• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Hi all, tha ks for the welcome. Im not 100% sure how many dpo i am because it was my first month trackng, tried some cheap opk's but they didnt show anything, but about 10/11 days ago i started with crampng, tiredness and a bit of spotting, i thought it could have been ib, but now im wondering if i vulated then. All so confusing!!!

Thanks Duckie! :hugs: Are you beyond O yet/how many DPO are you? Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies here! :dust: :dust:

Thanks for he fx, swan! :flower:

I'm on cd 19, had my +opk on cd13, so I'm probably 5-6 dpo now. I haven't been temping and have been trying to let ttc take a back seat, but I just couldn't give up the opk this month! :dohh: nothing too out of the ordinary as far as symptoms go. Not sure if I'll text early or not?! :shrug:

Anyone else in the tww or close to it?

Welcome back swan!!! And congrats!! I hope this a super sticky rainbow baby for you!

Welcome fruitee!!

https://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q747/samantharaechen/IMG_3849_zpsd3242aeb.jpg

It's a boy!!!! He was so perfect!!! He moved throughout the whole time, and this was the only profile we were able to get before he was shy and threw his hands up. He also hid his gender until the last seconds of the scan :haha: Kept us waiting!

I was just updating our front page...our first Conker is due to be born so soon!! Xxx

Ah congrats tiger!!!! He is going to be so cute :) is ds excited??

Am I the first conked due??! I'm 37+2 and a) I can't believe I am still pregnant after dd born at 34+4! and b) I'm sooooo ready to meet this little person now! No signs as yet but I hope it's not much longer... We are all ready to go, hubby just needs to put the car seat base in my car and that's it! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hope everyone else is good! Xx

Yes Fleur...you are so close! We have everything crossed for you. How exciting a Conker is almost here :yipee: how are you feeling?
You're still team yellow right? What are you feeling? Have you decided names yet? Xxx

I know!! Every day I'm like - will it be today!!! I feel ok, just hot and tired - turning over in bed is such a mission! It's been really nice to have some pre baby maternity leave after last time, definitely needed that bit of down time. We are still team yellow - we feel it's a boy but I'm trying not to think either way! We have one (!) boys name and two girls names so we are fairly ready to go!

How are you pk? Have you had your 20 week scan? Are you finding out what you're having? X

Glad things are going so well? It's been so humid here this week, I bet it's unbearable so late in your pregnancy?
Ooo I can't wait to hear what you've had! Could the middle name be Conker maybe!?! :winkwink:

I'm great thanks...20w scan was today and we managed to stay team yellow :yipee: baby was very jiggly but very shy and kept its legs crossed and face hidden for st of the scan! The lady said she didn't see the gender anyway so good job we didn't want to know! Xxx

PK: That worked out so well then!!! Ours was a mover too. We didn't find out gender until the last few seconds of the scan. She had to go back 3 or 4 times :haha:

Fleur: I'm so excited for you! We will be sending you positive thoughts that things get going (assuming that's what you want)!!! :hugs::happydance:

Yeah it's not much fun being heavily pregnant in this heat! I managed to find an outdoor swimming pool today though - that was amazing!! I hope it cools down a little bit before I go into labour.... Haha we are struggling with middle names so maybe conker is in the running?!! ;-)

Glad scan all went well pk and you stayed yellow!! Any inklings? I love the guessing game!!

Thanks tiger! It is crazy to think that I'm nearly at the end... Can still remember posting when I got my bfp. I don't know about you other second timers but this pregnancy has gone ridiculously fast! Your positive thoughts are very welcome and yes I really would be happy to get things going now! We are trying it all - dtd this week for the first time in ages (poor hubby!!!!) and been overdosing on pineapple and curry but absolutely no signs yet that baby is going to budge! Will keep you all posted! X

Fleur, youre so close!!!!! eeek so exciting!!!

Tiger, ooh a boy! how fun!!!!! :blue: yay!!!!

Congrats on the boy, Tiger!!! So exciting!

Fleur, I hope baby comes soon!! I can't wait to hear what you have and if your feelings about boy are correct.

Fleur such exciting news! Will be checking back often for updates! :dance:

Tiger, congrats! :happydance: Such great news!

How are you feeling Duckie? And I know what you mean -- months I wanted so badly to try and relax with TTC and I still couldn't avoid doing SOMETHING, like opks or checking CP. :rofl: It's difficult to let go completely! Will be looking forward to hearing if you test soon! ;)

thanks, swan :flower:

i'm cd23 (9-10dpo?) and had a BFN this morning. i had labs drawn on cd21 and i had a progesterone of 12... as i understand it, if its over 10 during the LP that means it's acceptable for conception, right? anyone have experience with this? AF is due next week tuesday, good thing i'm busy this weekend so i won't have time to sit around and drive myself crazy waiting! :dohh:

Loving to see the ticker swan :yipee: Let me know if you are ready for me to add you to the front page? xxx

No experience of labs Duckie, but I have everything crossed for you :dust: Keep busy and relaxed if you can xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->