TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Thanks pk! I'm 4dpo now got my cross hairs yesterday. How are you doing? You & tiger are just approaching a really nice bit of pregnancy, feeling better, more energy, movement etc!

Duckie I'm sorry you are feeling down, I hope the witch doesn't show up. Xx

Swann thinking of you, I hope your scan was ok xx

I'm out :cry: :witch: On to cycle #8...

Hope you're doing ok, swan :hugs:

Good luck this week, mrs w :thumbup:

Oh no Duckie...I'm so sorry she came :growlmad: take some time for yourself before you get your head round being ready or next cycle :hugs:

Hi mrs w...hooray for crosshairs. Did you feel you've achieved a successful go? Fxd honey :dust:

I'm doing good, still in full grip of yakky ms which is draining but also a constant blessing. I'm telling work tomorrow which should be fun.

Xxx

So sorry Duckie. :(. Boo to the witch!

MrsW yay for crosshairs! Always so exciting to me! Haha. When will you test? FX for you!

PK I hope you get rid of MS soon. I am nauseous here and there but no actual getting sick yet.

I took my first weekly bump pic today. Not announced yet so not on Facebook or anything yet.

image.jpg

keeping my fingers crossed for those bfp!!!

wow pk your already nearly 14weeks!! that's gone quick!! I hope the ms goes soon! poor you! xxx

im 27weeks which is amazing its gone quickly but I still have a long way to go and im so big and uncomfy!! oh well not long now I spose! xxx

loving the pic twinklie - so cute! I have done hardly any bump shots this pregnancy, I keep forgetting! I must remember...

Ricschick - I felt like that a few weeks ago but now I'm nearly 31 weeks and it feels like i have no time at all and wondering how the hell has this pregnancy flown by so fast?!! Especially if this baby makes an early appearance like his/her older sister! I feel so big and uncomfortable now and cant get comfy in bed at all - i cant wait to give up work. 4 weeks left and counting...

PK hope your MS goes away soon. How did telling work go?

Fingers crossed this is your month Mrs W - keep us posted! X

Thanks ladies! Hopefully I keep up with the pics.

Worried about Swan... I hope everything is ok.

Yeah I was thinking the same. Hopefully she is just busy busy and hasn't had time to get on here...

X

Is she on any other threads??

Telling work went well thanks, most of them said they had an inkling! :dohh: xxx

I just did some stalking (!) and she hasn't posted anywhere else... Hopefully she just hasn't had time to update us. Is she in the fb group? I will have a look in a mo.

Glad it went well pk! Have you thought about when you will go on mat leave?? X

Good stalking Fleur!! Hope she is ok.

Yes I will try to go back to school in September and finish as clse to my edd as possible!! We finish for half term on the 22nd of October-ish I think? My edd is 30th if October although the scan said the 24th...cutting it fine??? :wacko:

I've sent her a Facebook message so will see.

Haha!! That is cutting it quite fine!! But I know it gets complicated with terms etc when you're a teacher... Can you not finish mid-term if you wanted to? I have to say I am struggling a lot more this time round and glad I have 5 weeks (in theory!) off before my due date but I know it's different when you work in a school etc.

Ooh swan just replied! Ok she is alright!! She has just been busy ;-) I will let her post an update anyway! X

Thanks Fleur, good to know she's ok.

Yeah I can finish mid-term,I doubt they will give me my own class for only half a term so it will probably be booster groups or something so that will be easier to leave with little notice. I will just see how I'm coping. I'm only part time so it's not too much? We wil see! Xxx

Oh glad she is ok! Phew.

PK teaching while very pregnant seems like it would be very tough. I admire all you teachers!

Duckie: I'm so sorry :hugs:!!! I hope you gave yourself some time and enjoyed your Conkers treat!

As for me: I'm doing much better. The nausea is still coming and going, but it has been at least a week since I have thrown up, and the nausea is much milder when it's there. Really, just hunger or car sickness bring the nausea.

