TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

My scan yesterday went great, baby is measuring exactly 11+5 and HB of 150-160. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was just updating genders on the front page...we have 3 girls conkers and 1 boy conker so far...have I missed anyone? Xxx

Twinklie, look at your little sweetheart! Such a lovely scan. Did the tech make any guesses for you?

Congratulations hope, lovely news! A blue favoured baby to add to your girls.

Twinklie, so glad your scan went well, precious pictures!

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I'm not around as much at the moment. I do check in to see how you are all doing but tend to hang out on the ttc threads mostly. Cd7 today.

Xx

I was just wondering where all of our ttc friends have disappeared to. I haven't seen much of them in a while.

I'm still here just being quiet. I should be nearly 30 weeks pregnant now so it's pretty tough. I have up and down days but mostly find it comforting chatting to other girls in the same boat as me.

But you are all still special to me, I watch and am so happy to see how well you are doing, growing our conkers!! I know ill be joining you all soon and I know this thread will carry on once all the conkers are here. Xx

Lots of love xx

Hugs mrs w. How you feel is totally understandable, I know I would feel the same in your shoes. I hope so much that you get your sticky bfp soon - keep us posted xxxx

I just wanted to make sure you're all still here and I completely understand mrs w. I hope you are able to get your bfp soon as well.

It's tough because now we are in such different positions it's not a ttc group anymore and harder to give support to everyone? But I love that we all pop in and share our news :flower:

Happy mothers day to all the ladies in US and Canada xxx

Thinking of you MrsW, Swan and Duckie. I definitely want to be here with you every step of the way along the road to your BFP.

I also enjoy checking in and hearing stories from all the ladies in different stages of our journey. We've made quite the little family here <3

I'm still around, too. And still ttc #1 after 8 cycles...

It's been hard for me to "hang out" with all of you ladies who are already pregnant, especially since I was such a recent addition to your long-standing group :shrug:

Glad to hear you're all well and healthy :thumbup:

Thinking of you ladies. I know your BFPs are coming so please keep us up to date! Xo

I know that must be tough. :hugs:

It certainly was for me, especially never expecting to go more than a few cycles without success. I know no one expects to make it on round one, but I think we all go into this with a little bit of the mentality of "I won't be that person that has to keep trying" or "I won't be that 25%" and we have both groups fully represented in here. TTC is a beautiful but miserable journey. Maybe not for all, but it was for me. For that reason, I just hope you will keep checking in when you can.

Please know that we are all still cheering for you, and we'd love to hear as much or as little as you feel like sharing or feel comfortable sharing. We all used this space to talk about how poor quality our cm was that month, or how we were in the mood but couldn't find time to bd, etc., so please feel free to check in at your heart's desire. We are still sending you :dust: and all of the luck! <3

Another one here who thinks of you ttc ladies often and hopes your sticky bfps arrive very soon. I totally understand that you're probably finding more support in threads that are largely ttc based at the moment but I hope you all feel able to check in here every so often :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->