• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Oh how I wish it was mrs w!!!! 16 days late - you must've been going crazy. I have a gp appt tomorrow so going to ask how they will manage me - I can't imagine going that long past my due date but trying to prepare myself!!

How are you doing anyway? Hope alls good xx

Yeh it was pretty torturous! I'm sure your little one won't keep you waiting that long! It turned out she was in an odd position and was sort of stuck.

I'm ok thanks for asking. Still waiting to get off the emotional roller coaster that is trying to conceive! I'm pretty sure my body and hormones must have recovered from the mmc now, 6 months later so I've no idea why I'm not getting pregnant. Hopefully soon.......

Ah bless you!

That's great you feel back to normal - these things can definitely take a while, so frustrating. I have a friend who had a mmc last year and has just got her bfp - it will happen for you too. I hope it's not long xxxx

Nancy was 12 days late in the end (induced on day 11) That kinda sucked lol, hoping this one is a bit less keen to stay inside :winkwink: Hope he/she arrives soon for you Fleur, a girl at work was/is due today and is surprised she made it this far after having her DD at 38 weeks! Guess it just shows that every pregnancy and birth is different :flower:
Mrs W, I really hope that your BFP isn't far off now :hugs:
Jokerette, that's awesome about your cousin. Wishing her a h&h 9 months :D
AFM i'm 30 weeks today which feels crazy, yet I bet time will slow down from this point on! We're not in our new home yet... Got the keys at the end of May but there has been a fair amount of work to do including a few things we didn't anticipate but the plumber is finishing tomorrow so once he's done we can get inside cleaned up and start painting :thumbup:

Oh how I wish it was mrs w!!!! 16 days late - you must've been going crazy. I have a gp appt tomorrow so going to ask how they will manage me - I can't imagine going that long past my due date but trying to prepare myself!!

How are you doing anyway? Hope alls good xx

Do they ever do membrane sweeps where you are? Kind of an internal exam where the doctor "jiggles" the cervix? Sometimes it can cause the mucus plug to loosen (if you were close anyway). I got one, started losing my plug, and my water broke about 24 hours later. Not to mention I had sex, climbed 10000 stairs, ate spicy food, nipple stimulation... you name it!!1 :rofl:

Yeh it was pretty torturous! I'm sure your little one won't keep you waiting that long! It turned out she was in an odd position and was sort of stuck.

I'm ok thanks for asking. Still waiting to get off the emotional roller coaster that is trying to conceive! I'm pretty sure my body and hormones must have recovered from the mmc now, 6 months later so I've no idea why I'm not getting pregnant. Hopefully soon.......

I hope so MrsW :hugs:

Awww congratulations to your cousin Jokerette. H &h 9 months to her :hugs:
Fleur I hope baby is coming soon!! And Ricschick please come update us!!

Mrsw I'm sorry 6 months has passed, I'm still so hopeful your body is just repairing and that rainbow is coming soon for you. Have you relaxed the ttc a bit or are you still really consciously trying?

Is everyone else well? Xxx

Oh wow Fluer, almost to our first Concker! I hope you stay feeling pretty good and the baby doesn't make you wait too long!

Thanks ladies! You are all the best and I appreciate the hugs, you all know what it's like, sometimes I really need them!

Still trying pk, dtd regularly through my fertile window, although in an attempt to relax things I don't temp anymore. This month I'm doing a trial for clearblue and I've got some dual hormone indicator opks to use so that's pretty cool. I really hope you are all right and it won't be much longer now, there are days when I just can't imagine getting a second line on a test ever again, there will be a fair few tears the day I do I can tell you!!

Xx

Jokerette - yes they do give us sweeps, although for some reason with second pregnancy you only get it at 41 weeks..... I have a gp appt tomorrow so if the baby is reasonably engaged I think I will phone my Mw and beg for an early sweep this week but we will see! I almost feel like I've been on tenterhooks for so long, willing this baby to not be premature, that it's almost my own doing? Does that make sense? Even now I don't feel confident in trying to kick start labour really! I guess that's just a hangover from what happened last time.... Anyway fingers crossed something happens soon! Thank you for all your lovely posts - this group is such a great bunch!!

Buttercup - 30 weeks! The home straight now. I hope you get the house sorted soon, great that you can do the work and not have to live amongst the mess!!

Mrs w - I think we will all shed a tear when we see your bfp announcement! I have a theory about how there is a pregnancy relay baton that gets passed on (don't know about anyone else but it feels like the moment one friend gives birth, another announces their pregnancy?) well I fully intend to pass my pregnancy baton on to you. Fingers crossed! X

MrsW, we are all hoping for you so hard! I think about you and just know your rainbow baby is right around the corner. I wish you didn't even have to wait this long. I hope the trial tests work well for you and you catch that eggy!!! Xo

MrsW I am keeping my FX that you get your BFP so soon! :hugs:

My scan went well today -- heart rate 152 BPM, baby measuring perfectly at 7+2. So PK you can finally add me to the main page -- my due date is February 15. :) I am now optimistically hopeful that this will be my rainbow baby! :happydance:

Swann that's great news! So happy all went well x

Fleur thank you so much that is such a lovely thing to say !! Xx

Brilliant news swan! So pleased for you.

So my due date has come and gone but I have managed to book a sweep with the mw for this afternoon - never had one before and I've no idea if they will be able to do it or not as I know your cervix has to be 'favourable' (?!!) but it's worth a go, right?! Will update you all afterwards! X

Ps mrs w - that baton is so headed your way!!!!!!! As soon as this squatter is evicted! ;-)

Good luck Fleur! I can't believe that baby is still holding out on you! LOL

Just had my sweep! She said I was 2cm dilated (!) with baby's head low and could stretch it to 4 if she tried...!!! She said she didn't want to fiddle too much as my membranes were bulging! So now it's just a waiting game basically - could be hours, could be days - I hope it's not too long....next appt Monday morning! Will update as and when anything happens! X

Thanks ladies! Properly having a show now (tmi much?) so feel this conker will definitely be here by the weekend as my labour last time was so fast from show-birth... Famous last words eh?! ;-)

X

MrsW I am keeping my FX that you get your BFP so soon! :hugs:

My scan went well today -- heart rate 152 BPM, baby measuring perfectly at 7+2. So PK you can finally add me to the main page -- my due date is February 15. :) I am now optimistically hopeful that this will be my rainbow baby! :happydance:
lovely news. All the best swan xxxx

Thanks ladies! Properly having a show now (tmi much?) so feel this conker will definitely be here by the weekend as my labour last time was so fast from show-birth... Famous last words eh?! ;-)

X
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! Good luck Fleur xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"