• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

LMAO!!!!!!

Uhhh yes. He can help do something to encourage little one to come on out of there! :rofl:

Yeah he refuses to step up! And now my mum is staying overnight with us until my induction date - just in case - he is using her as an excuse!! Ha!

Men!!!!

Sorry to hear they won't intervene before 42 weeks Fleur, gotta say though if you're 5cm now i'll be amazed if you make it that far. I reckon when you do go it'll be really quick at least :thumbup:

I know that's what everyone keeps saying!!! Yikes!!! One week to go now! Yay! X

Fleur I keep checking in hoping for progress and it's always that green symbol saying "ONLINE." LOL.

Darn you baby, come on out! :D

Hahahaha!!! I'm sorry!! I'm not sure I've ever been on bnb as much as I have in the last 10 days!! No signs today I'm afraid... But only 6 and a bit days to go til induction!

I'm not feeling too impatient at the moment, just enjoying this last week of lazing...!

Aww Fleur!!! Sending that baby some vibes to come on out and meet us!!! Come out, little one! :hugs:

Thanks tiger!!! How are you doing? Can't believe how far along everyone is getting. You're over half way now!!

Hahaha don't be sorry! If I were you I think I would be hanging out a lot online too. Not much else to do at this point other than yet to distract yourself right??

I know!!! I am just keeping busy really as it helps to pass the time! 5 days and 14 hours to go now!

How is everyone else? I feel like this thread has turned into fleur-bambino-watch!!! Hope everyone is ok xxx

It is definitely Fleur's labour watch right now and we are loving it!! Just hoping things happen soon honey! Xxx

Yes I look at this thread hoping you are in labor every day! :)

Haha you guys are so sweet ;-)

I have my final sweep tomorrow so let's hope that kick starts this baby into wanting to come into the world!!!! Will update you all afterwards...!

I keep expecting ricschick to post that she has had her baby!! X

Babys loving the home you've made her/him Fleur! With you being so dilated and all those signs I was sure baby would be here by now. I was overdue this time 2 years ago but no signs at all!

I hope it won't be much longer. X

I know!! I'm a medical marvel mrs w!

Where are you at in your cycle? Hope all going ok. Baton is on it's way, I promise! Xxxx

Well girls, had my final sweep today - she *really* went for it! At one point she thought she had broken my waters! But hadn't...dammit!

Anyway the reason why labour isn't getting going is because baby is back to back so not exerting the right downward pressure. So I've been told to get on my hands and knees to try and turn it - brilliant... So easy to do that at 41wks pregnant!

Anyway I just thought I would update you on the latest in the saga!!!! Not really expecting anything to happen now but at least I've tried...

4 and a bit days to go...!

X

Glad you got a real good sweep and I hope this baby moves around and gets going!!!

hi guys sorry ive been MIA!! STILL HERE STILL PREGNANT!!LOL a little while yet tho I think!! I hope baby turns around fleur!!! back to back is no fun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->