TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Congratulations twinklie!! I am so thrilled for you, that is perfect progression too on those tests! Looks like a sticky bean!!

I'm glad the spotting has gone tiger! Enjoy your appointment today and seeing baby again. Xx

How are you swan?

I've got a cold and bad throat now :sick: feeling so rough. If I miss ov by not dtd while I'm sick ill be so gutted!!

I don't know my blood type.... so we'll find out I guess! Tiger was saying that if you msicarry and you are Rh negative but the baby was RH positive your body can produce antibodies that might fight off future babies and can cause miscarriage. So since I have miscarried but not had the shots, I could have been exposed, although with the early losses not sure if it's an issue or what not. We'll find out. My nurse practitioner didn't know much but was willing to do the test, and I can discuss the results with my ob/gyn if need be.

MrsW, I feel you on the cold! Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hopefully you can get some quick BDing in. At least you can take some meds since you aren't in the TWW! Going through this cold without meds was rough, never done that before, and not a fan!

oh I'm so glad the NP was willing to do it!!!! Do you think you'll have some results tonight?

I'm not sure on the results, they never promise anything. The results usually pop up on my patient portal so I will be stalking it today!

I have a cold so I suppose my 'I'm pregnant' moment was in the middle of the night when I remembered I couldn't really take anything :dohh: I sipped on some glycerine!!

I'm pretty nauseous all day but it's fine when I'm keeping busy. The tiredness is hitting Tiger, but we are pretty busy at work too so that doesn't help. As Tiger said though I'm loving every horrible second!! I have my booking in appointment tomorrow, but it's nothing exciting over here, just questions and maybe bp?

I hope things go well Tiger and Twinklie?

Sorry you are poorly mrsw. Fxd it leaves you along for the important days :hugs: xxx

Great lines twinkle!! Good luck with your results! And good luck tiger!!

Hope you feel better mrs w!!!

I'm soo tired today! I just can't be bothered to do anything!! and I'm getting so uncomfy now!

I called the doctor and no results so far so I will have to wait and hope to hear tomorrow. FX!

Any name ideas yet ricschick?

Hope you hear soon Twinklie :hugs:

How you doing swan? Xxx

Congrats Twink! :hugs: I hope you get results soon! :D :dust:

Aww MrsW, I hope you feel better soon!

I'm okay, finally :witch: is ending, thank goodness for that! :rofl: I've been so exhausted this past weekend. Ugh. I don't know what's wrong with me!

Will you be temping this upcoming month Swan? Glad AF is finally leaving <3

HCG 62... now to get blood done tomorrow and hope it is doubling.

Sorry you're so exhausted Swan. Any plans for the upcoming cycle?

Yes, I am temping full-on this cycle and will be using OPKs as well. I want to ensure that I am ovulating, because although I don't doubt that I am based on my past cycles, that nurse gave me a damn heart attack.

Sigh.

FX for your results Twink! Should you know today? Or will they make you wait again? Darn nurses!

How is everyone else doing? How are you MrsW? Waiting to O still? I know you're days ahead of me. :rofl:

I hear we may have a new Conker soon!? Duckie is the SIL of RedHeadBabies who is a friend of me and Swans! :) It's so nice having support from other so hopefully she finds her way here :)

I got my lab order from the doc and am now waiting at the blood place. I bet I don't hear results until tomorrow. BOO. Hhaha

I would love a new Concker! Please join us!

Oooo yeah...new Conkers please come in! :wave:

I have good news if anybody remembers DragonflyWing? She joined in on the earlier pages. She has twins...anyway she had put ttc'ing on hold for a while but got her surprise bfp a couple of weeks ago!! She popped up on my November baby thread!!

Ooo so swan is it your first time temping?? How are you finding fitting it in? Xxx

I'm ok thanks swan, yes waiting to ov! Last cycle I oved a week early on cd15 so interested to see what happens this cycle. No signs so far, no lines at all on opks but I've had flu and not been dtd so not a bad thing. I'm hoping its no later than normal though, hopefully within a week! X

I'm stalking...thought I'd pop out of the shadows to let you all know. ;) Duckie the Conkers are cool girls, you'll have great support here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->