TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Ooh Duckie almost through the TWW! When will you test? FX!

Tiger I am so sorry you are going through that. How awful! Your BIL sounds like a jerk! All you can do is limit your contact and know your son will believe you over anyone else!!! Xoxoxo

Thank you!

He will. And our son is brutally honest, in that whenever someone sneaks him something he shouldn't have (a treat before dinner), he did something wrong, etc. he is the first to pipe up and proudly announce it. If my BIL said anything rude or nasty about us, our son surely would inform us, and we could have a talk with him (or son, not my BIL).

They came home early, and it seems Archer had a nice time with his cousin. I hate that they don't spend more time with each other. My son knows his cousin that lives 2 hours away better than he knows his cousin just 15 minutes down the road from us because I am terrified of my BIL. :shrug: I need to let them play. I just hope that there is minimal interaction with "the uncle".

Thank you for the support :hugs::flower:

Tiger, oh my goodness! BIL sounds so horrible! I don't get WHY he would ever say those things about you... that's just mean and wrong. You poor thing :( I wouldnt want my son around someone who said those types of things either, so I can understand why you are upset. But, that being sad... try not to let others negativity pull you down. You a beautiful person inside and out, who did a wonderful thing saving herself for marriage and you have a committed relationship with your husband and a beautiful son. I hope BIL grows up soon and gets over himself. Maybe someday your son can know his uncle and never know what a horrible person he was. I'm sorry hun :(

Thank you! I was totally lost that anyone could treat another human like this. Especially... unprovoked! I don't get it. I'm just a non-confrontational person, and I just shut down with treatment like this. I do hope that he can know his cousins for sure, and I hope that we get the apology necessary to rebuild a relationship with my BIL. I guess my son will be able to go over there to be with his family; I will just be a nervous wreck until he gets home. :nope:

<3:hugs:

To everyone: I'm really sorry for sharing something so off the topic of TTC/pregnancy. I have just been a pathetic mess all day. Thank you for allowing me to share this. I hate that part of our life, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger?!?!? I always told my husband, if we could make it through that kind of trial in the beginning of our marriage, we can get through anything.

Well, I'm not sure when I'll test... I was gonna wait til Friday morning before my appt, but only because I don't think I'd get a BFP any earlier than 10-12 dpo...

Twink, you mentioned someone had a BFP at 8dpo- any idea how long of a cycle that person had?

Would any of the rest of you care to offer any thoughts or what dpo you got a BFP? I know statistically the longer you wait the more likely it is to be a true positive or negative...

Well, I'm not sure when I'll test... I was gonna wait til Friday morning before my appt, but only because I don't think I'd get a BFP any earlier than 10-12 dpo...

Twink, you mentioned someone had a BFP at 8dpo- any idea how long of a cycle that person had?

Would any of the rest of you care to offer any thoughts or what dpo you got a BFP? I know statistically the longer you wait the more likely it is to be a true positive or negative...

I know that I couldn't get one until I was two days late, but I have a short cycle, so that was still about cd 27 ( my period was due cd 25, but the "normal" period length is 28). I was testing pretty frequently too, and still couldn't get those lines until I was late. PK was also a late positive tester. I believe her period was also late before she got those bfp lines :)

You can start testing ~9+ dpo, but if you don't see a bfp in your range of 10-12dpo, don't fear. It is NEVER too late... you are not out until af has arrived. PK and I can attest to that :hugs: We've seen it all in this thread :happydance:

My HCG more than doubled... should have been around 900 and it was 2178!!!! And my progesterone was 40.7! All great... yay!!!!!

Sorry ladies, things here have just been crazy lately! So trying to catch up but I apologize if I miss anyone! With it being tax time, hubby is working the craziest hours so I'm losing my mind! :brat: :rofl:

Mmm, I like gummy vitamins! :D

I have DHA supplements that have yet to expire... they're saved from my last pregnancy. So I'm holding onto them until I get my BFP -- I figure there's no point in taking them yet. :rofl: But I know that was something my OB had written me a script for the last time I got pregnant, so I'll be adding that into the regimen when the time is right. It's rough on my tummy but worth it!

I'm currently CD14. Yesterday was a -OPK but getting there. Will be testing again soon to see where we stand today. :)

:hugs: MrsW. It's difficult to be TTC and wanting something so badly. I get obsessive sometimes too. It's impossible not to do so, I think! I am so sorry, sweets. :hugs: Glad your OPKs were showing some results, though. Sounds like you're doing well to cover all your bases!

