TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I made it into the Hospital to get a work up. My doctor's office was too full, and they had an order sent to medical imaging with their affiliated hospital. The scan went well. WE SAW THE HEARTBEAT! Of course, it was just a little thing, so hard to tell, but she could see that it was 101 or 109 bpm (or something like that... it went so fast) and it should be between 90 (minimum) and 110. So that was perfect! The baby AND sac also measured 6 weeks 1 day (I'm 6w2d), so that is right in line. That means things are growing properly. There also appears to only be one... whew haha

There was a bleed, and it seemed big to me, but the tech didn't seem worried and she said it was well within the ratio. Even though we are still waiting for the answer from the nurse, I have a feeling it is all going to be ok. On our way out, the tech congratulated us on the baby with a big smile, and I'm taking that to mean it wasn't a dire situation.

After seeing the heartbeat, I feel much better. I know that the baby is progressing and growing. I will be just taking it easy. Staying hydrated. Listening to my body.

Plus! Our nurse (when I was calling to ask about the bleeding this morning) told me that if it was looking "not good" the tech would keep me there at the hospital while she called the nurse. If I was sent home, it was a good sign. I'm writing this from home, so I'm going to try and stay positive...

Currently, still mild cramping, but the spotting is less and less, even with that vaginal goo oozing out of me (haha gross but true). Haven't seen tissue for a long time. Now that I know there is a bleed in there though, I am going to have to try and expect to see spotting here and there until I hear otherwise.

Thank you for the support ladies! It meant the world to me!!! :hugs::flower:<3

I sincerely want to thank you all for pushing me to call my doctor. Without you, I probably wouldn't have, and I would have still be sitting here in self-pity freaking out. Now I have my baby's heartbeat to believe in and pray for, and I know that I might see more spotting, but I at least have a factual statement of our baby's health. Thank you for pushing me!!! <3<3<3

Oh Tiger, I'm in tears with relief for you guys...that is such good news, I'm thrilled for you.
I am praying your cub continues to grow well and strong and the bleeding stops.
Now put your feet up this evening...make dh wait on you hand and foot and take it easy. I'm so glad you went to check things out, it is hard to knw when it's necessary? Xxxx

OOOoooOOO You got it! *crawls into bed, summoning dh with a butler bell*

"Bring me my grapes and my fan!" :)

I will take it easy. I'm definitely in better spirits after seeing that steadily beating heart. I was hoping to hear it and go "Oh! That's high" or "that's low" so I could guess more on whether it was a girl or not. :haha: too bad the distinction is too narrow at that point. Maybe at the next visit?!?! :shrug: :haha:

So happy everything went well Tiger!! Lol at the grapes and fan!!

Tiger - Soooo relieved for you. Xoxo :flower:

How is everyone doing? I am 6 DPO and doing well. Was VERY fatigued yesterday but feeling better today. Really hoping I get sore boobies soon!!!! :haha:

Oh Twinklie!!! Sending you some sore boob :dust:!!

Fatigue is a wonderful sign!!! :) :happydance:

Thanks ladies! Have a nice little implantation dip temp this morning. :)

Yay!! Now for those boobies to get nice and sore for you!!! :hugs:

No good news :cry: I had a big temp dip thurs and another big dip fri and the bleeding ramped up to full blown af. Very upset as I was only 10 dpo yesterday. So it's over for me.

Thanks for asking pk. I hope you're feeling ok. Xx

Oh mrsW I am so sorry. I hope you are pampering yourself a bit. Thinking of you. Xoxoxo

Mrs W, I'm so sorry! Go fill your tub up nice and warm and treat yourself to your drink of choice. Sending you love, hun!!! :hugs:

Oh no mrsw I'm so sorry. This cycle has been a b*tch for you. Have you had your drs appointment yet? Enjoy lots of treats in the next few days :hugs: I hope she goes quick and then you have an easier cycle next time xxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies. Those things are wearing a bit thin now though. I'm not coping very well anymore :cry: I just can't keep up the positivity and am feeling a torrent of emotions. Ill check in when I'm feeling stronger. Take care & good luck all of you x

So sorry Mrs W - sending huge hugs to you. You dont need to feel you have to be positive all the time - sometimes its fine to feel low and have a weep and feel sorry for yourself because basically, yep, it really sucks what has happened to you and no one can take away from that.

But it really will be ok in the end - you WILL have another baby, just keep holding on to that. I wish that with babies/pregnancy someone could say "by x date you WILL be pregnant and having a healthy baby' - its so stressful.

Sending you lots of love and hugs XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->