TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I'm not actually sure as it remained at 11 days for cycles 3 and 4 but since 5 was my bfp one it maybe worked by then. Not sure when I implanted though. I stopped taking it just after I got my bfp as I had ran out by then but I had some b vit complex ready to try which is still unopened!

:hugs: So sorry MrsW. :(

I used b complex to lengthen my LP. It did work! :)

Are you still taking it swann? How long did it take to work and how many days did you go to - from? Sorry for all the questions! X

MrsW, im so sorry to hear about AF coming :( :hugs:

My cousin is taking b6 complex and it has lengthened her LP from about 8 days to at least 11 or 12 now... She is still TTC, but her LP is definitely improving! It happened little by little over a few cycles

Vit b complex helped me on my first cycle, so I'm not surely how much it lengthened my Lp, but it worked like a charm! Fxd it's as lucky for you.
I always felt good to feel likes was taking control and trying something different each month? :hugs: xxx

Princess did you mean your last cycle? The one you got your bfp? Was your lp short before? X

Princess did you mean your last cycle? The one you got your bfp? Was your lp short before? X

Yes cycle 5 when I got my bfp was the first trying grapefruit juice, vitbcomplex and raspberry leaf tea! Worked for me. My cycles seemed pretty irregular, I seemed to have a short then normal/long one?? Cycle 4 before bfp af came on 12dpo :shrug: xxx

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I went from a 10 day to a 12-13 day LP by using Vit B. With my daughter I went from 10 days the cycle prior to us trying to getting my BFP the next month at 11DPO.

This cycle I am at a 12 day LP.

On that note, the :witch: just got me... I have a lot of thinking to do as we move into cycle 9. I'm feeling so down right now... trying to suck it up and be strong, but it's not always easy.

How's it going duckie? O time yet?

Aw Swan so sorry the witch got you. :(

Try to let yourself wallow for a day or two, and even NOT think about it for a while. Whatever you need.

We are here for you!!! Xo

sorry it wasn't meant to be this month, swan. i certainly empathize with you :hugs: any plans to keep yourself busy this weekend? thanks for asking about me :flower:

i'm cd 11 today (in cycle 7 ttc)... i usually get my +opk on cd 14, so i guess it works out better that it'll fall over a weekend this time! i'm on my second month of the vitB complex and 4-6 weeks into pretty regular raspberry leaf tea (and the clomid again this month). preseed is at the ready, too! i've also made DH be a little more patient with the BDing, holding him to an every-other-day pattern until this weekend. he's an every day (and sometimes twice-a-day guy) so it hasn't been easy! :dohh: but perhaps it'll help to have some extra swimmers at the ready? :shrug:

Swan: I'm so sorry. Don't feel like you need to hide your emotions. Let yourself feel what you need to, and take some time to recover. Treat yourself!!! :hugs:

Thanks for the info swann, it sounds like the vit b really works for you. I'm sorry af got you, I understand how you feel, I felt the same way this cycle. It's taken the best part of a week to dust myself off and be positive again.

Some days are easier than others, the sunny weather helps me. If you didn't live so far away I'd be over with a bottle of wine and a box of chocs!! X

We could have some wicked wine and chocolate nights from this thread!! I wish we all lived closer!

I'm so sorry Swan...I hope you can find some comfort over the next few days and then get hope back for the next cycle :hugs: xxx

:hugs: Swann i'm really sorry she got you, are you going to try anything different next cycle? Are you already taking B6 or a complex like you did with your DD?
Good luck duckie, hope that + opk comes right on schedule :thumbup:

Did any of you take a baby aspirin while TTC? I've been reading some mixed reviews about using it (supposed to help uterine lining, especially when clomid generally thins it)... But maybe I don't want to add a new supplement this late in the cycle? Or maybe it'd help!?

I'm cd14 today and got my +opk late this morning! We DTD this morning, yesterday and Thursday (cd 14, 13, 11) so hopefully we have it covered. Maybe oce more for good measure tonight then hope the temps rise soon!? FX!

I don't know about aspirin but I would say keep BDing! I find the days right before and of O are the most important. And it can take a day a day or two to actually O after positive OPK. Good luck!

you bet, twink! i usually O the same day or day after my +opk (and actually had my temp dip this morning as predicted), so thats why i was hoping i already BD'd enough! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->