Congrats Fleur! It'll be so soon that we're all fawning over baby pics! :happydance:

Glad your new OB is being proactive Twink! And that you're getting great bloods results; such a relief! :D :hugs: So happy for you!

:hugs: Tiger. I'm so sorry about BIL. :( That has to be so frustrating!

Duckie: with my first I got a BFP at 11DPO and my LP was 11-12 days at that point. With my second pregnancy I didn't know I was pregnant and tested later as a result. With my third pregnancy I got my BFP the day my period was due, and my LP has been ranging from 11-13 days (and then some) lately. I've never been able to get early BFP results like others, but it also benefits me since it usually helps me not test too early since seeing a negative really depresses me. :rofl:

Congrats Twinklie!!!! I am super excited for those numbers :) :happydance:

Swan: DHA is the hardest for me to take. The vegetarian pills are in kelp capsules, and the iodine just kills my stomach. So I have to chug down a tsp or two of straight up oil. I haven't been able to take it for the last two days. :haha: I might have to mix it with something to take it today :)

To everyone: I'm really sorry for sharing something so off the topic of TTC/pregnancy. I have just been a pathetic mess all day. Thank you for allowing me to share this. I hate that part of our life, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger?!?!? I always told my husband, if we could make it through that kind of trial in the beginning of our marriage, we can get through anything.
I kind of like this in this thread we have all become friends and we can share things off the TTC topic sometimes... its what helps us get to know eachother even better... whats stressing us out and whats making us happy <3 :hugs:

Hi duckie, I was the 8dpo... it was this current pregnancy. I typically have cycles around 28-30 days... with 10-12day LP's. I have been pregnant three times (one was a loss). With BFP's at 9dpo, 9 dpo, and 8dpo. The 8dpo one was a squinter and I actually thought it was negative at first until a while later when I fished it out of the trash to peek again. Then I got my bloodwork done that night and my hcg was only 1. :rofl: soooo it was mega early. The next morning my test was still a squinter on an IC and a FRER.

Here's a link to my Fertility Friend charts:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jokerette

Here's chart with the 8dpo BFP:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jokerette/?i=5482352&

8dpo squinter... nothing on the FMU test, and a squinter at 2pm:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=715491&amp;d=1388445970

Pregnancy test progression photos after my 8dpo squinter, with the hcg blood results:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=718601&amp;d=1389198950

I'm currently CD14. Yesterday was a -OPK but getting there. Will be testing again soon to see where we stand today. :)
I hope you have a nice dark opk today! Post pics... I like seeing tests, htp and opk!! :)

Swan: DHA is the hardest for me to take. The vegetarian pills are in kelp capsules, and the iodine just kills my stomach. So I have to chug down a tsp or two of straight up oil. I haven't been able to take it for the last two days. :haha: I might have to mix it with something to take it today :)

When do you take your pills? I take mine at night before before bed so they dont upset my stomache... or if they do its not enough to wake me. I dont like taking them in the morning because then I do get a stomach ache

When do you take your pills? I take mine at night before before bed so they dont upset my stomache... or if they do its not enough to wake me. I dont like taking them in the morning because then I do get a stomach ache

Oh... I can't take mine at night or I am peeing all night long from the B vitamins :haha:. I was trying that for about a week and noticed that, not only was I peeing all night, but I have more vivid (scary) dreams all night. So weird, right?

I usually take them around lunch time. I would prefer mornings, but just like you, I tend to have them come right back up.

Hi ladies,

Gosh tiger I'm so sorry to hear all of the history with your bil. How awful, I don't blame you at all for not wait thing to forgive and forget, I wouldn't either and I can't believe they expect you too! I'm glad you felt you could talk to us about it, stuff we chat about doesn't need to be ttc or baby related, we are all here for each other t chat about any subjects. And thank you for sharing, it means alot that you feel close enough to us to want to confide. Sending big hugs and hope you feel less stressed out today.

Joker wow those tests are amazing, I can't believe you got a bfp with hcg of 1?! Amazing.