I'm also having my lovely SI joint pain/sciatica that I was blessed with when pregnant with my son. :haha: Nothing makes it better per se, and it comes and goes randomly or if I don't have good posture when cleaning or something like that.

I feel like I've been slacking on here. I've just been pooped. Working on some things, some personal things. I've found that pregnancy has given me a zero tolerance with my son. I've been snapping more and more, and I hate what I felt like I've been becoming. I can tell it's been hormonal crap, but I seem to be unable to stop it until I go total psychomom. Then when it's done, I am just filled with guilt because I know it was an over-reaction. :( So, I have been really really working hard on being with my son, talking through the triggers, etc. It's totally helping. I'm returning to myself. I still have moments when I need a bit of alone time to calm down, but these pregnancy hormones are a b**** :shrug: This is probably just me.

Other than that, I've been doing better with getting more protein in. That's helped the nausea calm down too (not to mention being out of the first trimester). I've also found that the protein allows me enough time to make a healthier snack rather than the emergency snack, if that makes sense. When the nausea was extreme, I'd have to grab the nearest thing that sounded good, which was usually a starch (pretzels, chips and salsa, fruit if it was already prepared), but now, I'm doing better. I can have a salad (which I've been craving), make a protein dish, etc.

Tiger - glad you're feeling a bit better. Hope that the magical second tri kicks in soon!!

I am so with you on being psychomom - my tether is so unbelievably short since being pregnant. I think it's a combo of hormones and being tired from pregnancy - plus a very defiant 2 year old! Don't beat yourself up about it. I know it's horrible when you feel like you've overreacted with them though. I always feel horrible guilt afterwards. Hugs to you xx

Thank you so much!!!!

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one. I have to admit that I've felt infinitely better since really putting my biggest effort towards my attitude. I feel like my son has been behaving better too... although he's a super big butthead a lot of the time :haha:

Oh gosh I am so sorry! I had forgotten that I hadn't posted on BNB. I've been busy and a total space cadet lately. :brat: I am just so... ugh. Anyway.

They see nothing around my abdomen as to what might be causing the pain. But thankfully, it's not a hernia. However there is a cyst on my liver that they'll continue to monitor for the rest of my life/its existence. That was an unexpected discovery.

I called my OB today and they said nothing of interest except that my annual is soon and we can discuss the pain.

Regardless, I'm trying to keep as upbeat as possible. I cried a lot about it yesterday, but today I'm trying to keep it positive. It's all a frustrating mess and I'm in the midst of changing doctors due to my insurance change, but my new OB spoke with me and seems really proactive and interested in researching all options before just doping me up on meds for the pain, like my original OB wanted. They want me to come in soon (my insurance is changing on the 1st so it's complicated) as they want to do a pelvic check and potentially an ultrasound of my repro organs. I had fibroids with my first pregnancy and have been having pains the past four days so she wants to check up on me and see what is happening. She's stated that she wants a thorough check for cysts and fibroids and potentially look at endo as a possibility. So, nothing but a bit of anxiety to throw at me. However she reassured me that this is all just routine for her when someone speaks of unusual pain in that area and she vowed she will do all she can to help me figure out what is happening.

Aside from that, the ultrasound tech bruised my ribs or something taking the u/s. She was very rough and I am still having pain. I cannot lay in bed without pain, or sit down with poor posture and not feel pain. It's a bit annoying, to say the least, as it's been almost a week and I don't think this is normal to feel after an ultrasound of one's liver or gall bladder... NOT impressed!

Anyway. 2WW for me and more waiting as we await answers. Things could be worse, but I definitely wish they were a little better right now.

I sadly need to run out to get to work but I am so so sorry I left you all hanging and I will check in tonight to catch up with how everyone is. :hugs: xoxo

Don't apologise Swan we just hoped things were ok! :flower:
So it sounds like some good things, some not so good and some still confusing :shrug:
I hope your new dr continues to help and investigate and your pain can be eased soon. In the meantime I hope this TWW brings lovely news that can take your mind off everything else xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->