TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Aww MrsW. :hugs: I'm so sorry! How frustrating!

I had a :bfn: yesterday. My morning temps have all been pretty much the same (98.4 almost every single day, never dropping below 98.3 or going above 98.5) and last night I had a fever. I took Tylenol for it, but hubby brought home tests too so I, glutton for punishment, did one. I didn't expect much anyway, but still. Bummer!

Anyway, today my temp dropped to 98.0 -- so I'm not going to push too much anticipation on myself so I'm not disappointed. But obv, hoping that it doesn't lead to :witch: coming! :rofl:

Won't be testing until Sunday, for sure now, unless she comes sooner. So let the waiting begin again.

How soon will you be testing Twink??

^^ good thought Twink, I didn't even think about that! FX for you MrsW! :hugs:

I'm 11DPO, I *think* -- I'm CD26. My cycles range from 24 to 32 and O ranges from CD 13 to 19. I am having massive cramps and because I cannot resist test when they're in my house (which is why I try not to keep them around), I tested again and :bfn:. Had a good cry over it -- so emotional right now, but that's never a tell-tale for me as I'm emotional when I'm pregnant AND when AF is coming. :rofl:

I am just praying my period doesn't come until at least tomorrow, if it's going to come, as I don't want such a short LP! :brat:

ANYWAY.

How are you two ladies feeling? :hugs: :dust: Really hoping one, or both, of you get your BFPs this cycle! We need some good news this month! :)

Swan so sorry for the BFNs. Still so early though! You shouldn't count yourself out yet at all. I will try to wait until 8 DPO I think...so will test this coming Monday perhaps. I just use ICs unless I see something, then I do ICs and FRERs. I have a bunch in my house waiting to be used! FX!

How are you feeling MrsW? We will probably test around the same time it seems like. FX for all of us!

I am feeling good, seem to have more CM than usual for post O, extra hungry, and peeing a lot. But too early for true SS I think!

Hey!

Swan it could still be too early. With my dd I had ib on 10dpo, bfn on 13 dpo and bfp 14 dpo, so you could still get a bfp yet!

I was only 5dpo yesterday so way too early for implantation I think sadly. Probably a good thing I'm not later otherwise I'd be getting my hopes up! But my dd implanted on 10dpo so I don't think my eggs are speedy eggs whizz ing down the tube to implant like some are haha!

It only ever seems to happen at night so will see f there's any bleeding tonight, I suspect there will be :cry: I just feel so fed up, I hate not being able to control this.

Thos signs all sound good twinklie! Fingers and toes crossed. X

It's true, it's still so early! I got a BFP at CD11 with A, then I didn't know I was pregnant with angel one so it was weeks later. :rofl: Then the last I got that faint BFP and my period the same day. So. I need to relax.

I, of course, did a dumb thing and bought a cheap blue dye at Family Dollar today. Faint, beyond faint, line. Nothing on my FRER this morning but faint, thin blue line on this test this afternoon.

Do I believe it? Not really. They're notorious for false positives!

KICKING myself now! :brat:

I'm doing precisely what I promised myself I wouldn't do... TTC makes a woman crazy! :rofl:

I can't wait until you two are testing so I feel less crazy! :rofl: <3

How's everyone today?!

Gosh swan...lots of tests so early!! Sorry for the bfn's but you have plenty of time :hugs:

Not sure about the brown blood mrsw?? Hoping it's nothing of any concern :hugs:

Looking forward to three bfp's soon ladies :dust: xxx

Mrs w brown blood is old blood so your not bleeding fresh blood your body may still be clearing itself out. Fx for your Bfp!!!
Twinkles all sounds promising!!!! Fx!
Good luck everyone else!

We have our scan in Monday and I can't wait to no what we are having!! Xx

Yeh that's true riks, it's still brown and very watery. I guessing could be old. I just want it to go away and I'm really hoping it doesnt stop me getting pregnant but I feel like it will. I have a drs appointment booked for next Friday and af should be here by then.

What gender would you like or do you not mind at all? I see you already have 3 pink flavour and 1 blue!! It's funny before I had Freya I assumed 1 of each was the ideal so if someone had a girl they would automatically want a boy and vice versa, but actually she's so amazing I'd love another girl! Although hubby would like a boy so I'd be thrilled either way.

