• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

phew! it showed up in my CP as you ladies suggested, thanks! sorry for the brief panic! :dohh:

tiger, you have absolutely made my week! :happydance: i am beyond thrilled that even with crazy and short cycles that you didn't require any medical/prescription intervention. i realize i might still be different... but i've been moping around thinking i'm just going to be out of luck til i can be seen at the doctors office again, which isn't til october! but perhaps i still have a chance to have things happen naturally and on my own!? that'd be wonderful :thumbup:

i had a pretty convincing OPK this morning and i'm a bit crampy this afternoon... if i'm O'ing or close to it, its a bit earlier than it has been! (cd 13 instead of 15ish) FXd! :dust:

I'm so glad that it was able to boost your spirits. I totally get where you are coming from. In our early phases of trying, our insurance wasn't quite locked down (as we could only get early insurance if we actually conceived), so I also had no way of affording expensive medical tests to find out what was going on. I totally get where you are coming from. I thought that there was just no way it would work. What if it was my hormones? What if it was dh's swimmers?

However, temping did give me a glimpse into my hormone levels. You can tell if they are healthy, a little shy, or even weak by the patterns on a temperature chart. It's not pure science, but it's pretty darn accurate, I've found. I found that my progesterone wasn't super supportive. It would drop mid-luteal phase, and it had a difficult time holding until menses. There would be a slow/steady decline on some cycles. Temping can give you a clue into what could be going on.

Today's OPK on the bottom, yesterday's on the top... What do you think? ++??

Get going!!!! Go get him :winkwink: :haha: Have fun!!

Hi ladies! I apologize sincerely for not being on here at all lately. I wish BNB had an app -- it's impossible for me to get onto a computer very often and their website does NOT work well on my crappy, ancient phone; I can't wait to get a new one!

I also emotionally just was having a hard time getting online with any of the pregnancy forums on which I'm a member. I did not want to allow myself to become bitter at the people around me or at God yet was finding the balance of such to be difficult. It's a selfish, callous reason to avoid a website and the women with whom I'm bonded; I realize this. But I was struggling and felt it best to acquire distance from the concept of TTC in general as I was driving myself INSANE. *lol* We've all been there, done that with the insanity, eh? ;)

I am writing, however, to say that I am very, very cautiously pregnant ! I just found out today and after so many months of trying and two losses, I am feeling a huge mixture of emotions. However I am so grateful that my body is giving me another chance and am praying massively that God keeps everything in control, as I trust He will.

It will be a long road until I can ease my anxiety but I am looking forward to another potential journey to motherhood! xoxo

Sorry I've been sucky at keeping in touch but I am hoping to get online daily if I can. I have missed keeping up with you all!

For now I better run, my child is off-the-wall today... yikes! But I will peek back in later and try and read up on what I've been missing! :hugs:

Oh Swan!!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!! I am so happy and excited for you!!!! I hope the lines keep getting darker and you have a beautiful rainbow baby. When would you be due? xoxoxo

Ahhh swan that's utterly fantastic news! :yipee: thank you so much for remembering to update us. I pray that this is your forever rainbow and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Please keep checking in, we will all be thinking of you....how exciting! Xxxxxx

Thank you! :hugs: I am due February 12. Ish. Haha.

My chart was crazy this cycle because my thermometer died so I had gotten a new one and it was dysfunctional! So I have an idea of ovulation but FF never confirmed it. Thank you, cheap Rite-Aid thermometer.

This month was so emotional for me for so many reasons. So this is a shock and a blessing for me.

Ahhhhh my birthday...hope it's a lucky omen xxx

And Kenny's birthday, if I remember right???

Yes it is Kenny's birthday! Hahaha. Good memory!

Very good omen. :) so exciting! Haha. Maybe this one won't come a month early on me!

Swan!!!!! :yipee: So excited for you

And you don't have to apologize for getting a little weary of coming in here. We totally understand, but now you are back, and you have wonderful news.

Congrats, and we will keep you in our prayers and keep sending that dust your way that this one is perfectly nestled in there!!!

Thanks Tiger! :hugs: I hate sounding bitter because truly, I did not feel bitterness. But I definitely had been overwhelmed as I have so many personal friends who are pregnant AND Internet friends. It's finding that balance of peace that's not always so easy! :rofl:

I have no idea Jokerette, I am not sure what to think! No inklings at this point! ;) I have no preference and neither does C, so that's helpful!

Congratulations Swann, lovely news. Really thrilled for you xx

Oh and welcome Hayleigh!!! I just saw you also joined this thread of lovely ladies. :hugs: thinking of you, my dear friend. :dust:

Thank you ladies, I am on day 6 of my cycle. I should really make a ticker

my self and hubby are both away next week, he is on a stag weekend and I am taking my little manto Scotland. I just really hope I don't ovulate while away!!

eeekkk and swan massive congratulations to you, I am so happy for you and like I said I really did have a feeling that this was your month :) xxx

Hi, can I join? I'm currently ttc #1 this is my first month ttc, bfn yesterday and this morning

Thanks Hay! You knew, EKO knew, everyone knew but me! :rofl: :hugs: I hope you have a nice vacation! :hugs: And hubs too! Take lots of pictures in Scotland! I hope you O before or after you go!

Welcome Fruitee! How many DPO are you currently? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->