TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Mrs W: I am totally in agreement with that chant!

Your symptoms sound like how I felt before the bfp this cycle. Totally cruddy, "am I coming down with a cold or flu?", body hurt, tired, and bleh... ready to be done. Those sound good to me! :hugs:

Rooting for the best!

Swan: it also is sounding good!!! :hugs:

Twinklie: where are you at? how are you feeling? Your temp rise looks amazing!

Hi Tiger! I am hanging in there at 4 DPO. La la la. Planning to test on Monday! Not going to hold out longer than 8 DPO. :)

Oh Twinklie!!! At least you are really good at testing early. You have a strong mindset for it! Good luck and :dust: :happydance:

As for me... I'm trying to stay really positive right now, but as of late this afternoon, I'm wiping away brown spotting mixed with my cm. It started with a little bit and it is now fairly strong. :cry: I'm trying to stay positive because I have no need to worry, but I'm cramping, and I'm so scared.

As much as I want to say that I would hop right back on the TTC train, I don't know that I can go through this heartbreak and stress. The stress of trying, and the strain it put on our love life, the stress of each TWW...

My heart wants a baby, but each time a milestone comes up like this, I break. I'm breaking right now. I don't mean to be a downer. I know that this could be nothing. I know that. Even my nurse a few weeks back (when I had that pink spotting) said that as long as the rest is brown and not red or pink I shouldn't be worried, but I am. I am kind of in a tailspin of worry. Ugh.

Writing this is helping me vent and feel a bit better, but I will check in with you lovely ladies. It seems like each moment I stop worrying about the baby, something else comes up... :cry:

:shrug:

The ups, the downs, and everything in between, right? :(

Oh Tiger. I hope the spotting stops, for your sanity's sake! As it's brown spotting it seems like it should all be ok but call your doctor if it keeps up just so they can allay your fears. I will be thinking of you. Xoxoxo

Ohhh Tiger. :hugs: I will say extra prayers for you tonight, love. It's difficult not to worry when things like this happen, because there's no way to know what's happening. I have hope for you and will keep praying. We're here for you. :hugs: I'm glad to hear that it's brown; I hope the cramping eases! Pregnancy is difficult; so many fears, so many ups and downs.

I'm antsy because I'm testing in the morning and I have a positive, upbeat feeling about it for the first time since we started trying. This makes me both excited and terrified of a let-down. I want to sleep so it comes sooner, but I can't sleep.

*headdesk*

Thank you both for the kind words and prayers. It really means so much to me.

My husband knew that I have been craving cinnamon rolls for about 5 days now. So after I saw the spotting, he insisted that I cook the cinnamon rolls. I knew that he wanted to take my mind off of things, and it worked. For about an hour, I wasn't freaking out about my spotting. And, they turned out totally mediocre :haha::roll: They are sweet, cinnamon and delicious. The dough just didn't rise like it should have, so they are a bit dense. Oh well, I get to go to bed soon and get my mind off of it (praying for no "I'm bleeding!" dreams because I don't think I can handle that.

Thank you again for the kind words, ladies!!! :hugs: It meant so much just seeing your reassurance!!

Swan: I'm praying for your bfp!!! :dust::hugs:

Twinklie: I literally can not wait for Monday! :dust::hugs:

Tiger: I really hope the spotting stops and that all is well with baby.

swan: You're definitely not out yet. The test you did in the evening was probably too diluted to pick anything up. Keeping my fx'd for you!

PK: House hunting sounds exciting! We were fortunate that the town we live in has low housing prices so we could afford to buy before selling. We are hoping to sell our house this year. It would help so much with our finances especially with a new baby coming.

fleur and ricschick: I can't wait to find out what you're having! I had a really strong feeling that I was having a girl with both of my girls. This time, I'm thinking boy. I hope I'm right! I would love a boy, but another girl would be great too!

mrs w: I hope all those symptoms lead to a bfp!

twinklie: I'm hoping you get your bfp! Can't wait till testing day monday!!

I'm feeling pretty good. I don't get the all day nausea anymore which is awesome! I'm just constantly hungry! I have my first prenatal appointment on monday! It's dd2's 3rd birthday on monday and her first day of preschool! I'm so excited! Maybe I shouldn't be so excited, but I'm going to have 2 1/2hrs to myself 3days/week!!!! I haven't had that since before I had kids! I'm taking total advantage until baby's here.

Oh Tiger my heart is breaking :( I hope with all my being that it is just old blood leaving now and not a sign of anything bad. Xoxox you're in my thoughts. Please keep us posted. Can they have you in for a scan?

Oh tiger :hugs: since it is such a small amount I'm
Sure all is fine. Fleur had the same thing I remember and I had it during my pregnancy with dd. try not to panic, a little bit of spotting can be fine but I understand how scary it is.

Xx

I had a huge temp dip today. This is so confusing yet I can't stop analysing. I had bleeding last night so could af be that early, she isn't due until Tuesday. Unless its implantation but I think I'm doing the obsessive tww thing of looking for anything that might mean I'm pregnant. Grrrrr.

Tiger - so sorry that you're having spotting but as you've said - brown is the kind you want if you're going to spot. Keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

Mrs w sorry you're having a confusing cycle - could the bleeding be ib?? Keeping everything crossed for you too.

Swan - cant wait to hear if you get a bfp this morning! Keep us posted ;-)

Ps my hubby is an accountant too!!! He works in industry now so no crazy spring working thank god!

Oh tiger...I hope this morning has brought new hope for you :hugs: you had spotting with archer did you?? And yes Fleur had it too. Praying for you sweetheart. Please keep us updated. Xxxxxxxx

:hugs: Tiger. I hope things are going better this morning for you! :hugs:

Aww MrsW. Our cycles are so confusing sometimes, aren't they? I hope this is a good sign for you and that it's implantation bleeding!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and Twink this this cycle! :dust: :hugs:

:bfn: this morning for me, and I'm due for my period today/tomorrow. So I'm not very hopeful anymore -- though I know I'm never out until the :witch: arrives, I'm also trying to tell myself to be realistic. :shrug: Such is life! Hopefully next cycle will be our time. :)

Sorry for bfn swan but you are never out til af shows up, fingers crossed for you.

Tiger, hope you're ok - thinking of you xxxxx

Tiger how are you?

Sorry swan, but no definitely not out.

How is everyone else? Xxx

MrsW: I'm so sorry for this confusing cycle. I hate the mind games our cycles can play on us. Praying for your answer, either way. Of course hoping it is a bfp, but praying that this rollercoaster leaves you alone. I wish we could just ask our bodies "yes or no?" none of this up and down stuff :hugs:

Swan: You are definitely not out until she shows her face. Remember that PK and I couldn't get bfps until our period was overdue!!! :hugs: You are still in :)

Thank you, everyone.

Right now, I am still spotting. It isn't as severe as last night's... meaning that I'm not seeing dark brown streaks and even tissue. Just mixed with my cm again, but it is still there. I will be calling my doctor's office in 15 minutes. I feel so bad because I feel like I'm always calling them :roll: Ugh. I would just rather talk to them while they are open. With our son, the spotting happened over the weekend, and we had that ER visit to pay later :nope: Don't want that again...

I will keep you all posted! Thanks again for the kind words :flower:

I hope they an reassure you over the phone Tiger...praying for you :hugs:
How's the cramping? Xxx

Swan, sorry to hear about the BFN :( :( I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you though

Tiger, its sounds like youre seeing some improvment... keep us posted, :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->