TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Aww Fleur I can understand that as Freya was back to back too. Good luck. Hopefully she will move soon. X

Ps I'm cd14 so waiting to ov. If you could have the baby in about 4-5 days I should be ovulating so perfect baton handing time!! I'm doing a trial for clear blue with swanky hormone indicator opks that give low, high and peak fertility, just like the fertility monitor. I'm still on low at the moment. You know when you used your cbfm did you dtd on all high and peak days? X

Oooo mrsw and Fleur that could be perfect timing!!

Fleur the baby's spines is the heaviest part so you need to try and get gravity to help turn it. The all fours position is the best option...they recommend cleaning the kitchen floor for at least ten minutes a day!! Have you a birthing ball or bean bag? Try lay on your front and read magazines or watch tv. Hope it works xxx

Ricschick...lovely to hear from you!! Glad things are going well. It's very exciting that we are so close to two Conkers! Xxx

Thanks girlies! That's good advice. I'm currently slumped over my birthing ball and been on all 4's this avo. Seriously as if it wasn't grim enough being 41 wks preggers...!!

Ricschick - I so think you will beat me to it!!!!

Mrs w - my waters-breaking-induction is scheduled for Tuesday so that would be about right!! How spooky!!

Your clear blue trial sounds exciting mrs w! We didn't dtd every high day, I think we did it the first and third high days (my dh stamina is not huge!!!!!!) and then on the first peak day and that was it. With the cbfm they say the most important day is the final high but it's impossible to know what date that would be?!! Anyway I'm fairly sure we conceived from dtd on the first peak day - and we dtd early on in the day so that may have helped too, before the egg went AWOL... Well that's my theory anyway! Lots of luck to you - keep us posted. I loved my cbfm and loved seeing the egg symbol!! X

A very very quick post but mrs w - I am hereby handing over the pregnancy baton to you!

Our first conker was born last night at 1.30am! He is just perfect, we are so happy! No name as yet. Also more of a boulder than a conker at 9lb 8oz! Born in the birthing pool with no pain relief!! Can you believe it?! I will post a proper update soon but felt I needed to tell you all after the week of fleur labour watch we have all been on!

Also just to say this is not public knowledge yet as haven't done formal announcements so if I'm friends with you on Facebook please don't say anything just yet ;-) not that you would but just in case!

Love to you all. Have so enjoyed sharing this pregnancy journey with you all and the fun of continuing to do so through everyone else's journeys.

Love, Fleur and baby boy fleur :) xxxxxxx

Awwwwww HUGE congratulations fleur and family on your gorgeous baby boy!! Can't wait to see yummy newborn pics!!

And I've just got my first high on the cb opks so let's do this handover!!!!

ahh congrats fleur!!! was he still back to back? well done you xxx

Fluer congrats!!!!!! So happy for you and cannot wait to see pics of your little man!

Thanks lovely ladies! I don't know how to upload pics here??! Will try and do so on our Facebook group instead....?

See mrs w it's meant to be! Sending you lots of baby dust!

Ricschick - yeah he did in the end - not sure if during labour or when I was flung over my ball last night! X

FLEUR!!! Congrats lovely! :hugs: Can't wait to see pics and hear more! :hugs: So happy for you!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Massive congratulations on the first little Conker....a boy-how adorable. Did you have an inkling he was a boy? And wow that is a great weight and no pain relief...you superstar!!
We can't wait to hear the name and see some pictures. Xxx

And what about that for a perfect handover MrsW?! Fxd!! Xxx

Have posted some pics on our Facebook group for you all!

Pk - yes totally thought he was a boy! The whole way through ;-)

I had a water birth and it was really great actually. I was on a standard bed last time but the water really really helped with the pain, can highly recommend to you guys.

I will post a full birth report but I'm sooooooo tired!!!

Hugs to everyone xxxx

Oh he's so gorgeous!! Thank you for the pictures...hope you can sleep xxx

I can't see the group on my list, was it called conkers?

Can't wait to read your birth story Fleur xx

Ps to add photos here you click go advance and click the paper clip x

Bnb lucky Conkers mrsw. I've tried to add you but I don't think I'm friends with you on fb??

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->