• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Well I really thought it would kick off overnight as yesterday evening was feeling really dodgy and like the start of labour, but here I am this morning and I feel absolutely fine!!!! No cramps or anything - arghh!!

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up! I don't think this baby is keen to come out at all!

Will keep you posted if anything changes! X

Hahaha aww Fleur. I love how you're apologizing to US. I want to apologize to YOU since I know the wait must be killing you! :hugs: Hopefully soon!

Don't you dare apologize! I hope it happens soon... I'm thinking with all your signs plus the sweep it will be within the next 24 hrs! :)

Thanks guys!!? I'm so British!!! ;-)

I am soooooo grumpy today!!! How has this baby not appeared yet?! Will be having stern words....

Oh Fleur you must be SO close now, I bet another sweep would send you into labour! Fc for tonight or tomorrow :thumbup:

I hope you're right mrs w!! Sooooooooo fed up today! Just finished my third curry of the week... I swear to god if I see another curry......!!

Go have sex!! My midwife told me an orgasm helps.......!! Get that baby out I want the baton ;-) xx

Hahaha!!! I'm not even sure sex is physically possible at this stage ;-D I might have to try it although can't say I am exactly keen!!

I wanna give you the baton too mrs w!!!!! It's coming your way the minute this toe rag is evicted! X

With DS1 I walked up and down the steps a million times, and used a vibrator (hee hee) to stimulate orgasm, and had a sweep. Good luck!!

Afternoon ladies!!

Well, after another sweep yesterday eve we ended up in l&d last night as I was having contractions and dilated to 5cm so was sure it was all starting. They admitted me thinking it would all kick off - the me said my cervix is paper thin!! but the pains just fizzled out and I was sent home at 4.30am. And now absolutely no pains at all. I may as well be 20 weeks pregnant - not 40! To say I'm fed up is the hugest understatement!!! It's like a whole new level of frustration!! I can't even talk about it I'm so pissed off. I don't think this baby is ever going to arrive :-(

Sorry for the self indulgent miserable post but honestly!!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a better weekend than me! X

Oh Fleur you are so close but you must feel so far. I am sorry for the disappointment. Baby has got to come out soon...fxd it's today :hugs: thinking of you xxx

Thanks pk! Honestly I don't feel AT ALL close - it's ridiculous. I felt closer to being in labour when I was stressed at work 6 or 7 weeks ago than I do now!? I just can't imagine it at all. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up getting induced which just seems ridiculous given how close I am physically (supposedly!)

I felt like such a wally - we had got in to the midwife run birthing suite which is like a hotel (!) that everyone in my area wants to get in, my mum was here looking after dd who we had been able to put to bed none the wiser, it's a weekend so dh at home, there was no mad rush or panic to the hospital - it was all just perfectly teed up and then it just stopped! Completely unbelievable!!

The only positive is that there are a few things I didn't have in my bag that I realised I would like to have with me! But that is the only positive I can see at the moment!

Your body is getting ready Fleur, it won't be long now. I'm betting you'll be going back to hospital tonight.

Good luck xx

Thanks mrs w. I don't think it will be tonight but it's nice to have positive thoughts! I just can't see any end in sight at the moment, I know it's silly to say that but I honestly cant!

Sorry that I'm seemingly so reluctant to hand over the pregnancy baton to you!!!

Oh Fleur! How frustrating :( I hope that baby appears soon!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->