Duckie with my first pregnancy I had an implantation bleed at 10 dpo that at first I thought was af. When it lasted a day and didn't come back, and I started to feel odd, I tested at night on 13 dpo, and got a bfn. I tested again on 14 dpo, again at night and got my bfp. With my second pregnancy, I think I could have got a bfp earlier as I felt off sooner and I had a line on my opk at about 11 dpo. I held off testing until 13 dpo and got a bfp with fmu. Good luck testing! Can't wait to hear!

Hope you ov soon swann we will be doing the tww together again!!! Keep me updated on how you are doing!!

Great news on the hcg twinklie, it's looking like a sticky bean for you!! Happy news. X

As for me, I had a dark opk last night and my temp dipped this morning, which would be normal for me on the day I ovulate so I think I am ovulating today!! I feel very fertile aha ha!! We dtd last night and the night before and we will do again today. I'm hoping to see a lovely big temp increase tomorrow morning and I will the. Feel confident I've ovulated. And then it's the dreaded tww. My cycle has been much more normal for me this month, and fingers crossed and touching wood as I say that thank goodness I've had no spotting so far and I'm praying it stays away.

Oh mrsw I have everything crossed for you this month, go for the final push and then let the TWW begin!! :dust:

Tiger that story is just horrible, the stuff of nightmares, I'm so sorry you were exposed to such behaviour. I am gad you and dh were strong enough to see it through, but I'm sorry it still troubles you now :hugs: I love some non ttc discussions on here too...whatever helps xxx
And duckie I was also as Tiger said a late bfp'er. I ad some pink tinged cm, a few bfn's then finally a positive opk at 14dpo and bfp at 15dpo, pretty late I suppose. With F it was even after it showed up :wacko: good luck :dust: xxx

Tiger, omg your bil sounds like a right piece of work! I'm sure some people exist just to be spiteful and cause drama in the lives of others :growlmad: Hope you're feeling a bit better about things now :hugs:
Mrs W, sounds like your cycle is regulating again which is great :thumbup: Hope that means a BFP in April!
Duckie, my bfp this time was 11dpo. I got a stark white bfn at 10dpo. Good luck and hope this cycle is the one!

Thank you so much ladies! Sincerely. I find it so helpful just writing things down in here. I almost immediately felt relief after putting it down. Getting it out of my system, I guess :shrug:

Thank you! :hugs:<3

@Duckie: I forgot a few things. I got a positive OPK on CD 22 (3 days before my af was due and 5 days before my bfp). I got a very negative bfn that same day. So there is something about opks being stronger :) I also had pink cm the day I got my bfp. I forgot about that. That's why I got my blood drawn for hcg and progesterone. :haha: This amazing group of gals is 100% proof that anything AND everything can and will happen in TTC. :hugs:

I forgot if you said when you were testing?!?! :happydance:

Tiger always feel free to share! I love that we can all be open with each other, easing stress has got to be beneficial for TTC right?! Haha

MrsW I love that your cycle seems to be regulating, I feel so good for you and this cycle!

Ladies I need some temping advice! I woke an hour early this morning and went for a wee. When I realised I couldn't get back to sleep I took my temp and it was 97.05, very low!! I took it again at 6am as normal even tho I hadn't slept and it was 97.45 which was more what I expected. Which should I use? I thought I oved yesterday and the low temp means I def didn't but the higher temp if followed by another rise tomorrow round suggest I did. So annoyed this happened today of all days!! X

What time was the first low temp MrsW? Early temps tend to be lower. If you slept even at all I'd use the second temp. So frustrating when we have odd temping happening around O time!

i've not had any kind of good luck keeping track of temps, so i'm curious what the rest of these ladies will have to say too, mrs w. i usually sleep soundly until 2-3am, then i wake up every hour or two... and on the weekends i usually sleep a few hours later... so i end up with pretty erratic temps and trouble pinpointing my O date as well!

First temp was 5am. Bt that was after I got up for a wee. Why oh why did I get up and not temp first?! I'm so annoyed with myself. Having thought about it though, even the second temp is too low to indicate its rising, usually my first rise would be above cover line so I think I'm probably ovulating today, damn it!! We've dtd the last 3 nights and now I feel like we should dtd today as well even though really I'd rather have a night off. I hate ttc.

Ugh that's the worst, I hate the last BD session when you are so done. Plus then I stress about it if we don't get the BD session in. TTC...ugh! haha. You can do it MrsW!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->