TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

its scan day!!:yipee::yipee::yipee: care to venture a guess at :pink: or :blue::dance: appointment is at 3.50pm!!!

Ahhh good luck!!! :)

aww MrsW :hugs: I am so so sorry. Am thinking of you sweets. <3

Twink BIG FX for you!!!!!

No :witch: for me yet. 32 days in -- longest cycle since I had my m/c in January of 2013. No idea what's going on but I used a dollar store test yesterday and it was BFN. SO I am really confused about my body lol.

Ricschick I think girl!!!

Swan, sorry for the confusing cycle. You could have O-ed later than you thought maybe? You had smoe confusing temps to deal with due to hot rooms and such I know.

I got a BFN this morning as well at 8 DPO. Wah wahhhhh. FX for tomorrow. No sore boobies yet though... :nope:

Ricschick: I think girl!!! :) :happydance: Have a wonderful scan :hugs:

Swan: I wonder what could be going on? I have said it so many times on here, but I hate not knowing something, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone! I hope you find out soon, whatever the case may be, but hopefully that is a bfp! :hugs: Not knowing is the worst, and I'm sorry your body is playing games :(

Twinklie: :haha: You are such an early tester!! 8 dpo is early! Don't worry! You have plenty of time for those boobies to come around and that bfp to pop up :hugs:

Mrs W: Don't ever feel like you need to cheer up for us, by any means. Feeling sad is miserable, but it is worse if you falsely cheer up. Please take all the time you need. I'm keeping you in my prayers, and I'm sending you hugs!

As for me, I'm still spotting. It is extremely faint.

I realized that I had some Chinese herbs for "threatened miscarriage" from when I had my son. They are almost 4 years old, but the only negative aspect of that would be that they lost some of their potency. I have been taking them the last two days, and I don't know if that has helped or if the spotting is coming to its natural slow down.

Yesterday is when I noticed that I wasn't always wiping little brown cm away. It was like every other time, then every time, then nothing, etc. So that was nice.

It's still here, but so far, I'm just holding onto that heartbeat :)

we are team................................................:pink::happydance:

Awwwwwe congrats Claire!!

Mrsw Tiger is right...no false smiles for us ladies. All thinking of you :hugs: xxx

Yay Ricschick!!!! I was right, haha! So exciting that you'll have a little lady!

Congrats on your little girlie!

Still no :witch: and I don't know what's going on. Called my doctor and the nurse gave me a darn run-around. I'm going to be changing practices as soon as I'm able, because I'm pretty much over this. I called twice about other issues since 2014 started and they never called back, now she's giving me crap and talking about clomid... ? I know I'm ovulating, all I'm worried about is why I'm not getting my period right now! :brat:

Sigh.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just so frustrated by my cycle being crazy right now when it's been so predictable since June when I went off the pill to prep for TTC.

Do you take your temps Swann?

Weird that I basically have the opposite problem to you, my AF came on 9dpo!! I suspect I have low prgesterone and am going to ask my dr about that so maybe you have high progesterone? Likely some kind of hormone issue I would say.

I am taking agnus castus and starflower oil this cycle so will let you know how I get on with that and wether it makes a difference, both are meant to help level out the hormones of the menustual cycle and assist a regula cycle.

Also I am having fertility acupuncture on saturday which is meant to really help regulate hormones.

Do you temp? Just wondered if it would help you to know what your temps are doing as if they have dropped you would hope af was on her way soon whereas if they havent dropped and/or are increasing, it could be a late bfp on the way?

Hope the limbo ends soon either way.

Swan, sorry so confusing. :/ Your temps are starting to dip a bit so perhaps they are just taking a slow dive down towards AF instead of just plummeting? Are maybe it's a late BFP! You really could have O-ed later.

mrsW - I hope you like acupuncture, I know people who have tried it and liked it. I may start thinking about it soon too.

I so hope we all get our take home baby BFPs soon. TTC sure gets old.

Sorry for the confusion swan...are you still testing?

Mrsw can't remember if I said I took vitamin b complex last cycle to extend my Lp and drank raspberry leaf tea but only until ovulation to help the general reproduction system...worked for me! Xxx

I had tested this morning and it was a :bfn: and since I wasted so much $$$ testing this month, I don't intend to test anymore. :rofl:

I was temping this cycle, but my temps got weird because at my mom's, the heat was so high -- my bedroom faces the sun and basically bakes you like an oven when the sun comes up. LOL. So they were thrown off immensely. However I have temped many other cycles and have had regular 28-30 day cycles with a clear thermal shift. Low prog. was the root of my m/c in 2013. No physical indicators of high prog. My sister (she's a nurse) said that the majority of women have one cycle a year where they don't ovulate, and usually that cycle will be longer. So she said she believes that's all this is, and that I should not worry. But she's raging mad at how the nurse got me worked up and is potentially writing up a complaint about her, since she was A) rude and B) would not answer my question about which I called, but instead planted unnecessary fears in my head. My sister said from now on, I should call her first. lol.

So, we'll see. I know potentially I O'ed later, but since my temps upon coming home from mom's were pretty high, I wasn't as routine with my BDing. So I am doubtful about pregnancy at this point. I'd just like something to happen, right now, whether it's :witch: or otherwise. I just want to move on!

:hugs: to you both; TTC is such a wearing process. I'm feeling emotionally spent right now... physically too.

Sorry to whine so much ladies, I'm just so frustrated right now. I feel defeated.

On a positive note, I just ordered more OPKs and whenever my period comes, I am going to do a full-on temp and OPK cycle to reassure myself since the nurse threw my brain for a stupid loop. And I'm working on finding a new OB practice since this is not the first issue I've had with them since management changed.

Short update: period has arrived! As much as sure, I wish I was pregnant, I'm glad to have answers and be able to start a new cycle with a clean slate.

Phew!

Swan, so sorry the witch got you. I know what you mean, sometimes even though you are sad, it's better than being in limbo.

I got another BFN this morning... not looking good. AF should come this weekend.

:hugs: Keeping my FX for you Twink! :( :hugs: <3

And thank you; it's bittersweet but I'd rather have answers than nothing. lol!

Thanks Swan. I might be coming down with a cold today, or allergies? I'm just feeling really down today. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->