TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I don't know anything about the aspirin, but it sounds like you are doing great with the bd'ing! Keep it up!!!! :happydance:

i've never actually posted a temp chart here... how do i do that? i track with an app called WomanLog and also with OvaGraph. i'd be happy to if you can help me!

So we had our 12 week scan today. At our last visit, the baby was measuring 5 days smaller than the appointment date should have, but that wasn't a problem. Right now, the baby (at 12 weeks 0 days) measured 12w2d! Yay for healthy growth spurts!!!!

Everything checked out fantastically health wise. The neck measured great, and that reduced my risk for down's syndrome and the like from 1 in 1000 to 1 in 5000, so that was great! Just waiting for blood results in the next week.

I have my guesses that it's a girl because I'm so sick, I'm covered in acne, and I feel that my pear shape is more pear-shaped :haha:. The heartrate at the visit was 167bpm, and that would also suggest girl. However, I even asked if there was any way she could tell if it was a boy or girl. She said the little nub was pointed at 45 degree angle which would suggest boy at this point (girls tend to point parallel to the spine). Of course, things could change as it isn't definitive at this point. So, for now, we are more focused on finding some boys names my husband will agree on.

My son's favorite is Teddy. As soon as I read it to him ( I went through our whole list haha), and he went "*GASP! Teddy bear!" and it melted my heart. I have to say that it wasn't my favorite, but I liked it. Then I heard my son say it, and I almost died from the cuteness. I might have to work on my husband to convince him of Theodore. Our little Teddy bear hahah So cute!

I have more names I love more, but my husband is really a pain in the @$$ when it comes to boy names. We have our girl names (top three) ready, and we are in love. It's just the freaking boy names. COME ON, MAN! Pick something you like instead of saying "no! I knew a ____" or "No... it sounds like____" for every name.

Sorry I haven't really personally checked in. I'm doing ok. Just tired. Sick still, but it isn't as bad. I've been struggling with watching my weight climb up, but I'm doing good on not just pigging out. I'm eating healthy snacks, and I'm trying to make smart protein choices to keep me satiated. Other than that, personally, doing well. :shrug:

I hope all is well!!! :hugs:

We want pics Tiger! Yay for the great scan!!!!

I had my 8 week scan and all is well. :happydance: Our little blob looks like a good size and the heartbeat was going at a good clip. Yay!!! Can't wait for the real ultrasound May 9th!!!

image.jpg

Great news on the scans girls :cloud9:

Tiger I love the name Teddy...super cute!!

How is everyone else doing? How's the bd'ing Duckie? Any o happening for anyone else? Mrs w how are you getting on with the supplements you are trying this cycle? Anyone who is o'ing around these last few days could have a baby due around when F was born. I think we conceived around the 15th of April in 2011!!! :dust: xxx

https://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q747/samantharaechen/12weekscan_zps393a75be.jpg

Any guesses on boy or girl. Based on my terrible knowledge of skull theory, it looks "girl" to me. I have no idea. My symptoms still have me leaning towards girl too. We'll see!

Tiger what an awesome update!!! I love seeing you and Twinklie scan pics!

Duckie how are you? As for posting a link I'm not sure on those two apps.... If there was a website you could post a link to the chart online

Aww Tiger that's a gorgeous scan pic, no idea on gender but congrats on nearly being out of first tri :happydance:

Good morning, friends and beautiful ultrasound babies you ladies have :thumbup:

Today is cd23 and 7-8dpo for me. I've been kind of crampy during the tww, a lot more so on my right side... I'm trying not to read into that too much, but it's different than previous cycles. :shrug:

I attached a picture of my FF bbt chart for you ladies to look at if you'd like. I thought the O date was the day the temp dipped the most (cd15 on my chart), but FF says it's the next day (cd16)- possibly when the temp went up to/past the cover line? My temps have stayed up (even with some poor nights sleeps) so that's a good thing. But I hope it wasn't too late of an O since AF is due by the end if cd26, giving me an LP of 10-11 days again.

Hopefully I can find enough things to keep busy this week while I finish my tww!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2
Ooooo TWW! Exciting Duckie!! Fxd the cramping is a great sign for you.
When will you test? Xxx

Great scan pics ladies! :D :happydance:

KMFX for you Duckie! :hugs: So excited, hoping you get your BFP!

Buttercup: I've been taking a Bcomplex since we began TTC. Also baby aspirin, a prenatal and tried maca root last cycle but it made me break out worse than my teenage years ever made me break out... so, yuck!

I'm currently in TTC limbo. I went in to my doctor yesterday because over the weekend I noticed a very painful, tender lump under my belly button. She is unsure what it is, but I'm ordered for an ultrasound Thursday. She's hesitant to allow me to TTC this month since my O date is so close to when my ultrasound is... she's concerned I might get pregnant and then it turns out to be something serious. At the same time, she doesn't want to tell me 'no' and then leave me hanging for a month for no reason if there's nothing seriously wrong. So she's been discussing it with me. This is the last cycle, really, that we could try before we would have to stop for a couple of months (to avoid being due next tax season, at risk of my husband not being able to attend our child's birth... which in itself is crazy, but it's what we have to do at this point). We could try next cycle, putting ourselves at risk of being in the heart of tax season, but I think we will try then. However we're unsure what to do for this cycle because we don't want to 'waste time' but also don't want to risk doing further damage to whatever is wrong with me.

So basically, I'm just a hot mess of emotion right now. TTC this time has been truly exhausting and draining for me and emotionally, I have been having a very difficult time. This wrench in the system isn't helping. I've spent the past 24 hours feeling really down and I know I need to get my head out of the funk, but can't seem capable of doing so.

Sorry for the whine, I'm just having a really hard time right now. Hoping to find some peace soon.

Glad to hear you all seem to be doing well. :hugs: :)

Oh gosh Swan I'm so sorry for all your pain right now :hugs:
I really hope the lump is nothing serious. Have they any guesses what it could be? I hope you can come to a happy decision about ttc. Sorry you may have to have a break for dh's work. He must be crazy busy around that time :wacko:
Sending you big hugs right now xxx

Awwww Swan, I'm so sorry that your are going through this pain, and the limbo with trying to figure out what to do for TTC. Ugh! Let us know when you find out what the lump is, I hope it is nothing serious. I can't imagine the tough decision about stopping TTC for the tax season issue, but I do know how serious that can be as I've had accounting friends. I don't think I could stop myself from trying once I had my heart set on a baby... but I also couldn't imagine having to go through birth without DH. I hope evertything resolves itself... could you have your scan moved up? Maybe you will get cleared of the health issue, O late, and be able to TTC this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->