• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

did any of you ever have spotting after BDing during ovulation?

i've laid off the FF/tracking apps because i think it was stressing me out, but just based on dates, i should have O'd last weekend/early this week. and for the first time i had some blood-tinged mucous after BD.

i've read some places that can be a good sign the cervix is low and soft... anyone have more thoughts about that? :shrug:

I don't think so Duckie? :shrug:
It's a good idea to have some time off tracking every now and then, it's so hard to completely forget everything though!
Fxd it's a good sign for you xxx

As far as the spotting, I don't think I have, but I have had cramping at that time that was worse after bd'ing.

As for taking time away from the app... it worked for us. Our three weeks in Taiwan where it was impossible for me to temp and track was the cycle we were successful. I think there is a lot of stress around tracking. Time off can be very rejuvenating!

You definitely have to know yourself. I do better with more info so not tracking would be stressful and drive me batty! If it causes stress, breaks can be good.

good morning, friends :flower:

i'm in the TWW (CD 24, maybe 8-9 dpo?) :coffee: i try not to be a symptom tracker and i haven't been temping or using FF this cycle... after my post-BD spotting last week, now i've had two days of pinchy, low cramps. they're kind of hit and miss, but they pack a punch. last night kind of felt like AF cramps. i usually don't cramp up unless i'm O'ing or AF'ing, so this is new timing, too.

could be implantation, yes?? :shrug: or just another round of imagining what i wish would be...

duckie - sounds like good signs to me!! I hate symptom spotting too but never managed to avoid it. Will be keeping everything crossed for you. Are you an early tester or will you hang on until AF is due?

oooh could be good signs Duckie! FX for you! The TWW seems soooo longggg.

fluer, i used to test a lot and early, but i have such a short cycle i'm not sure i'd get an early BFP (and so many negatives thus far that i've backed off a bit)... not sure how i feel about it this week! FX for sure!

i'm out again :cry: only a 25 day cycle this time, too. *sigh* not sure what else i could be doing any differently?! :shrug:

Oh duckie :hugs: I'm so sorry Hun. I know how you feel, life just isn't fair sometimes. You will get your bfp soon though, you absolutely will.

I've literally just heard that my sister in law who is 42 this year and been ttc for 5 years with 3 failed cycles of ivf is pregnant. I could cry with happiness because I honestly never thought it would happen for them and they will be wonderful parents. It just goes to show, it sometimes takes time but when that baby arrives, every moment of pain will be worth it.

I hope your bfp is next cycle. My best advice is try not to obsess or worry about it. I've stopped temping and got so lax with my opks I missed my surge this month. We've dtd every other day and I've no idea how many dpo I am! Enjoy life and your bfp will follow soon.

Xxxxx

thanks, mrs w. so excited for your sister in law :) as you've suggested, i haven't temped, used OPKs, or tracked at all in two cycles, its still just disappointing to have to buy another box of feminine products... i hope you're feeling well and enjoying life, too :)

I completely understand Hun. Do you dtd regularly through the whole cycle? It will happen but it's really really hard waiting. I'm on loads of really good ttc threads if you want to join any xx

thanks, i might like to join another thread or two and add to this one... :flower:

yes, definitely dtd regularly. i'm really wondering if i have an LP defect and/or a progesterone problem. i spot and cramp a few days before AF, so if AF starts after 25 days, i'm spotting/cramping within 7-8 days after i O and only have a (max!) 10 day LP. that usually means defect, right?? trying not to think too much, but i've gotta wonder about that (and my current ob/gyn says just give it more time...)

So sorry Duckie :hugs: have you tried vitamin bcomplex to lengthen your Lp? Xxx

Mrsw that is such wonderful news about your sil. Stories like that make everything seem so much more possible. I like the sound of your relaxed attitude at the moment xxx

yep, i've been on the B complex for the last 3 cycles now... hasn't really changed much for me yet...

Duckie here are some lovely ttc threads I am on;

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...2-ladies-so-far-19-sh-bfp-s-4-angels-176.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2136951-ttc-since-january-2014-anyone-chat-me-22.html

There's more but these are the most chatty at the moment. Come and join us, you'll be so welcome :hugs: xxx

Sorry to hear that duckie :hugs:
Fab news about your SIL Mrs W, I hope she has a happy and healthy 9 months! A lady at my work has had a similar experience: She's 46 and is due her first baby next month after several MCs and her 4th round of IVF. She found out the MCs were most likely due to her having natural killer cells in her uterus so with this pregnancy the doc tried intralipids and they worked :) Definitely restored my belief that miracles can happen anyway :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->