TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Swan: I'm so sorry she got you, but I'm really relieved that you finally got your answer. :hugs: Go get your Conker's treat tonight: a nice bath, your favorite alcoholic drink, and a book perhaps :) Sending you love! Take care!!!!

Mrs W: I hope you have a wonderful treatment :hugs:

Twinklie: I hope you are not coming down with anything but a little bean. Hopefully that "feeling down" and kind of bleh feeling is a good sign for a pregnancy! It's still early, so don't worry about the negatives. You still have lots of time for that bfp :hugs:

Swan I'm glad you've got answers but sorry it wasn't your cycle. Take your time to come to terms with it honey and treat yourself :hugs: xxx

Twinklie...I hope you're wrong. It's still so very early. I hope it's a little baby making you feel yakky! Xxx

Thanks ladies! :hugs: I expected to cry from disappointment but honestly, I didn't. I am just relieved I have answers and am geared up for next cycle. I'm going to enjoy myself with a little drink tonight and then focus on losing weight, exercising and charting for next time 'round. You're all wonderful. :hugs:

Aww Twink I'm so sorry! I hope you're not coming down with something!

Mrs W: Good luck with the acupuncture! Hope it goes well.

Twinklie: Yay for testing! Boo for bfns, but you're not out yet!! Maybe you're coming down with a preggo cold??

Swan: Sorry it wasn't the cycle for you, but hoping for a positive one this time. Pamper yourself well!

Claire: Congrats on the girl!!!! So exciting!

Tiger: I hope you haven't had any more spotting. I can't imagine how stressful it must be, but hold onto that heartbeat!

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!

I am so sorry I have been MIA... I have been thinking of you lovely ladies.

I have a friend that I actually met here on BNB who lives not too far from me. She has been having some family troubles at home and the past few days I have spent alot of time talking with her, texting her, and offering reassurance. Last night in a blur I skipped my class, raced home from work, picked up my son at daycare, dropped him at my dads, met up with my hubby, and we drove to my friends house to pick her up and her two children and drive her to the hospital. She was able to be seen and treated and also speak with an abuse counselor from the Women's Shelter. It isn't always as easy as just "leave" though... and I know shes going through a lot emotionally and mentally, as well as physically. Even though every fiber of my body wanted to drive her and her kids back to my house, she insisted I bring her back home. After making sure she was safe for the night I tossed and turned thinking about her.

Anyway... sorry for the tangent. It's just been so overwhelming on my mind the past few days. I am glad I was able to offer help when she needed it most... but I wish she would have let me drive them to the Shelter or her parents house. My husband and I agreed we cannot make a habit of this. I will be there in a heartbeat the second she says, "Come get me and drive me to the shelter", but until shes willing to take that step I feel like emotionally I cannot be driving up there for hours just to ultimately bring her back home... Keep her and her family in your prayers please.

And if she does read this, (which I doubt she would stumble onto it)... Remember, I am HERE for you when you are ready <3 Love you

Oh Jokerette

I'm so sorry. For her, for the children, for you... :cry:

I totally understand what you are talking about though. It isn't healthy for you to run there ultimately for things to go back as is. You are such a wonderful friend, and that took so much courage and love for you to do what you did. I hope she is able to get the closure she needs to make that final goodbye and head to safety and happiness... without a rock bottom. My goodness! I hope she just accepts it and that it doesn't take a big moment to bring her to her senses. I'm praying she finds the strength to leave.

I'm sending her, her children, and you prayers, hugs, and love. :hugs:

As for me, sorry for my absence, but I've been really exhausted the last few days.

Beginning around Sunday, the spotting was starting to taper off. It went from every wipe with brown cm to every other wipe, then maybe once every few trips. Then by Tuesday, I didn't see any spotting in my cm until the evening, and even then, I had to look hard to see it. Yesterday was similar in lightness, but it was all day. Today however is a whole different story. While it isn't back to last Thursday with the tissue and being much darker and heavier (I've been bleeding for exactly 8 days... exactly... :growlmad:... ugh), it is still heavier than it has been for the last 3 or so days. It was tapering off... why did it pick up again?

