TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Great scans Twinklie and Tiger!!! I have my 18 week scan on May 9th! I guess we'll be going the same day Twinklie!!

Swan: I hope the lump is nothing serious.

As for me, we went to visit our families for a week. We spent way too much time at the in-laws (in my opinion) and not enough time enjoying the week. My baby is being pretty good. I feel little kicks now and then. The only issue I have is if I go too long without eating (more than 2-3 hours) I get super nauseous. I'm still gagging when I brush my teeth in the morning, but still have yet to actually vomit.
The snow is finally almost gone!! We don't have any in our yard anymore and now just waiting for the lake to thaw. I can't wait for summer!!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Swann I'm sorry you are feeling so emotional and upset. I completely understand. Acupuncture has really helped me with this. I was feeling completely overtaken, heart broken, emotional, desperate, obsessing over my cycle, but my acu has really helped balance me and I feel much happier, more grounded and calm. I still want to get pregnant and we are trying of course but its stopped taking over my life.

I'm sorry to hear about the painful lump. I hope your tests show it's nothing serious. Have you decided wether to ttc this cycle or not? If the dr hasn't said not to, I probably would. We are all here for you to talk whenever you want to :hugs:

Duckie, happy tww!! Will you be testing early?

Tiger, lovely scan pictures! I'm glad all is going well for all of the conkers bumps.

I'm due to ov tomorrow. Got my blaring pos opk yesterday and I usually ov on cd19 which is tomorrow so hopefully I will see a temp dip tomorrow.

Xx

Hi everyone, it's been a while! Hope everyone had nice Easters and ate lots of choc ;-)

Swan - sorry to hear re the lump - am sure it's nothing serious but worth getting checked out. Keep us posted??

Glad everyone else is good. Loving the scan pics. I think you're having a girl tiger, your scan pic is a lot like my dd's!

We have had a busy time of it - dd moved into big girl bed and potty training all in the space of 10 days! We didn't really plan it like that but she took to the bed straight away and the potty training has been good so far too with only one accident in 5 days! My baby is growing up!

I had a midwife appt last wk and all looks good, measuring right on target. The only thing is baby is breech. I'm 30 weeks today and sure that it's still breech... So getting a bit worried by that as I really don't want a c-section but was reading about ECV this eve and that sounds terrifying too. Any tips on getting babies to move head down? I know there is plenty of time but I just feel like I maybe don't have 10 weeks left, given my dd was early, and if so, the pressure is on to get baby to move. Or I need to prepare myself for a c-section I think... I just hadn't even really considered it as assumed I would have a natural labour as with dd, so it's a weird thing to think of.

Anyway hope you're all good. Pk - you must've had your scan by now??

Mrs w - so glad the acupuncture is helping

Xx

Lovely to hear from everyone! It's great that we are all at such different stages of our journey but can all share our thoughts in such a supportive place :cloud9:

Good luck this cycle mrsw. I'm glad the acu has helped you get to such a positive place. I have always fancied having a go myself :dust:

My scan is today Fleur! Well it's in an hour and a half so I'm terrified but excited. Will update you all later xxx

Duckie I love a good TWW! When will you test!? FX so hard... can't wait to hear!

Hope, I also need to practically eat constantly, but only small meals. If I eat too little, feel sick. Eat too much, feel sick. It is a delicate balance. haha.

PK - update us on your scan as soon as you can! Yay!

Fluer, my neighbor had a son who was breech for a very long time but he moved on his own eventually. She did try like ice packs on top of her belly to try to motivate him to move south! haha

I'll be praying for you, swan. Worrying about something you have no control over is simply miserable :hugs:

Good luck this time around, Mrs W! I hope you continue to feel well :flower:

I work up with a very sore throat yesterday and it has turned into a full-blown head cold today. Ugh. I've read that this can be an early sign of pg...?! but I had a cold in my tww during my 3rd month ttc and it was not the case. :shrug: I've continued to have some mild cramping and a little more CM than usual. Also had some (TMI alert!) clear-white tissue in the toilet when I've used the bathroom this morning. Hopefully it's not pre-AF...

