TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Mmmm gummies! Sometimes if I realize I forgot to take mine I take one if my sons gummies , LOL!!

So duckie, you are in the TWW! When will you test? Are you a POAS (pee on a stick) addict like me or do you wait until missed AF to test?

twink, i live in west michigan, near Grand Rapids, but i grew up closer to the east side, near ann arbor. best of luck that this pregnancy sticks around, seems like you've had quite a rollercoaster 8 months! i'm pretty sure DH things i'm relatively batty already, so i'm hoping you're right that this will help me, too! :thumbup:

Oh my cousins live near Grand rapids! small world!

I take pregnacare conception. I'm also taking agnus castus this cycle and starflower oil. No signs of ov yet this cycle, I usually ov cd 20 but last cycle it was cd15 so was hoping it would be early again this month but not looking likely.

Still, feeling a bit more positive. The dtd stage is my favourite part of the cycle so happy it's nearly here and we started dtd last night officially :)

Have had a horrible bug, still feeling rough and got a cough but starting to feel better now.

And yes ^^^ this thread is amazing. We have been together through thick and thin so far and slowly those bfps are rolling in, it's def a lucky thread so those last few of us must see our bfps soon!!

X

Hey mrsw glad you are feeling a little better ready for the big push and I'm glad you like this part of the cycle :winkwink: makes it easier!! Any strats this time or just all out :sex:???!
Good luck :dust: xxx

Just bd every other day until pos opk and then maybe every day for a few days! No lines on opks at the moment though. Had some ewcm today so hoping its not to far off!! X

Too funny, twink! It's a small world after all :)

I was a POAS addict the first few cycles, but it started to get discouraging (and they're not free!) so I haven't been so hooked the last two months. Tho I'm much more curious this time around with clomid on board! I always wonder with shorter cycles if I'd even have a chance to get a pre-AF BFP with only a 10-11 day window...? Do any of you have any thoughts on that?

Mrs W what are your extra supplements for? I can't say I've read about either one! Have any of you had the raspberry leaf tea as a supplement?

Have you thought about using internet cheapies? You can get a bunch of Wondfo tests super cheap on Amazon. Then if you start to see a line then you can use FRERs.

We have seen BFPs as early as 8 DPO but mine was 13 DPO.

hmm. perhaps i'll look into the cheapies... thanks for the idea :)

i'll be 11 dpo when i have my appt next friday, so i assume they'll have me POAS (or in a cup) that day just in case. i'm having some cramping again today but its too early to be anything interesting. weird.

where is everyone else at with their cycle this time around?

I'm cd 14 today. I oved cd15 last cycle so I'm gutted I've got no signs this month, no line on my opk at all!! The supplements are to regulate my cycle because last cycle I ovulated early (which was fine) but also bled/spotted on and off all cycle and then only had a 9day lp. I went to holland and Barrett and they told me to try those two to regulate my hormones which are all awol after my mc.

Yeh so all that positivity has gone today!! I feel totally stressed and my anxiety about ttc and desperately wanting to be pregnant is taking over!! I'm completely obsessed which is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I'm peeing on opks all the time and worrying if there are lines and shouldn't be or aren't lines and should be, checking cm, checking cp, stressing over my temps (they are very high pre ov this cycle and I can only imagine its because I've been unwell??) and arghhhhh it's just so so stressful and above all else so so sad.

:cry: sorry ladies. Mini breakdown over here!!! Pass the tissues :cry:

:hugs: mrsw...I'm hoping this is o emotions for you? Sending you some strength to get through the next few weeks till you see that bfp :dust: xxx

Duckie...I drank raspberry leaf tea in the tea form, every day from cd1 until my positive opk xxx

Thank Hun, don't think so though, not so much as a line on my opks x

Mrs W, I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. I wish there was something we could do for you. I hate seeing you suffer :cry:

I'm thinking of you and sending you love. I hope that your ovulation is just around the corner though! I'm KMFX that you will see those dark lines tomorrow :hugs:

Oh MrsW :hugs:

I have been there and I am so sorry you are feeling down. Before you know it you will get nice dark lines and be O-ing and DTD all over the place with your DH! THen you'll have a TWW and we can all symptom spot with you until your BFP. We are on your side pulling for you!!! xoxo

Ditto to everything the other ladies have said mrs w - sorry you are feeling so crap :-( I always thought the wait to o is worse than the 2ww. Keeping my fingers crossed that you see a nice dark line soon - I ovulated on cd19 (!!) with this pregnancy and was having 28/29 day cycles so don't give up hope yet!

Lots of hugs to you xxx

Ps good to see some new conkers!! Afm, I'm 26 weeks pregnant with my 2nd - have a 2 year old dd and not sure whether we are on team blue or pink with this one! Sending lots of baby dust to those in 2ww, waiting to o, waiting for af to leave etc - definitely time for another bfp on here! Xxxxx

26 weeks Fleur :saywhat:!!!!!
The first baby Conkers is more than half cooked!! :hugs: xxx

Yikes I know!!!! And if he/she is as early as our dd then that's like 8 weeks to go...?!!!!! Arghh! Seriously not planning on another preemie but feel I need to get prepared just in case...

I had a dream I was packing my hospital bag the other day - must be a sign!! Then it reminded me of all those delightful things you have to put in it like a shed load of maternity pads aka grown up nappies and massive black granny pants that can be thrown away - ha ha!!!

Oh goodness! I forgot about the giant pads! :haha:

Wow 8 weeks, potentially?!?! I hope this one isn't a preemie, but it sounds like you are prepared either way!

How exciting... over half-way. How wonderful!!! <3:hugs:

I know tiger!!! Giving birth is so glamorous! Haha!

I really hope this one isn't early but feel I need to be prepared just in case...

How is everyone else?? So happy it's the weekend! And we are off on hols to centre parcs on Monday - hurrah! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->