That is ok. Reminding myself that on Monday, we will get to see the baby again at our real appointment, and I am going to see a developing baby, strong heartbeat, and a decrease in the bleed. Positive thoughts!:flower:

As for symptoms, yesterday was the "7 weeks" mark, and my body decided to celebrate with BAM! Extreme nausea. If I didn't have a little nibble of food every hour or so, the nausea would hit me like a truck. I still have not thrown up, but yesterday was the closest. I even had to lay down from sudden massive fatigue. I felt that my fatigue had become much better over the last couple of weeks, but these last few days has been like a flu or cold except I'm not sick. I'm just pooped... :haha: At least I can use this to really feel better about the spotting. My hormones are still suggesting all is well :happydance::thumbup:

Jokerette, your friend is very lucky to have you. I know some people have a hard time walking away from those situations, but I really hope she does before it gets worse.

Tiger, I hope you get to see a beautiful little baby on monday!!

:hugs: Jokerette. She knows we love her. You did a wonderful thing yesterday; I'm so grateful she met you. :) <3

Tiger, will be praying for you! I hope all goes well at your appointment!

Jokerette you are such a good friend! That is so hard to help her and then know she is going back to that situation. Ugh how horrible for all involved. I hope she finds the strength to do what she needs to do.

Tiger, I hope the spotting stops for good for you. I hope your appointment goes well and you get to hear a nice strong heartbeat. :)

I am super sick with this cold, had to take Thursday and Friday off of work, and keep getting BFNs. Saw a FB pregnancy announcement today too. So I am grumpy! Haha

Tiger I'm in a way glad you're getting the nausea and fatigue... LOL even though it's not fun at least pregnsncy symptoms are reassuring. Can't wait til you post a photo Monday!!

Twinklie: any more positives to share with us?!?! :happydance: Congrats on the other bfp :hugs:

As for me, sorry about my absence. We had a wonderful weekend at my parents, and I hate pulling myself away to spend time on the computer.

The spotting is nearly gone. There is some tinged mucous, but there's so little that it has been comforting to watch it go. Over the last few days, I've been getting "pregnant" :haha: I dry-heaved into the toilet two days ago in the evening from brushing my teeth. It set off my gag reflex, and luckily, there wasn't much in there to come out, so it was non-productive (thankfully). I became extremely car sick on the way to my parents, as it's about a two hour drive, and was sick for the rest of the night... same as coming home.

I've also been getting more and more tired. I may have wrote this a few days ago, but when I first got my bfp, I was pretty tired, which I had lumped as a SS. That continued until about two weeks ago where I was just my normal "I have a toddler and I work" tired. THEN about a week ago, I have felt like I was hit with a tranquilizer gun. I can't keep my eyes open in the afternoon, and my son's nap is already over, so he doesn't really let mommy nap. :haha::roll:

It has been actually really nice. It has made this upcoming appointment today less scary because I have felt so pregnant in these last two or three days.

I've been told to expect about an hour at the office. They are doing everything?!?! Ultrasound, general information, etc. I will definitely post a picture of our little angel. Send us love and prayers/ good thoughts that the bleed is smaller and that the heartbeat's as strong as ever

How about you, princess? Any more "I'm pregnant!" moments :hugs:

So I keep getting lines on FRERs. I'm not seeing the progression I would like but Jokerette did a nice match up for me showing them all together (13, 14, and 15 DPO) before they dried (as they dry darker).

From Amy:
FRERs 13-14-15.jpg

My picure today:
FRERS 13 14 15 Molly.jpg

And I am officially late for AF!

I had my phsyical this morning and I got my blood drawn. They are testing for hcg and progesterone, as well as a potential thyroid issue, and to see if I am RH negative (thanks for pointing that out as a potential concern Tiger!). Hope to hear results soon!

Aww Twinklie! You are so welcome, and I'm so happy that it was new information. :hugs: I am keeping you in my thoughts today. I hope that the numbers look good, and I am praying for some strong doubling over the next couple of days :flower:

So I keep getting lines on FRERs. I'm not seeing the progression I would like but Jokerette did a nice match up for me showing them all together (13, 14, and 15 DPO) before they dried (as they dry darker).

From Amy:
View attachment 744719

My picure today:
View attachment 744721

And I am officially late for AF!

I had my phsyical this morning and I got my blood drawn. They are testing for hcg and progesterone, as well as a potential thyroid issue, and to see if I am RH negative (thanks for pointing that out as a potential concern Tiger!). Hope to hear results soon!

Do you know your blood type? If you are O- or A- or B- then you will be rH negative. The "negative" when you talk about blood type stands for the RH. I am o+ therefore I am RH positive. If you are negative its usually a couple shots near the end of pregnancy and one during delivery I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->