I tested last night (7-8dpo, depending where I actually O'd), of course was a BFN. Negative opk, too. I'm cd24 and normally 26-27 day cycle... Since I have IC tests, maybe I'll POAS again in the next day or two.

Duckie I had an awful cold in the TWW of this pregnancy. I was miserable and dying to take cold meds but held off just in case. I hope you feel better!!!! Tea with lemon and honey helps some I found. And I know people swear by the netti pot.

Just back from the scan and Bug looked perfect! :yipee: it definitely is another live wire, jumping around all over!! Xxx

Thanks ladies :hugs: you're all so wonderful.

Scan is at 7am tomorrow. I have not taken OPK yet today, but did the past couple of days and nothing yet. Hopefully by tomorrow night I would have answers and would know about the status of my TTC journey by then.

I'm anxious for answers and nervous, but we'll see. They've thrown out a few possibilities: cysts, hernia, other assortments of things. I'm just waiting to see what they say. :) I will keep you all posted!

Swan- I hate the thought of you being in TTC limbo and also the unknown pain :( I hope you canb get in to be seen really soon and get some answers. And if it something there, i hope they can resolve it quickly and get you back to TTC before tax season comes around

PK- hooray!!! thats wonderful news

Duckie - I'll keep my FX for a bfp tomorrow.... your LP is getting longer possibly? Thats good, but I'm hoping its longer because youre pregnant and just not showing up pn the test yet!

Mrs W - happy O day!!! I guess we wont see you on BNB today ;) you'll be busy

As for me... feeling lots of movements today and yesterday which is nice... they are starting to be more noticable and less like bubbles more like kicks. Very cool. Ever since my ultrasound last week when I found out the bleed was gone I'm feeling more attached. Like this is really a take home baby. Even once I was past 12 weeks this time I was still so nervous about a sudden complication, but I'm feeling better now. We got her room setup, and I have been going through hand me down and cosignment shops looking at baby girl clothes. (Twinklie, I cant wait to find out what youre having so I can see if I should put together a boy bin or a girl bin for you! )

I can't believe it. Out of the first trimester!!!! WOOT!! :)

:haha: it's hard to believe, isn't it? I'd like to say time flies, but that would be a lie. Hopefully, my nausea will be out of here soon. It's nearly gone, but I do get sick every few days for no real reason.

My body has really been changing. I am that loose, bumpy, lumpy look now, and I'm down to nearly no clothing fitting, but it's so exciting!

1/3 of the way down :)

Pk: so exciting!!!! :happydance:

Duckie: feel better :hugs:

Swan: I'm so sorry. Sending prayers that it is nothing serious :hugs:

Swan, Thinking of you, hope the scan brings some clarity and stress releif. xo

Thought I'd hop on and give a little update:

I'm cd27 (11/12dpo) today. I've had a decent amount of cramping the last 2 days (heating pad and Tylenol worthy cramps) but no spotting until just now and it was dark brown, only when I wiped. I had the same thing for 2 days last cycle starting on cd26 and cd27 then af showed up the next day. Before the clomid I was 26 day cycles at best, so I guess at least they're stretching out a bit...? I haven't temped the last few days because I have not slept well at all, so I don't know where I stand there.

Just POAS with an IC and it was a very white, bfn. :growlmad: After being sick all week, and now with AF knocking, I'm feeling pretty grumpy. I know it's not over til the real AF shows up herself, but it's looking bleak.

Anywho, stay tuned... :shrug:

Duckie - sorry to hear re spotting, although I had exactly what you describe with dd and assumed I was out - it tailed off after a day or so and then I got my bfp (I didn't test early) so as you say you're never out til you're out! Keeping everything firmly crossed for you.

Swan - any update from your scan? Hope all ok xx

Swan we are thinking of you. Hope everything was ok at the scan!

Let us know how you are today Duckie. Fxd she didn't arrive. I've heard so many people have the spotting and then nothing. I had some funny peach coloured cm before my bfp :shrug:

How did it go Swan?

Hope the bd'ing going well mrsw!! :winkwink: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"