TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I am getting a pedicure with my mom today for my upcoming vacation, then girls night tonight (at Jokerette's house!). Should have a relaxing Sunday, maybe a little shopping. Going to have a rough three day work week right up until we leave for vacation on Thursday. I am thinking I will be working late every night. Fun! :/

Keeping fc duckie, glad you have a plan in place for next cycle but hopefully you won't need it! :dust:
Hope you do O Swan so you and Mrs W can be tww buddies :thumbup: Rooting for both of you, hope we have the 'full set' of bfps in this thread before long! :thumbup:
This weekend it is OH's Saturday off so he's taken DD to visit his nan and 9 year old twin sisters and i've stayed at home to list on eBay and organise my fabric boxes! Tomorrow we're visiting both of our mums for mothers day (I know it's on a different date in the US, yet I think fathers day is the same?! Weird!) Have great weekends lovely ladies :)

Dropping off loads of :dust: any news duckie?

We've had a quiet family day today...a house viewing, soft play centre, pub lunch, some sunshine and some explosive poop!!!!
Tomorrow we are going out for tea with the family for mothers day :cloud9:
Happy mothers day xxx

Any news, Duckie?!?!? I'm keeping everything crossed!!!! :hugs:

Thanks for checking in, friends!

I had a lot of cramping yesterday, and a little bit of brown spotting last night. Today is supposed to be AF day, and usually she hits with some force- Like the sort of day where 3-4 super tampons are necessary! But it's only been a little brown/red on a tampon or two today (I only changed them so I could see what was going on in there). No cramping today either, which is unusual.

I haven't PAOS again since Friday because I'm thinking that this weird period might just be from the clomid... Anyone have any thoughts about that? Maybe I will tomorrow if there's still just scant spotting when I get up in the morning...?

I've convinced myself it's a BFN this month but there might still be a little hope, huh?!

I would test Duckie! Change in symptoms seems suspicious in a good way!

While clomid can cause changes, as it manipulates your hormones, these symptoms sound odd to me! I agree with Twinklie, I would test soon! These changes seem good! I spotted pink and brown the day my period was due :happydance:

Good luck and :dust:

Sorry to hear that your work week won't be so fun Twink! :( But I am excited for your vacation! You'll have such a nice, relaxing time!

Sounds like everyone had nice weekend plans :)

I am officially in my TWW as I got my crosshairs today! So now we wait. I think we timed BD well, so we will see what happens! :)

:dust: for you Duckie!! How are things??

good luck this week, swan! ::thumbup:

i'm officially out :nope: BFN this morning and a heavier version of AF. i'll be calling the doctors office to send in the clomid again and getting DH set up for the SA sometime soon. so disappointing :cry:

on to cycle # 7...

So sorry Duckie. Pamper yourself tonight and let yourself wallow for a bit if you need to.

I have heard Clomid can work wonders so all of our fingers will be crossed for you! Xo

Thanks Duckie! I am trying to be optimistic without getting my hopes up... easier said than done when I never imagined being in cycle 8 waiting for something exciting to happen. Oh, my naive heart. :rofl: But trying to be upbeat and keeping myself distracted with everything else in life.

I hope the doctors are able to help you quickly and easily. :hugs: Will be thinking of you and praying hard! So sorry that the :witch: had to come and make Monday even more dastardly than usual. :(

So sorry that af came duckie :-( hugs. Second the others with the pampering and wallowing - it's the only way! And also hope clomid works it's magic - have had friends who've had great results with it.

Sending lots of bd to others in the 2ww. Definitely want to invent that pregnancy button!!

Afm, we had a nice time away. Not sure I would go to center parcs again - felt quite controlled/corporate if that makes sense?? We had a lovely trip but just don't think it's my thing!! Would rather rent a cottage and explore an area at my own leisure I think :) I guess it didn't help that I refused to go on a bike, which I think is fair enough at 26 weeks preggers!

Move into third tri tomorrow - no idea how this has gone so fast??!! I am starting to feel really tired and achey now - very conscious that I need to keep things relatively sedate after my dd early appearance but so hard when work is so unbelievably hectic and with a toddler to care for!! I feel like my bump is soo tight today which worries me a bit but I think it's just the funny position baby has got into as not having any pain etc.

Hope everyone is good anyway xx

Duckie: :hugs: I'm so sorry, hun! Sending you love and hugs!!! I too have heard magnificent things about clomid. Maybe your body just needs to adjust to it, and this next cycle will be your bfp. :hugs: Rest, and enjoy your Conkers treat tonight. Bath, bubbles, your favorite alcoholic drink, and just pamper, pamper, pamper. <3<3

Swan: Welcome to the TWW!!! When is your af due, and when will you be testing :happydance:

Fleur: How exciting! You are nearly there!!! Get lots of rest and definitely avoid those bikes :haha:!!! Keep us posted! <3

I'm so sorry Duckie :hugs: take some time for yourself. Af is rubbish coming on a Monday. All sending positive thoughts your way :flower:

That is pretty much my opinion on centre parcs too Fleur...it's very staged I felt. There are so many other places to explore at a fraction of the cost. Too many rules and city fold pretending to be country folk for my liking...just my opinion though :blush:

:dust: to the tww'ers xxx

Sorry to hear af has arrived duckie. Thinking of you :hugs: last cycle I felt so low when af came and I wallowed for a few days, if that's what you need to do you'll get through this. Not long until you ovulate now and make your baby!!

I'm 5dpo today. Worried as had some cramping and pinching. I started spotting 5dpo last cycle but nothing so far, just creamy cm.

Any advice on when to stop taking my agnus cast us and starflower oil?

:hugs: duckie, sorry the witch came but fc the clomid does the trick next time.
Good luck swann, hope the tww goes by quickly for you!
Fleur, yeah that aspect has always put me off Centerparcs a bit. Like you i'd rather self cater and explore an area independently :thumbup: Yay for third tri too, I do think these second pregnancies fly by :flower:

:witch: is anticipated ~April 11. At least, according to FF which thinks I have a 14 day LP. I'm thinking around the 9-10. My cycles still aren't completely regular since we stopped BF, but they're better, so it'll be sometime that weekend.

I won't be testing until I'm late. Too much heartbreak over the last cycles to even do it. Sigh. I have a bunch of ICs, so I may test at 12 DPO, maybe, but we'll see. I'm not usually a POAS addict and have never been one to test super early. :shrug: So we'll see what happens!

Now to twiddle my thumbs and wait! :rofl:

Thanks for all the well-wishes; now MrsW and I have to sit and check the calendar obsessively, right? :)

Not sure about agnus castus and starflower mrs w...my supplements were either taken until o or right the way through the cycle, I suppose it's just a case of if they can be taken when pg? If not stop after o just in case?? :shrug: xxx

I am 6 dpo now and still taking them all at the mo. I've heard if you just stop your progesterone can drop suddenly. But if I don't it might not be good if I were to get a bfp. Confused x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->