TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

You could always use a temp adjuster to shift it? I woke up three hours later than usual today... mortifying confession on my behalf, but A slept in until 10 so I woke up at 9 and realized, "OH CRAP!" :rofl: Anyway, my temp was higher than usual so I adjusted it accordingly since it was 3 hours off.

I'm waiting on my OPK to dry, then I'll post a pic for you Joker. LOL! :hugs:

Duckie I should add, with A, I got a start white :bfn: at 9 and 10 DPO and then blaring positive at 11 DPO. (and then another, and another... I think I tested 10 times the first day and then never tested again lol!)

Yay MrsW! :happydance: We'll hopefully soon be TWW buddies! :D

Okay here's my OPKs. Double-pic is two days ago and yesterday. Single is today. Seeing the darkening so I'm expecting a + tomorrow. :)

eta// and that's water in the cups, not pee. I always rinse them out but leave the sticks sitting on the cup because I'm insane in the brain about pee sticks on my counters... even if I clean the bathroom counters 2x a week or more. :rofl:

Attachments

• others.jpg
    others.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
  • today.jpg
    today.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
Oh... I can't take mine at night or I am peeing all night long from the B vitamins :haha:. I was trying that for about a week and noticed that, not only was I peeing all night, but I have more vivid (scary) dreams all night. So weird, right?

I usually take them around lunch time. I would prefer mornings, but just like you, I tend to have them come right back up.
B-vitamin makes you pee more?! Is that a known side effect? If so.... hmm.... very ingteresting!

Ladies I need some temping advice! I woke an hour early this morning and went for a wee. When I realised I couldn't get back to sleep I took my temp and it was 97.05, very low!! I took it again at 6am as normal even tho I hadn't slept and it was 97.45 which was more what I expected. Which should I use? I thought I oved yesterday and the low temp means I def didn't but the higher temp if followed by another rise tomorrow round suggest I did. So annoyed this happened today of all days!! X
If you woke up an hour early I'd adjust the temp up 0.1 for every 30 mins... so your adjusted temp would be 97.25 . Thats what i might use?

Okay here's my OPKs. Double-pic is two days ago and yesterday. Single is today. Seeing the darkening so I'm expecting a + tomorrow. :)

eta// and that's water in the cups, not pee. I always rinse them out but leave the sticks sitting on the cup because I'm insane in the brain about pee sticks on my counters... even if I clean the bathroom counters 2x a week or more. :rofl:

Almost BD time!!!

Thanks girls.I've left it today and ill use tomorrow's to help me decide which to put in! I've got face packs and wine tonight in a bid to sleep until 6am tomorrow!!! X

Ps swann, yay, loos like we'll be very close, testing buddies! X

@Jokerette: haha I don't know if it's a known thing. I just notice that I urgently have to pee a few times after my prenatal, and my urine's always that greenish/yellow. I know that the b vitamins cause the color change, so I just made the assumption that they also caused the increased frequency :shrug: :haha:

i'm trying not to drive myself too nuts the next few days, but its hard to do at the end of the tww! :dohh: i'm CD 24 today (10dpo), i've had very negative OPKs the last two days, and now that i'm out of those, i'm debating about when to POAS?! part of me wants to not bother and see how my appt goes tomorrow morning (maybe they'll check then?!)... part of me wants to wait for AF on sunday... and part of me wants to check every few hours between now and then because i just want to know! :shrug:

i haven't really had any symptoms this time around, which is the first time in my 6 months ttc where i haven't had myself convinced i was pregnant due to symptoms. i've had a little cramping, but it was a clomid cycle, so i don't want to think too far into that.

*sigh* i know you've all been in this place, so i'm just rambling with my inner turmoil here. thanks for the love! :hugs:

Awww yes! The waiting is the worst. I still think we should just petition science for a pregnancy button. When you are ready, you and the husband push it together, and BAM! pregnant :) :haha: If only!

When is your period expected?

what a great idea! haha. i wonder who we could pitch that to... ;-)

period expected sunday (3/30).

Oh duckie I can't wait until you POAS, I so hope it's a BFP for you!!!

Duckie I'm a bad influence POAS addict so I say take a test with FMU tomorrow :) :)

It's only 2 days early if you test tomorrow! I agree, test!!

I ovulated yesterday, got my definite huge temp rise today, woohoo. Dtd sun, mon, tue and this morning, praying I've done enough!!

Yay for temp spike MrsW! So glad you feel like you covered your bases well with BD. Now time to relax a bit and try to keep your mind off the TWW!

Oooo Duckie this is the trickiest bit!! Eeeek!! :dust: I'm a bad influence the other way, I say save your tests till Sunday? :hugs:

Good luck mrsw...I'm glad this cycle has been more settled for you :dust: xxx

Thanks girls. I've got a busy two weeks so shouldn't be too bad x

BFN for me this morning (cd 25, 11 dpo) :-/

Doctor didn't seem too concerned about a short cycle, said you can conceive naturally up to a 21 day cycle. And that if I'm getting +opk each month it's probably not a hormone thing. He also thinks that since I don't have any outrageous pain symptoms with intercourse or periods that there's a slim chance I have endo or cysts. He agreed to continue clomid for another few cycles if I want, providing I don't end up with a BFP this weekend or early next week. He also sent me with a lab order/ specimen cup for DH to have a semen analysis if we want to get that looked at before anything more invasive for me.

I have the rest of the day off, so I think I'll get my hair and nails done and maybe bake something for tonight to keep me from worrying too much about all of this! Thanks for the prayers and virtual support, friends :)

@Duckie: There is definitely still time!!! :hugs: The spa day sounds like a nice little mini retreat! Take your mind off of things, even for just a moment :flower:

@Mrs W: I'm so glad that this cycle is treating you better! :happydance: Yay for a busy TWW. I'm glad you'll have plenty to keep your mind off of things :hugs:

FX for you Duckie!! I hope you enjoyed your spa day!

Happy TWW MrsW! I expect I may O today and join you soon. :)

We are having date night tonight so I'm very excited. It will be nice to have some time together in a relaxing setting. :) what's everyone's weekend plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->