Taxing day today, she's well into the terrible twos!! Big tantrum in the middle of budgens because she didn't want to be carried but refused to hold my hand if she was walking. She's been eating at biscuits and saying yummmm nice, which says alot about my cooking and generally throwing massive strops!! Argghhhhh!! X

Mrs w brown blood is old blood so your not bleeding fresh blood your body may still be clearing itself out. Fx for your Bfp!!!
Twinkles all sounds promising!!!! Fx!
Good luck everyone else!

We have our scan in Monday and I can't wait to no what we are having!! Xx
Oooo a scan...how exciting! :yipee:
What are you guessing? Did you find out with all the others? Did you guess right with them?
Looking forward to hearing xxx

Yeh that's true riks, it's still brown and very watery. I guessing could be old. I just want it to go away and I'm really hoping it doesnt stop me getting pregnant but I feel like it will. I have a drs appointment booked for next Friday and af should be here by then.

What gender would you like or do you not mind at all? I see you already have 3 pink flavour and 1 blue!! It's funny before I had Freya I assumed 1 of each was the ideal so if someone had a girl they would automatically want a boy and vice versa, but actually she's so amazing I'd love another girl! Although hubby would like a boy so I'd be thrilled either way.

Taxing day today, she's well into the terrible twos!! Big tantrum in the middle of budgens because she didn't want to be carried but refused to hold my hand if she was walking. She's been eating at biscuits and saying yummmm nice, which says alot about my cooking and generally throwing massive strops!! Argghhhhh!! X
I feel exactly the same mrsw...I really want another girl, I always thought people wanted one of each :shrug:
Is the drs app jut to check everything is ok after the mc?
I hope af is not here by then :winkwink: xxx

The drs appointment is because I keep having all of the mid cycle spotting. I don't think they will do much except maybe send me for a scan to check there's no retained tissue. I just want their advice really and as, if af is coming she will be here by then it will help me to feel like I'm doing something positive about sorting any issues ready for a bfp next month.

Will you find out what you're having pk? X

I'm on 3 DPO, and no real symptoms yet... too soon I suppose. Had a lunch meeting at work and they only had sandwhiches with cold cuts and salad. So all I could have was salad... going to be hungry! I see an afternoon snack in my future!

MrsW - great idea to see the doctor and just try to get some answers on what could be happening and that should make you feel better about everything. FX it will end up being a pre-natal appointment due to being preggo!

I really could see pros and cons to both genders... not having one now part of me wants all boys because having a girl in this day and age seems awfully scary. But then I feel like we need strong, well raised little girls, and all the little pink, frilly things are so cute!

Are you a veggie twink? Is anyone else a vegetarian? I'm not, just wondered.

I was convinced Freya was a boy and I didn't mind at all what I had but deep down if I had to choose I'd have picked a girl. I love love love all the pink girly clothes and the girly toys are so much fun. I still have all my barbies, a big horse stables and lots of horses and all of my sylvanian families in my dads loft, waiting until she is old enough to play with them! Can't wait!

Are you a veggie twink? Is anyone else a vegetarian? I'm not, just wondered.

I was convinced Freya was a boy and I didn't mind at all what I had but deep down if I had to choose I'd have picked a girl. I love love love all the pink girly clothes and the girly toys are so much fun. I still have all my barbies, a big horse stables and lots of horses and all of my sylvanian families in my dads loft, waiting until she is old enough to play with them! Can't wait!

I am definitely NOT a vegatarian, I am sure I would be healthier if I was! :haha: But while in the TWW or pregnant I avoid cold cuts as they could have bacteria that is potentially harmful to a fetus. So with only cold cut sandwhiches to choose from I was at a loss. Time for that snack I think... :happydance:

I'm vegetarian. Not for dieting purposes or anything (not saying anyone else is, but that's usually the first question I get from people). It was a heart's decision; I became vegetarian early on in adulthood. I just wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to animals.

Having said that, I don't oppose meat-eating or anything. My parents still eat it. It makes family gatherings weird (or it used to) when we could really only eat the starching things or *maybe* the salad. Now, everyone is used to it, and we bring our own dishes (as we've always done), but everyone kind of embraced it. Even my hunting and fishing uncle likes to take what he's making, set some aside, then add the bacon or whatever meat will be accompanying the dish. Isn't that sweet?

My husband's family are also vegetarian with a twist :haha: ...They are Buddhist vegetarian which means that we also don't eat garlic and onion (they are not even 100% sure why... and when I'm back with my parents, I eat all the garlic haha as does my husband).

We also eat dairy products. It's just healthier for us. There are healthy vegans, but it just wasn't the right choice for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->