you o today :yipee:

Tiger, that story sounds horrendous and sooooo scary...poor thing. I hope your back eases soon.

I will catch up properly tonight...got to get to work now :dohh: xxx

Sorry I haven't logged on here in a few days! Been really sick, really busy with work and have only been on FB as a result.

I'm still sick, but working on pushing through it. So ready to be done with being sick! It's moved onto a sinus infection now, I think.

TWW is so boring. YAWN. I don't feel pregnant, am trying not to SS since I've just hyped myself up for nothing the past few cycles and yeah. It's going SO slowly. I still don't know what DPO I am, thanks to my mom's insane house heat throwing my temps. But I think I did O last Friday, which would make me ~10 DPO today, but I may not even be that far along! I am at least 6 DPO though, so I'm not even testing until Sunday, IF I don't have my period by then. I'm no POAS addict and since I don't know when I Od, I'm just gonna sit out this cycle and wait. So, even MORE slowly goes the week! :rofl:

Tiger that is crazy! I am glad you are okay but so sorry you had to have such an awful experience! People are NUTS! :( :hugs:

MrsW chart's looking good! How are you feeling?? Praying for you this cycle!

Twink, now we're all in the TWW I believe -- and the waiting begins!

FX and :dust: for both of you! :D :hugs:

Welcome back!!! Did you tell hubby, PK? :D
Just told him!! Eeeeeeeeeeek! Wrote about it on my journal!! :hugs: xxx
Sorry I haven't logged on here in a few days! Been really sick, really busy with work and have only been on FB as a result.

I'm still sick, but working on pushing through it. So ready to be done with being sick! It's moved onto a sinus infection now, I think.

TWW is so boring. YAWN. I don't feel pregnant, am trying not to SS since I've just hyped myself up for nothing the past few cycles and yeah. It's going SO slowly. I still don't know what DPO I am, thanks to my mom's insane house heat throwing my temps. But I think I did O last Friday, which would make me ~10 DPO today, but I may not even be that far along! I am at least 6 DPO though, so I'm not even testing until Sunday, IF I don't have my period by then. I'm no POAS addict and since I don't know when I Od, I'm just gonna sit out this cycle and wait. So, even MORE slowly goes the week! :rofl:

Tiger that is crazy! I am glad you are okay but so sorry you had to have such an awful experience! People are NUTS! :( :hugs:

MrsW chart's looking good! How are you feeling?? Praying for you this cycle!

Twink, now we're all in the TWW I believe -- and the waiting begins!

FX and :dust: for both of you! :D :hugs:
Sorry you are sick swan, I hope it pregnancy related??
Looking forward to some testing soon xxx

Glad we are in the TWW together MrsW and Swan!!! I am such an early tester I could be rig there with you ladies. Haha.

Yes how have we all synced cycles?! The tww stresses me out! Had more brown spotting last night, first time in 4 nights :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->